All things corrupt media thread

Spoofin

Reaction score
By KGF/RW "logic" 9/11 "didn't work" so we should have just moved on and stopped talking about it ASAP.
You are OK with the VP comparing it to 9/11. You have no problem with the POTUS using it to pimp his ‘voter reform’ bill. Your side is grandstanding again, has basically made today a campaign ad, and you haven’t pulled your pants up yet.

scools12

Reaction score
You are OK with the VP comparing it to 9/11. You have no problem with the POTUS using it to pimp his ‘voter reform’ bill. Your side is grandstanding again, has basically made today a campaign ad, and you haven’t pulled your pants up yet.
And there is the reality.

For all the frothing at the mouth the leftists and their media partners are doing this is really just the politicizing of the J6 riot to try and push through the federalizing of state and local elections for their political advantage.

KGF

Reaction score
A few on here are nodding their heads. How ridiculous.
We need to do a better job of teaching history. Even relatively recent history.

Apparently, days that ignited US wars, including one that killed 100s of thousands of US servicemen are no more important than Jan 6.

Wally

Reaction score

Apparently, days that ignited US wars, including one that killed 100s of thousands of US servicemen are no more important than Jan 6.

Kind of like how diseases that kill more than all wars combined are no big deal and trivial mitigation measures are equal to the Nazis.🤷🏼‍♂️

KGF

Reaction score
Kind of like how diseases that kill more than all wars combined are no big deal and trivial mitigation measures are equal to the Nazis.🤷🏼‍♂️
And who said that?

Trivial mitigation measures? Shutting down schools when children weren’t contracting Covid in large numbers and were at minimal risk. And now Biden agrees.

How much money did we spend on plexiglass? And the science says it’s actually ineffective and maybe more likely to spread Covid.

Section2

Reaction score
The idea that discussing vaccination in relation to sports is automatically political or "leftist" is dumb. There's no doubt that many of the players who DID get vaccinated might not have wanted to, but did so either because they felt it would hurt their prospects of making the team or because they feared letting their team down and missing a crucial period of the season. Many out and out said so. And then there are folks like Cousins and others who did not have the same priorities. It's valid to discuss that in the context of the team/locker room.
Covid vaccinations are not vaccinations by the definition from 1 year ago, don’t prevent infection, and don’t prevent transmission. It doesn’t matter if Kirk or Rogers get vaccinated. It is nobody’s business. It affects no one but them. It is purely political.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Today’s left

stocker08

Reaction score
No more corrupt media. We need more OAN and Newsmacs. Q is the only truth in right wing land.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Covid vaccinations are not vaccinations by the definition from 1 year ago, don’t prevent infection, and don’t prevent transmission. It doesn’t matter if Kirk or Rogers get vaccinated. It is nobody’s business. It affects no one but them. It is purely political.
I was vaxxed in April and got a Booster in November. I caught COVID last week and spread it to my family. It was very mild for me tho. A failure by the definition 1-year ago. A success by the definition today. 🤷‍♂️

Wally

Reaction score
I was vaxxed in April and got a Booster in November. I caught COVID last week and spread it to my family. It was very mild for me tho. A failure by the definition 1-year ago. A success by the definition today. 🤷‍♂️

I think the vaccine resulting in mild illness would have been called successful at any time.

I know you're pissed that they actually thought and hoped the vaccine would work 100% to prevent Covid and it turns out not to. Blame Trump and his shitty vaccines.🤣🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
I think the vaccine resulting in mild illness would have been called successful at any time.

I know you're pissed that they actually thought and hoped the vaccine would work 100% to prevent Covid and it turns out not to. Blame Trump and his shitty vaccines.🤣🤣🤣
Huh? I’m not pissed at all. I took the vaccine because I thought it gave me a better chance to not get COVID and if I did get it that my symptoms would be milder. Mission accomplished.

I specifically commented to a post discussing the change in defining the vaccine that has happened over the past year. Are you denying that change? Truth is the COVID vax is more of a therapeutic than it is a vaccine. I’m OK with that, I’m in favor of all options to help with COVID, but let’s not pretend there hasn’t been a major shift in its marketing.

cncmin

Reaction score
Road signs don’t prevent all traffic accidents. Probably shouldn’t have any road signs.

Seat belts don’t prevent all injury. Why wear one at all?

Wally

Reaction score
Truth is the COVID vax is more of a therapeutic than it is a vaccine.

