All things corrupt media thread

Wally

Reaction score
Sounds like u think this is more a rich-poor issue than racial issue. Certainly wealth brings advantages, the way of our world.

I see abortion as immoral, for me the issue is the lives of these babies and how these lives are ended for reasons of inconvenience.
I don't want people having kids they don't want. I want a strong society and I don't believe that brings us closer to that.

I am sympathetic to the anti-abortion argument, I believe killing is wrong (even tho I would love to play god), however as a man I understand that it's not my decision to make for women. I believe in bodily autonomy, if you want to end your life I think you 100% should have that right and the right to do with your body as you please. Abortion is a sticky proposition, but in general I think men and especially old men should STFU on it.

Wally

Reaction score
Sounds like u think this is more a rich-poor issue than racial issue.
I try to look at situations in the real world, the reality is that any abortion restrictions will only affect poor people and if you have money then every option will always be available to you.

KGF

Reaction score
Darn you Main stream media!
Big League Politics? 🤣😂 What is that? Name the conservative mainstream media that reported it?

I bet BLP got lots of hits, so mission accomplished.

And it gives lefties something to point at, as if fake news is problem with mainstream conservative media.

Let me know when Fox News reports it…or for that matter, does something akin to covering for a babbling President or his corrupt son, Hunter Biden?

KGF

Reaction score
It was discussed here, through one of your guy's "better than the NYT and Washington Post" sources. And when they burn you, suddenly you know nothing about them. Shocking.
Burn me? Did I comment on it? 🤣😂🤣😂 Why would I know about an obscure website? I speak for myself. I guess you stand by all lefty sources of “news”. 🤣😂🤣😂

Spoofin

Reaction score
It was discussed here, through one of your guy's "better than the NYT and Washington Post" sources. And when they burn you, suddenly you know nothing about them. Shocking.
Did he “ignore it for hours”?
What does Mueller, she wrote have to say?
You are such a fraud. DHB

USAF

Reaction score
Y'know who DID buy a $24m mansion in Florida?
Jared Kushner.

Someone should take a break from looking into Hunter's emails and see just where TF Jared Kushner got that kind of cash.

kg21

Reaction score
Jared Kushner.

Someone should take a break from looking into Hunter's emails and see just where TF Jared Kushner got that kind of cash.

Probably Trump. Thats a 5 dollar bill to the Donald.

Wally

Reaction score
Jared Kushner.

Same place Trump got his cash, Daddy, no bootstraps needed.

kg21

Reaction score
Same place Trump got his cash, Daddy, no bootstraps needed.
What's wrong with getting cash from daddy. You think Hunter pays for all those prostitutes and drugs with his own money?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
What's wrong with getting cash from daddy. You think Hunter pays for all those prostitutes and drugs with his own money?
If what I read here is accurate, he's quite the in demand business mogul who has to pay up the ladder, mafia style. So, yes.

Wally

Reaction score
Execute him idgaf.

I never once said democrats don't do this, your point is?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
When referencing Facebooks own internal research she said that tools were created after the 2016 election to suppress conservative media. According to her, the research concludes that without those tools, conservative media outlets affected would have exponentially more traffic today.

Former Facebook Employee Exposes Anti-Conservative Bias
https://mericanow.com/former-facebook-employee-exposes-anti-conservative-bias/

howeda7

Reaction score
When referencing Facebooks own internal research she said that tools were created after the 2016 election to suppress conservative media. According to her, the research concludes that without those tools, conservative media outlets affected would have exponentially more traffic today.

Former Facebook Employee Exposes Anti-Conservative Bias
https://mericanow.com/former-facebook-employee-exposes-anti-conservative-bias/
All Real 'Muricans should quit Facebook immediately. Move to Parlor.

stocker08

Reaction score
Big League Politics? 🤣😂 What is that? Name the conservative mainstream media that reported it?

I bet BLP got lots of hits, so mission accomplished.

And it gives lefties something to point at, as if fake news is problem with mainstream conservative media.

Let me know when Fox News reports it…or for that matter, does something akin to covering for a babbling President or his corrupt son, Hunter Biden?

ROFL! Hooked kg, lakeville bro, probablystillfatOL, spoof, GWG. Probably would have hooked more of you propaganda dependent chuds if we didn't it laugh it out of the room so quickly.

Spoofin

Reaction score

golf

Reaction score
Alright, I don't understand why espn so often has european soccer at the top of their website screen. Are there that many americans interested in european soccer?

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Alright, I don't understand why espn so often has european soccer at the top of their screen. Are there that many americans interested in european soccer?
I love European Soccer. Never watch ESPN tho??????

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well, if The Hoarse Whisperer says so……
I wonder if he will let us know the details behind the coup plot? Maybe leave that for another Mueller, she wrote EXCLUSIVE 🤷‍♂️

golf

Reaction score
Front page article title in today's Star Trib referring to the GF rioting:
"Businesses damaged in unrest still await aid"

UNREST, huh.

If that burning and looting was unrest, I'd hate to see rioting.

Good thing as well StarTrib has that 30 page WaPo inset. So important that only one side of issues are presented, just like Lester Holt said.

Can't have an even playing field, otherwise repubs would win more elections. Media knows best.

Wally

Reaction score
Front page article title in today's Star Trib referring to the GF rioting:
"Businesses damaged in unrest still await aid"

UNREST, huh.

If that burning and looting was unrest, I'd hate to see rioting.

Good thing as well StarTrib has that 30 page WaPo inset. So important that only one side of issues are presented, just like Lester Holt said.

Can't have an even playing field, otherwise repubs would win more elections. Media knows best.

You are just out searching for ways to be offended.

It's kind of pathetic really.

Wally

Reaction score
Not at all. She's very impressive. Even knows her favorite color.

She is indeed pathetic.
She?
Do you have a file on who wrote the story?
I have no idea what you are even trying to say in this post.
Explain

Top Bottom