All Things Hate Crimes in America

Spoofin

Reaction score
So if a Black kid sends messages from an anonymous account to other black kids saying they are going to kill all blacks, is that any less traumatic than if a white kid did it?
Yes. You are comparing people being threatened based on race to someone looking for attention. Do you think the fake attack on Jussie Smollett was just as traumatic as if it had been real?

The school walked back the term “hoax” because of public pressure. If this was truly done by a black student then a hoax is exactly what it was.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
As I said, to provoke empathy and support for anti-racism. 👏 🙌
So a person made up an account and sent malicious messages to people of color in the school to provoke support and empathy for people of color. That’s called creating a narrative.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
*Fire alarm goes off in the middle of the night in FtP's house*

FAKE!!!! FAKE NEWS!!! Don't you dare get out of bed! Lying alarm piece of crap!!
What does a firalarm have to do with some knowingly sending malicious messages to people in a school?

someone brought up the Tori Hunter situation from 2012 when he accidentally set off the alarm at his home. The cops showed up and treated him like a threat as that was their protocol to someone breaking into a home. Would it have been better if the cops didn’t show up and they let the house be robbed?

MplsGopher

Reaction score

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Glad you're finally catching up 👍
Same reason the girl at St Olaf did too I suppose and the girl at the all girls college in North Carolina.

I remember when fake bomb messages were a thing in high school. Had it happen at my high school and the kids were expelled and charged with crimes. Wonder what will happen to the person in white bear lake. I hope nothing happens cause they were just trying to get more support for the people of color in the school. What a noble cause this person undertook.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I hope nothing happens cause they were just trying to get more support for the people of color in the school.
I am not advocating that the student receives no punishment. That is an entirely separate discussion.

I would remind you that supporting the outcome does not in any way mean you automatically support there being no consequences. But I truly am not sure you're capable of getting that ...

Section2

Reaction score
Here’s some actual information - beyond the headlines - for those that have critical thinking skills (i.e., traders may ignore):

White Bear Lake Area High School Students,

Please see the message below, which will be sent to district families from Dr. Kazmierczak shortly.

Thank you,
Ang Nelson, North Campus Principal
Don Bosch, South Campus Principal
Gretchen Harriman, ALC Principal

Subject: Update

White Bear Lake Area Schools community,

Yesterday, we issued a statement and used a word that we deeply regret. We appreciate the students and parents who have shared their reaction to the word “hoax.” We sincerely apologize for the use of that term. In no way do we want to minimize the impact that racism or racist acts has on students and families who have been marginalized throughout history and in White Bear Lake Area Schools. We commit to doing better in the future, as we realize the heartfelt pain that families have shared after reading the statement.

Our school community is continuing to work through the impact of the hurtful and racist posts circulated on social media last week. Our attention is focused on the everyday racism people of color experience in our society, and thus in our schools, every day. The recent incidents have caused a lot of hurt, and our community and leadership team are committed to working together with our students and families toward a safe and respectful culture. We are learning as a community, and we are committed to supporting our students, staff and community in difficult conversations and reflection.

Today, the White Bear Lake City Manager’s Office released a statement on the ongoing investigation. Their update includes the following finding: A juvenile female created the social media account and posted the content. This behavior is a violation of our school district policies and code of conduct related to bullying and harassment. The District will be pursuing disciplinary actions as outlined in school district policy, which will include a recommendation for expulsion for the individual(s) involved with the social media posts.

The City Manager’s report further stated, “The juvenile involved indicated during the investigation that the purpose of their post was to raise awareness of social and racial injustice due to past incidents that occurred at school. We shared this information with the school district and added that the investigating officers believe the juvenile does not pose a physical threat. Nevertheless, the postings have caused tangible fear and alarm throughout our community.”

A feeling of safety is fundamental for learning in our schools. We know that right now some students do not feel safe, and we have to focus on student safety and belonging in our schools. We have an opportunity as a school and a community to come together and acknowledge the harmful impact of racism in our society and the fear that it causes. We must work toward positive societal change. Our district is committed to equity work, and we recognize it will take listening, empathy and community engagement to move forward.

Following an Equity Audit in July, we have an Equity Action Plan and will accelerate implementation. We are committed to:
  • Curriculum that is culturally and racially inclusive
  • Providing professional development to Board members, leaders, teachers and staff members
  • The creation of a Hate Speech policy
  • Working with Equity Alliance Minnesota to provide training around race and race-related incidents
  • Listening, learning and checking our biases while engaging multiple perspectives in making our schools equitable and inclusive environments
We encourage all families and staff to continue to report concerns, reflect on our goals and let us know how you wish to engage in this important work. Only working together can we achieve our mission for every student.

Following is the complete statement released by the White Bear Lake City Manager’s office today:
There have been additional questions following the release of a statement yesterday afternoon by the White Bear Lake School District related to the status of an active investigation involving an Instagram posting that included racially charged threats directed toward students of color. The intent of this statement is to provide as much clarity as possible as we balance the community’s desire for information against our duty to complete a thorough investigation.

With the assistance of the FBI, a juvenile female has been identified as the creator of this anonymous account. It has not yet been determined whether additional individuals contributed to the content of the postings associated with this account. Although the investigation is on-going, it is important that the information we have at this time be shared to help ease fears associated with this particular incident.

The juvenile involved indicated during the investigation that the purpose of their post was to raise awareness of social and racial injustice due to past incidents that occurred at school. We shared this information with the school district and added that the investigating officers believe the juvenile does not pose a physical threat. Nevertheless, the postings have caused tangible fear and alarm throughout our community. It is critical to acknowledge the importance of these conversations related to racial equity and justice affixed to this incident, and to commit to on-going dialogue that leads to meaningful outcomes.

