All things corrupt media thread

KGF

Reaction score
By KGF/RW "logic" 9/11 "didn't work" so we should have just moved on and stopped talking about it ASAP.
No. 9/11 killed thousands of people. It worked. The only person that lost their life on 1/6 was Ashley Babbit…and of course, AOC was nearly killed. 🤣😂🤣

KGF

Reaction score
Regarding the media coverage of Jan 6 vs the mass shooter at the Republican baseball practice, CNN‘s only honest analyst:

kg21

Reaction score
It seems to me like the left is almost celebrating 1/6.

golf

Reaction score
Maddow Show was interested in making a statement about rep cawthorne (rep nc) about an issue.

Unbelievably, instead producer of the show emailed an nbc reporter. Asked the nbc reporter to confront cawthorne instead.

Reason given in the email was that the producer feared cawthorne might ask to come onto the Maddow Show to defend himself. So rather than take that risk, wanted the nbc reporter to take the lead. (A fox news address was mistakenly cc'd).

For the sake of the republic, I hope this story has been misreported. Trump's "enemy of the american people" was and is 100% correct. We see this sort of dishonesty and unfairness repeated again and again and again. Very tiresome. Conservatives and the country owe trump a massive debt of gratitude for revealing the emperor has no clothes. Not that the emperor cares.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Latest iteration from Jim Souhan, the mostest wokest sports reporter in the realm. Courtesy Minneapolis Star Tribune.

This particular article about how the nfl is racist.

Good for James. Such an evil, racist country and James is doing his part like a bulldog. Every stone must be overturned and James's articles never disappoint.

Last edited:

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Latest iteration from Jim Souhan, the mostest wokest sports reporter in the realm. Courtesy Minneapolis Star Tribune.

Whole article is how nfl is racist.

Good for James. Such an evil, racist country and James is doing his part like a bulldog. Every stone must be overturned and James's articles never disappoint.

Souhan has understated the problem. Racism exists everywhere in America and GopherHole is overrun with it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Souhan's got it wrong. Racism exists everywhere in America and the GopherHole OT Board is overrun with it.
I agree. Lots of people on here think minorities don't know how to get IDs, won't vote if they don't get free food, and won't vote if not before noon on a Sunday.

Wally

Reaction score
I agree. Lots of people on here think minorities don't know how to get IDs, won't vote if they don't get free food, and won't vote if not before noon on a Sunday.

Dad knows all.

Bet it doesn't work so well in real life tho...

Wally

Reaction score

This particular article about how the nfl is racist.

How about you post some of the article or a link.

USAF

Reaction score
Fraud.

golf

Reaction score
How about you post some of the article or a link.

Don't have an internet subscription. Check out today's Star Trib if interested. Am guessing you would be pleased be with the efforts of mr. souhan so worth your time 🙂..

Wally

Reaction score
Don't have an internet subscription. Check out today's Star Trib if interested. Am guessing you would be pleased be with the efforts of mr. souhan so worth your time 🙂..

Yea he is a terrible guy. Saying there is a pool of underutilized Black coaching talent.

Wow, how evil can you get...
🙄🙄🙄

golf

Reaction score
Yea he is a terrible guy. Saying there is a pool of underutilized Black coaching talent.

🙄🙄🙄

While past unfairness has led to our current situation in nfl coaching, it is lazy to just assume that nfl owners are automatically racist at this point in time.

There are very well qualified prospective black coaching candidates and they will get jobs on their own merits. Don't need the aid of Souhan the Woke, the greatest virtue signaler of the realm.

Wally

Reaction score
While past unfairness has led to our current situation in nfl coaching, it is lazy to just assume that nfl owners are automatically racist at this point in time.

There are very well qualified prospective black coaching candidates and they will get jobs on their own merits. Don't need the aid of Souhan the Woke, the greatest virtue signaler of the realm.

You are to much....
Such a victim.

USAF

Reaction score

Wait...the current situation is unfair, but writing about it is "virtue signaling?"

Right wing in a nutshell.

golf

Reaction score
You are to much....
Such a victim.