Ok beeg.

There are no "therapeutics" that prime your immune system long term to fight a disease.

Why don't they call the flu vaccine a therapeutic?
It doesn't prevent you from getting the flu.
🙄

Or the new Malaria vaccine, its only like 36% effective but it's still a vaccine. Vaccines have a mechanism of action that defines them.
🤷🏼‍♂️

Spoofin

Reaction score
Road signs don’t prevent all traffic accidents. Probably shouldn’t have any road signs.
I’m trying to figure out if you could have possibly missed the point of S2’s post more? I don’t think so.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Ok beeg.

There are no "therapeutics" that prime your immune system long term to fight a disease.

Why don't they call the flu vaccine a therapeutic?
It doesn't prevent you from getting the flu.
🙄

Or the new Malaria vaccine, its only like 36% effective but it's still a vaccine. Vaccines have a mechanism of action that defines them.
🤷🏼‍♂️
I know you have been told before, but you really aren’t smart enough to have a conversation with. Call it whatever you want Wally. IDGAF. It doesn’t change what it is/does. You keep trying to paint me as anti-vax. You are a complete fool.

Keep pretending they haven’t changed the definition around the COVID vax. Keep talking about Malaria. Anything to avoid the discussion at hand. At least you haven’t wished pain and suffering on my children yet. Back to ignore. Simply not worth my time.

Wally

Reaction score
I know you have been told before, but you really aren’t smart enough to have a conversation with. Call it whatever you want Wally. IDGAF. It doesn’t change what it is/does. You keep trying to paint me as anti-vax. You are a complete fool.

Keep pretending they haven’t changed the definition around the COVID vax. Keep talking about Malaria. Anything to avoid the discussion at hand. At least you haven’t wished pain and suffering on my children yet. Back to ignore. Simply not worth my time.

The point is there is a scientific definition of a vaccine. What you call something definitely matters.

This renaming to a therapeutic, why do you think beeg is doing it? And why whoever he heard that from is doing it?

Confusing the public is now a good thing, we really are going down the rabbit hole...

I thought you were smarter than that.

Wally

Reaction score
Keep pretending they haven’t changed the definition around the COVID vax. Keep talking about Malaria. Anything to avoid the discussion at hand.

WTF are you talking about?
Avoid what discussion?

That the vaccine isn't perfect?
Please list the things that are.

Section2

Reaction score
You said everyone should get them.
I'm sure he has fines or restitution it can go towards.
That’s not the point, check the title of the thread. This would be a story Howie would put under dangerous misinformation. Lots of errors, and they only go one way.

bga1

Reaction score
Tech giants are not censoring misinformation, they are censoring political opposition.

Google and Twitter employees are flooding Democratic campaigns and committees with cash, campaign finance records show, as Republicans argue that the tech titans censor conservative voices.

The top donors from Google, which owns YouTube, pushed 94% of their total 2022 political contributions to Democrats, as did 99% of Twitter employee donations, the records show.

"From the top to the bottom, these companies are overwhelmingly liberal, overwhelmingly pro-Democrat," Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center told Fox News. "At the top, they contribute to Democrat causes. At the bottom, they contribute to Democrat causes in overwhelming numbers."

Wally

Reaction score
Tech giants are not censoring misinformation, they are censoring political opposition.

Google and Twitter employees are flooding Democratic campaigns and committees with cash, campaign finance records show, as Republicans argue that the tech titans censor conservative voices.

The top donors from Google, which owns YouTube, pushed 94% of their total 2022 political contributions to Democrats, as did 99% of Twitter employee donations, the records show.

"From the top to the bottom, these companies are overwhelmingly liberal, overwhelmingly pro-Democrat," Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center told Fox News. "At the top, they contribute to Democrat causes. At the bottom, they contribute to Democrat causes in overwhelming numbers."

Full of the best and the brightest...
🤷🏼‍♂️

kg21

Reaction score
By KGF/RW "logic" 9/11 "didn't work" so we should have just moved on and stopped talking about it ASAP.
If a few hundred people had walked into the twin towers, smashed some windows, taken a few photos................and then everyone was back to work the next day, I am quite confident it would have been forgotten rather quickly.

and if it was BLM doing it, then yes, forgotten about ASAP

It does matter who does these things.

This is all about Trump in 2024. The lefty loons are scared shitless of the guy. It makes me smile. It's going to be harder to count to 80 + million this time.

Last edited:

Top Bottom