We recognize racism has been present in our district and denounce racism. We know there has been past hurt to our students due to racism, and we take this seriously. We currently have actions in place, and we will continue to accelerate our work to foster an atmosphere free of racism. This is not only our commitment to our students, it’s our commitment to our internal and external community.

We are committed to continuing to work together as we create an environment in which all of our students feel heard and welcomed.

Thank you again for your partnership in supporting our students,

Wayne Kazmierczak, Superintendent

White Bear Lake Area ISD 624 would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact White Bear Lake Area ISD 624 directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe
SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation's leading school systems to connect with parents, students, and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.
The only additional information in that critical race theory word salad, is that the hoaxer was female. You probably thought this was a great gotcha, how sad.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yes. You are comparing people being threatened based on race to someone looking for attention. Do you think the fake attack on Jussie Smollett was just as traumatic as if it had been real?

The school walked back the term “hoax” because of public pressure. If this was truly done by a black student then a hoax is exactly what it was.
I agree with your last sentence 100%.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Not a hoax. Wrong word.

A deception sure, but not a hoax. Learn definitions of words.

GopherJake

Reaction score
The only additional information in that critical race theory word salad, is that the hoaxer was female. You probably thought this was a great gotcha, how sad.
I didn’t think it was a “gotcha” at all, dumbass. It was information beyond the headline. You were asked for data demonstrating it was a hoax. You are a headline chaser like no other here. As usual, when you are boxed in, you went dark. When I found that level one data, I posted it, while you were jacking off to a picture of Howie and the word hoax on your mind.

GoldenRodents

Reaction score
Actual malicious racism of whites against blacks in America is the lowest in 400 years. Probably lower than any multicultural country in history. Thats why these false flag events are so common. But this movement is not about malicious racism on the part of the white population. It is a calculated Leftist scheme to install a new Religion, a false creed administered by the State

Section2

Reaction score
I didn’t think it was a “gotcha” at all, dumbass. It was information beyond the headline. You were asked for data demonstrating it was a hoax. You are a headline chaser like no other here. As usual, when you are boxed in, you went dark. When I found that level one data, I posted it, while you were jacking off to a picture of Howie and the word hoax on your mind.
What information other than female student? I was told by USAF that the superintendent did NOT characterize the incident as a hoax. I proved him wrong, and of course so did you. What exactly boxed me in?
your article shows that some nut jobs are angry that he called it a hoax. But it was. It caused hurt to people. Fine. The hoax caused that. Not racism. What point are you trying to make?

Section2

Reaction score

Hoax: intending to deceive or defraud.

GopherJake

Reaction score
What information other than female student? I was told by USAF that the superintendent did NOT characterize the incident as a hoax. I proved him wrong, and of course so did you. What exactly boxed me in?
your article shows that some nut jobs are angry that he called it a hoax. But it was. It caused hurt to people. Fine. The hoax caused that. Not racism. What point are you trying to make?
How's the lib owning going today, dipshit? Review the exchange we had above. You were boxed in when asked for more information than a very short quote that substantiated the use of the term "hoax" by the school. I made no claim that it wasn't used. I asked for data showing why it was called that. Critical thinkers read beyond the headline - and I found your conclusion weak based upon a lack of supporting evidence. You are not a critical thinker. You are a headline chaser. If it fits your world view, you latch on. If not, you wait-and-see, deflect or go dark.

Meanwhile, I checked my sources and found the information you couldn't. And I posted it. And, in fact, it seems to support the original quote - and your hoped-for narrative. You were correct, it turns out. But the fact is, I never said you weren't. I just asked for more data. You couldn't find it, but I did. You're welcome.

Section2

Reaction score
With additional requirements that you’re dishonestly ignoring.

You’ll continue lying. Can smell it wafting off you already.
I included the link to the dictionary definition. I’m not ignoring it. Deception and hoax are not antonyms

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I included the link to the dictionary definition. I’m not ignoring it. Deception and hoax are not antonyms
I’m going with a noble cause not a hoax. What the student was doing was just such a noble undertaking I hope they construct a statue for this person at the school. Someday kids will read about it like they do now about Rosa Parks not giving up here seat.
This will be the moment that racism has been eliminated because a person of color sent threatening messages to other persons of color to draw more attention to racism. So basically we need more racism in the country cause it’s not a big enough problem already.

Section2

Reaction score
I’m going with a noble cause not a hoax. What the student was doing was just such a noble undertaking I hope they construct a statue for this person at the school. Someday kids will read about it like they do now about Rosa Parks not giving up here seat.
This will be the moment that racism has been eliminated because a person of color sent threatening messages to other persons of color to draw more attention to racism. So basically we need more racism in the country cause it’s not a big enough problem already.
The reason why people objected to the term hoax, is because this is totes a huge problem at White Bear Lake high school. Saying hoax means it’s not a real problem. But it is. As this hoax proved. Or something.

PhiloVance

Reaction score

the hoax had real world consequences. Of course the person who did the hoax is being protected.

the hoax had real world consequences. Of course the person who did the hoax is being protected.
Well put...for every action there is a reaction some reactions can negatively affect the wrongly accused for life.. Doesn't the school have a responsibility to clear her name!

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Well put...for every action there is a reaction some reactions can negatively affect the wrongly accused for life.. Doesn't the school have a responsibility to clear her name!
The truth doesn’t matter any more. A lie gets around the world way faster than the truth.

Top Bottom