I live in an exceptional country that allows all its people to reach their potential. Would be exceptionally ungrateful and exceptionally lazy for me to blame my own situation or my own failures on anyone but the man in the mirror. Won't do it. Won't do it Monday, nor Tuesday, nor Wednesday, nor Thursday, nor Friday, nor Saturday, and definitely not twice on Sunday.

(Souhan actually endorsed bring back Leslie Frasier as head coach in this article. Souhan is irrationally, insanely woke.)

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I live in an exceptional country that allows all its people to reach their potential. Would be exceptionally ungrateful and exceptionally lazy for me to blame my own situation or my own failures on anyone but the man in the mirror. Won't do it. Won't do it Monday, nor Tuesday, nor Wednesday, nor Thursday, nor Friday, nor Saturday, and definitely not twice on Sunday.
180 opposite of WALLACE! and other GH leftists.....

Triple D

Reaction score

The Vikings have already had 2 Black Head coaches in Denny Green and Leslie Frazier, lots of NFL teams have not had a single minority NFL Head coach .... so shouldn't the Vikings be the last team criticized if they choose to not hire a Minority candidate this go 'round?

golf

Reaction score
The Vikings have already had 2 Black Head coaches in Denny Green and Leslie Frazier, lots of NFL teams have not had a single minority NFL Head coach .... so shouldn't the Vikings be the last team criticized if they choose to not hire a Minority candidate this go 'round?

Oh no, not good enough. Am guessing Souhan will soon call for Wilfs to fire themselves, apologize for their whiteness, and then donate the team to BLM.

Souhan is so irrationally woke (repeat myself) that he is for hiring Leslie Frasier back as head coach. If that happened, vikings fans would riot. And I am not talking the jan6 commotion, I am talking a george floyd, literally tear down all things vikings situation.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh no, not good enough. Am guessing Souhan will soon call for Wilfs to fire themselves, apologize for their whiteness, and then donate the team to BLM.
At least you're keeping this in perspective so a rational discussion can be had.

howeda7

Reaction score

🙄🙄🙄
He's not wrong. But he does more harm than good writing this. People like Golf will now weep and play victim and half the fan base will say he wasn't hired on merits etc. as we already saw with Gopher BB.

USAF

Reaction score
He's not wrong. But he does more harm than good writing this. People like Golf will now weep and play victim and half the fan base will say he wasn't hired on merits etc. as we already saw with Gopher BB.
People like golf already think a black can't be hired on merit.

But People like golf don't like it when others point it out.

I mean, Souhan wrote about women's sports, FFS.

kg21

Reaction score
Wait...the current situation is unfair, but writing about it is "virtue signaling?"

Right wing in a nutshell.
What is unfair?

Blacks are 14% of the US population. 3 of the 32 coaches this year were black.

What am I missing?

kg21

Reaction score
People like golf already think a black can't be hired on merit.

But People like golf don't like it when others point it out.

I mean, Souhan wrote about women's sports, FFS.
Oatmeal doesn't think any should be hired

It doesn't matter if they are victims of society, they will hit my mom with a lead pipe, beat up my wife, shoot my sister, take on my sons........THEY MUST BE TAKEN OFF THE STREET! (5:20 mark)

Maybe most the NFL owners are Biden supporters.

Wally

Reaction score

(Souhan actually endorsed bring back Leslie Frasier as head coach in this article. Souhan is irrationally, insanely woke.)

Your extreme lack of empathy of any kind is disconcerting.

Out of respect to you that is the nicest way I could say it. Spoof would give me a lecture if I posted the first thought that came to mind.
😯🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wally

Reaction score

Yes, look at the extreme vitriol over Ben Johnson hire.

These people will say it either way, Souhan has zero to do with it.

Look at how long it took for black quarterbacks to be accepted. And we all know it wasn't for lack of talent all those years.

Wally

Reaction score
^^^^ Wants people to die, now worried about lack of empathy. Bit

I was being nice, my stream of consciousness, well that's not so nice. It is fun tho.

Top Bottom