All things corrupt media thread

USAF

Reaction score
You must realize just how dumb you look when you, being the most dishonest poster on this site, accuse others of lying, right?
Lol. The fraudiest fraud who ever frauded, accusing someone else of dishonesty. You can't make this up.

bga1

Reaction score
You said they banned MTG because they coordinated with the government. This does not prove that. Don't lie.
That's actually not what I said. What I said is that the government works with Twitter and other social media to censor, in general, political views. That's obvious and the government admits it.

bga1

Reaction score
It looks like no one trusts the media other than the Democrat party. It's their marketing department....

image.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just say "I am concerned about Twitter's conduct and take it very seriously.". Then you're free to defend the very same conduct for the next 6 months and ridicule anyone concerned about it.
So dishonest. Such a liar. You are a complete and pathetic loser.

golf

Reaction score
Yea women's sports are trash.
🙄

You are just verifying everything I suspected.
I am shocked you aren't embarrassed, but I suppose I shouldn't be.

No problem with womens' sports. (As long as they are all women 🙂).

The issue is that Neal and especially Souhan specialize in victimhood. I wouldnt have a problem with occasional victimhood but perpetual victimhood is just too much.

They could maybe take a hint from lebron. He has pretty much shut up and dribbled once trump was out. Shut up and write sports sounds like a good path as well for the victimhood bros.

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden recklessly endangering secret service with a ride through the snow! Why won't he fly to Florida and charge the taxpayers millions for them to stay at his resort instead?

When will the "leftist" media stop coddling him?

• Haha
Reactions: KGF

howeda7

Reaction score
The issue is that Neal and especially Souhan specialize in victimhood. I wouldnt have a problem with occasional victimhood but perpetual victimhood is just too much.
You would know. Happy Easter!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden recklessly endangering secret service with a ride through the snow! Why won't he fly to Florida and charge the taxpayers millions for them to stay at his resort instead?

When will the "leftist" media stop coddling him?

Great comparison Howie. 🙄 I mean, seriously, this is your “gotcha” that the media doesn’t coddle Biden? What a fool. #Sheep

golf

Reaction score
Great comparison Howie. 🙄 I mean, seriously, this is your “gotcha” that the media doesn’t coddle Biden? What a fool. #Sheep

See this all the time from the left. Know they can't argue the merits so try to find a point they can make on the periphery. All they got.

White House press corps took this approach a lot with kayleigh. Didn't work.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
See this all the time from the left. Know they can't argue the merits so try to find a point they can make on the periphery. All they got.

White House press corps took this approach a lot with kayleigh. Didn't work.
Yep- this is the new and unfortunate angle from SPG, who is smarter than the rest of them, but falling for the same foolish approach.

golf

Reaction score
Yep- this is the new and unfortunate angle from SPG, who is smarter than the rest of them, but falling for the same foolish approach.

See this all the time. I recently pointed out the difference between how right was appalled by jan6 but the left didn't condemn gf rioting.

A poster countered my post by finding one jan6 rioter who wasn't repentant.

He knew the merits couldn't be argued but found something on the periphery in attempt to muddy the water. The only thing that matters to the left is the narrative that america is greedy, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, evil. Winning arguments based on facts are very important to the right, but left really doesn't care if they win arguments or if facts are on their side. Left is satisfied to attempt muddying the water with peripheral, inconsequential points too often.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
See this all the time. I recently pointed out the difference between how right was appalled by jan6 but the left didn't condemn gf rioting.

He knew the merits couldn't be argued but found something on the periphery in attempt to muddy the water. The only thing that matters to the left is the narrative that america is greedy, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, evil. Winning arguments based on facts are very important to the right, but left really doesn't care if they win arguments or if facts are on their side. Left is satisfied to attempt muddying the water with peripheral, inconsequential points.
Facts are irrelevant to the left. Narrative is all that matters. Social media has contributed to their cause. They can spread the narrative before the facts come out and the sheep fall in line. When the facts disprove the narrative it doesn’t matter. The leftists and their media partners just move on to the next OUTRAGE as if the false narratives never happened.

Spoofin

Reaction score

He knew the merits couldn't be argued but found something on the periphery in attempt to muddy the water. The only thing that matters to the left is the narrative that america is greedy, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, evil. Winning arguments based on facts are very important to the right, but left really doesn't care if they win arguments or if facts are on their side. Left is satisfied to attempt muddying the water with peripheral, inconsequential points.
Look at it from a lefties point of view…
Biden has been President for a year. It has been nothing but lies, failures, and CFs. They know this, they were had, they were wrong, and they have nothing to feel good about. Therefore, the only option is to focus on an election from 14-months ago, a riot from 12-months ago, and a former President. It is like time has stood still, none of them want to talk about current events. #sheep

USAF

Reaction score

He knew the merits couldn't be argued but found something on the periphery in attempt to muddy the water. The only thing that matters to the left is the narrative that america is greedy, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, evil. Winning arguments based on facts are very important to the right, but left really doesn't care if they win arguments or if facts are on their side. Left is satisfied to attempt muddying the water with peripheral, inconsequential points too often.
Are you really dense enough to post about the right wing being appalled over 1/6 while quoting BGA???

golf

Reaction score
Facts are irrelevant to the left. Narrative is all that matters. Social media has contributed to their cause. They can spread the narrative before the facts come out and the sheep fall in line. When the facts disprove the narrative it doesn’t matter. The leftists and their media partners just move on to the next OUTRAGE as if the false narratives never happened.

