All Things Jaxon Howard Recruitment Thread (Class of 2023, COMMITS TO GOPHERS!!)

No crystal ball on him. If he wants to catch passes MN doesn’t seem the likely destination but I have to imagine he can play defense as well.
DE pays more and is much more important than TE. If he's great at DE, that's the way to go.

No crystal ball on him. If he wants to catch passes MN doesn’t seem the likely destination but I have to imagine he can play defense as well.
Be PJ’s first 5 ⭐️.
Your name will live in Gopherhole lore, time immemorial

Nice SO to Arizona St. there if that means anything.

The past couple days weather certainly doesn't help.

USC = get away from Mom & Day, sun and palm trees in SoCal, the babes, the history/legend of the USC helmet, etc.

All those tend to work against us when it's a kid who has grown up in the (freezing) Twin Cities.

But obviously we're all rooting for him to pick the good guys! :cool:

BSF coming on at the end of the year has to be a nice selling point, would hope.

He said he was committing soon. He's telling them in person the good or bad news.

I think there are more highly paid DE's. There are some very well compensated TE's
I've never seen him play. Is he more of a sure-thing at either position? Is he fast? Good pass catcher? From what I can see from the pictures he looks like he's incredibly big and strong for a high school kid.

I've never seen him play. Is he more of a sure-thing at either position? Is he fast? Good pass catcher? From what I can see from the pictures he looks like he's incredibly big and strong for a high school kid.
Never seen a single snap. I’m just basing it off of his size. He was listed as a TE but now I see ATH so who knows.

Never seen a single snap. I’m just basing it off of his size. He was listed as a TE but now I see ATH so who knows.
I think he has played some QB as well over the last couple years.

Has Howard played QB for Cooper? Would be cool to have a guy that Size playing QB if he can sling the ball.

My buddy was with him at the junior day and said he seemed like he really enjoyed his time. Even talked to him about how cool it would be to stay home
Could your buddy get him to elaborate on what his definition of "soon" is in regards to making his commitment? :)

Top Bottom