All Things Hate Crimes in America

Section2

Reaction score
I can hardly keep up. I guess this white supremacy thing is more widespread than I though! They are even creating nazi gangs. This one is called “bloods.”

Nax5

Reaction score
I can hardly keep up. I guess this white supremacy thing is more widespread than I though! They are even creating nazi gangs. This one is called “bloods.”
You're so lame.

Section2

Reaction score
Definitely a Trumper...
Real question is if this spate of narrative destroying news stories means the stop Asian hate narrative on the left just ends. I think I know the answer.

stocker08

Reaction score
You're so lame.

Deuce wants everyone to know that a couple of black on asian assaults prove that white people are all good and racism is dead. Forget about the proud boys and the white supremacists that he stands next to at the Trump rallies. That doesn't matter. If you are ever wondering which Trump rallier deuce is....just look for the guy wearing a 'White Lives Matter' t-shirt. When they are all dirty....he'll switch it up and throw on a shirt that says 'Racism Exists' and then in small letters underneath 'against me'.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So they arrested the guy who attacked the 65 year old Asian woman in NYC. Turns out, he stabbed his mother to death some years ago.

I hope they get it right this time, and lock him in prison for the rest of his life.

The other video posted above, on the (NYC?) subway, was actually an attack on a Hispanic man, not an Asian, and reportedly was because the Hispanic called the Black a racial slur.

howeda7

Reaction score
Deuce wants everyone to know that a couple of black on asian assaults prove that white people are all good and racism is dead. Forget about the proud boys and the white supremacists that he stands next to at the Trump rallies. That doesn't matter. If you are ever wondering which Trump rallier deuce is....just look for the guy wearing a 'White Lives Matter' t-shirt. When they are all dirty....he'll switch it up and throw on a shirt that says 'Racism Exists' and then in small letters underneath 'against me'.
I'm sure he rotates in the "I'm a member of the smallest minority" shirt every now and then.

Section2

Reaction score
I think it proves that racism is NOT dead. Other races besides whites are capable of racism. Yet progs don’t agree with this obvious truth amazingly. So the obvious examples need to be pointed out.
I know. It’s so inconvenient to you.
got some videos of proud boy attacks on anyone but white antifa members? I haven’t seen them.
Your narrative is dying. Lash out.

howeda7

Reaction score
I think it proves that racism is NOT dead. Other races besides whites are capable of racism.
You're the one who constantly likes to pretend racism is dead. "White Supremacists basically don't exist" remember?

Who here has ever said that no other races are capable of racism? That doesn't change who the largest and most powerful racist groups are in this country.

You're extremely desperate to deflect from that.. I wonder why.

stocker08

Reaction score
I think it proves that racism is NOT dead. Other races besides whites are capable of racism. Yet progs don’t agree with this obvious truth amazingly. So the obvious examples need to be pointed out.
I know. It’s so inconvenient to you.
got some videos of proud boy attacks on anyone but white antifa members? I haven’t seen them.
Your narrative is dying. Lash out.

Of course racism can come from minorities too. Nobody claimed otherwise. But to claim it is just as prevalent is ignorant at best. It's a really sick way of looking at the proud boys and white supremacists that you grill with and say "oh well....others do it too!" I wonder if those other races have hate group klans too? Deuce says yes. As much if not more!

Angry

Reaction score
You're the one who constantly likes to pretend racism is dead. "White Supremacists basically don't exist" remember?

Who here has ever said that no other races are capable of racism? That doesn't change who the largest and most powerful racist groups are in this country.
White liberals.

Section2

Reaction score
Disgusting hate crime on college campus

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Update, thank god they found the perpetrator
You have to love Albion’s response. You kind of half expect an apology from the school for having some responsibility in being so racist that they force racist hoaxes by African American students:

Graffiti messages that included phrases like “white power” and “let’s kill all N*****s on campus” and that sparked days of protest at Albion College in Michigan were actually written by a black student...
...On Twitter, Albion College said the student was acting alone, but rather than providing a teachable lesson to students about committing such hoaxes, the school demurred, talking about “a significant history of racial pain and trauma on campus.” The tweets suggested the school needed to do more to fight racism, even though the charges of racism were false.

Further, the school did not acknowledge that the student who wrote the racist and anti-Semitic messages was black, allowing those who did not read news articles to assume the perpetrator was indeed a racist white person.

“We know the acts of racism that have occurred this week are not about one particular person or one particular incident. We know that there is a significant history of racial pain and trauma on campus and we are taking action to repair our community,” the school tweeted. “We will change and heal together as a community, because we are committed to doing the work.”

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Clearly, all recent hate crimes in the country were staged. 👍

howeda7

Reaction score
Clearly, all recent hate crimes in the country were staged. 👍
Some are. And that's awful and those people should pay the price for doing so.

But the fact that some folks first instinct is always to rush to prove that a reported hate crime is fake says a lot.

Section2

Reaction score
Some are. And that's awful and those people should pay the price for doing so.

But the fact that some folks first instinct is always to rush to prove that a reported hate crime is fake says a lot.
I’m not aware of a hate crime like these on a campus that WASN’T a hoax. They are so ham handed and obvious. I would think the fact that hoaxes outnumber incidents would be a clue for honest people.

Wally

Reaction score
Stop only caring about suffering and injustice if your political enemies are the cause.

I care about the suffering of the poor righties to.

I’m not aware of a hate crime like these on a campus that WASN’T a hoax. They are so ham handed and obvious. I would think the fact that hoaxes outnumber incidents would be a clue for honest people.

That a pretty bold statement. Show us all these documented hoaxes.

Is this a hoax?

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Yes, this behavior is not a crime. But it is the country we live in and where we are raising our children.

Section2

Reaction score
I care about the suffering of the poor righties to.

That a pretty bold statement. Show us all these documented hoaxes.

Is this a hoax?
No, that’s obviously not a hoax. I also don’t see how private texts are a hate crime.
st Olaf I think had one of these obvious hoaxes a couple years ago. I don’t keep a list.

Section2

Reaction score
Howie must be deeply disturbed by this news

Top Bottom