For sure. Mueller wasn't able to convict trump, but left didn't feel bad for a moment about what they put the country through.

Same with sandmann, smollett, horse whipping, rittenhouse hoaxes. Really unbelievable how left makes these hoaxes natl stories. Then moves on to the next as you say.
Only conclusion is truth isn't important, just the narrative. Most people follow the news very casually so the truth really never wins out, which is the goal of the left.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
For sure. Mueller wasn't able to convict trump, but left didn't feel bad for a moment about what they put the country through.

Same with sandmann, smollett, horse whipping, rittenhouse hoaxes. Really unbelievable how left makes these hoaxes natl stories. Then moves on to the next as you say.
Only conclusion is truth isn't important, just the narrative. Most people follow the news very casually so the truth really never wins out, which is the goal of the left.
POTUS came out and said these border patrol agents would pay. Not even sure if the “investigation” is still ongoing?

Doesn’t matter with regard to the narrative. The media either won’t ask or if they do ask won’t be given a straight answer by the Administration about what happened to the agents Biden falsely claimed were guilty before the facts came out.

golf

Reaction score
POTUS came out and said these border patrol agents would pay. Not even sure if the “investigation” is still ongoing?

Doesn’t matter with regard to the narrative. The media either won’t ask or if they do ask won’t be given a straight answer by the Administration about what happened to the agents Biden said were guilty before the facts came out.

Imagine being told in front of the whole country by the president of the United States that you are so bad at your job that "you will pay". Then you are depicted by natl media as a racist. You are taken off the job.

It is soon found out that the president and media were mistaken. You actually aren't bad at your job and aren't racist.

Would it not be honorable for the president and media to at least apologize?

The lack of humanity here only exceeded by what we saw at andrews air base during the remains transfer of the 13 soldiers. In front of parents who were heartbroken to the core of their beings, biden checks his watch multiple times. No humanity here, no honor. Just anxious for the next opportunity to identify america as greedy, evil, racist, xenohobic, etc. and the media is on board.

Thankfully Nov election showed suburban moms, independents, and hispanics are starting to notice, but america and americans sre paying a dear price.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Doesn’t matter with regard to the narrative. The media either won’t ask or if they do ask won’t be given a straight answer by the Administration about what happened to the agents Biden falsely claimed were guilty before the facts came out.
He also called KR a WS. Nah, that didn’t cause any misinformation at all.

golf

Reaction score
Talking up womens sports is victimhood?

Nothing wrong with womens' sports (as long as they are women 🙂.)

Neal and especially Souhan take every opportunity to write white males are victimizing nonwhites and white women. If Souhan didn't have such a pattern in his writing, would be no big deal that he picked a lynx player and the pro women's soccer coach as his inspiring stories for 2022.

Neal, and especially Souhan, by the way also put out a serious amount of copy about the evils of not getting vaxed.

Wish sports could be the one politics free zone. StarTrib would never hire a writer such as Jason Whitlock. Wrong narrative. Same with kfan, would never hire a righty. Is what it is.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
No matter how many times you lie about something that isn’t true, this tactic will never make it true. What you described is not censorship. Twitter is a private company that can determine their rules of engagement.

Stop whining. Stop lying. Turn the channel.
But shut down parlor! Cut off their access! They are a threat! Right?
We will see if Gettr is any good I guess. Rogan gave them a huge push.

GopherJake

Reaction score
But shut down parlor! Cut off their access! They are a threat! Right?
We will see if Gettr is any good I guess. Rogan gave them a huge push.
Who said to shut down parlor (sic)? You choose the oddest things to unignore me (LOL!!!!!!!!!!) to respond with.

howeda7

Reaction score
The idea that discussing vaccination in relation to sports is automatically political or "leftist" is dumb. There's no doubt that many of the players who DID get vaccinated might not have wanted to, but did so either because they felt it would hurt their prospects of making the team or because they feared letting their team down and missing a crucial period of the season. Many out and out said so. And then there are folks like Cousins and others who did not have the same priorities. It's valid to discuss that in the context of the team/locker room.

USAF

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with womens' sports (as long as they are women 🙂.)

Neal and especially Souhan take every opportunity to write white males are victimizing nonwhites and white women. If Souhan didn't have such a pattern in his writing, would be no big deal that he picked a lynx player and the pro women's soccer coach as his inspiring stories for 2022.

Neal, and especially Souhan, by the way also put out a serious amount of copy about the evils of not getting vaxed.

Wish sports could be the one politics free zone. StarTrib would never hire a writer such as Jason Whitlock. Wrong narrative. Same with kfan, would never hire a righty. Is what it is.
Keep digging, that hole you're digging for yourself isn't quite 6 feet deep yet.

Wally

Reaction score
Neal and especially Souhan take every opportunity to write white males are victimizing nonwhites and white women.
Pleas point us to these stories...must be a ton of them.

Top Bottom