All Things Cancel Culture

Section2

Reaction score

Section2

Reaction score
Steve Wynn.
Ok, I will give you Wynn and Adelson, interestingly both Las Vegas moguls.
I’ll give you another one, Peter Thiel.

out of 615, you’ve got 3. We’ve got a long ways to go to back up the statement that billionaires as a group love Trump. The biggest of that club bought a paper to go after Trump and hates him with a passion.

Section2

Reaction score
Don’t strain yourself moving those goal posts.
The statement I objected to was that billionaires love Trump. Majority certainly do not. His tax changes didn’t impact them much. And frankly, he puts a bullseye on them with lunatics like you.

when Wally made that statement, he means that billionaires love trump because of self interest. That is definitely not the case. The super wealthy are much more likely to be progressive than conservative.

Section2

Reaction score
In addition:

Robert Kraft
The Smith family that own Sinclair Media.
Rupert Murdoch
And of Course: My Pillow Guy

Another face plant by Fool2.
My pillow, lol. He’s lucky to be a millionaire post Trump. David Smith the CEO of Sinclair is not a billionaire (not close)

Here’s some Trump haters
Bezos, Gates, Buffett, Ellison, Zuckerberg, Benioff, Reed Hastings, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Tim Cook and of course Soros. And I will include those awful Koch bros!! We haven’t heard about them much. Which group do you think is more influential?

Angry

Reaction score
Yeah the Forbes top 10 is almost all lefties. The Democratic Party is of the Uber rich.

cncmin

Reaction score
If the minimum wage has no effect, why do we have it?
We should have a free society, and allow markets for labor to work freely. If you want to give people money, use government welfare.
I thought you said there was no such thing as a "natural minimum wage", Mr. self-proclaimed "economist".

cncmin

Reaction score
I’d rather we didn’t expect companies to hold political ideologies, and rather were just focused on providing great products at a low cost and making profits. But here we are.
Maybe companies actually care about "freedom", unlike you, and believe that a free country is better for their bottom line and the good of the country than RW autocracy (fascism).

cncmin

Reaction score
Name a billionaire that was a big Trump fan?
Tax cuts didn’t really impact billionaires
Donald Trump. Donald Trump Jr. Ivanka Trump. Kardashian/West. Sheldon Adelson. Except for Kardashian and occasionally Ivanka, the thing that ties all of those together is that they are awful, sleazy people.

Notably, billionaires also realize a stable economy is in their best interests. They don't need tax cuts as much as they need a stable economy, where other people actually have the wealth to buy their goods.

howeda7

Reaction score
My pillow, lol. He’s lucky to be a millionaire post Trump. David Smith the CEO of Sinclair is not a billionaire (not close)

Here’s some Trump haters
Bezos, Gates, Buffett, Ellison, Zuckerberg, Benioff, Reed Hastings, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Tim Cook and of course Soros. And I will include those awful Koch bros!! We haven’t heard about them much. Which group do you think is more influential?
The Kock brothers still supported his policies even if they found him repulsive. Putting them on a list of "Trump haters" as if they're "Leftist Progs" and the same as George Soros is ridiculous even for you.

Wally

Reaction score
Wally is either a bit, somebody having a good time, or there is zero chance they are above the age of 17 or 18. The shit that comes out of them, no way they have any life experience whatsoever. Not a single shred
Why because I'm not a greedy selfish pos?

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I’ve been saying high school for months.
Because I'm not a selfish pos.

I am the same age as an ex football player who has been mentioned for MN governor.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
The biggest of that club bought a paper to go after Trump and hates him with a passion.

Bezos is NOT a progressive. He is a right winger on economic issues, don't be such a fool.

Lots of idiots think social issues are whats important, they are all a smokescreen, money is all that really matters.

Bezos says raise corporate taxes because he knows that helps Amazon crush other companies, Amazon pays no taxes because they roll everything into expansion. If taxes go up for their competitors it will allow Amazon to destroy them faster.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Because I'm not a selfish pos.
Actually, I find people who wish others dead on a regular basis for having different views on a topic to be selfish POSs.

Wally

Reaction score
Actually, I find people who wish others dead on a regular basis for having different views on a topic to be selfish POSs.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cry me a river. You advocate policies that kill people, I laugh when people die...

How do my wishes hurt them?
You advocate for things that directly hurt people.

I hope Trump dies.
What effect does that have and how does it affect anyone?

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Bezos is NOT a progressive. He is a right winger on economic issues, don't be such a fool.

Lots of idiots think social issues are whats important, they are all a smokescreen, money is all that really matters.

Bezos says raise corporate taxes because he knows that helps Amazon crush other companies, Amazon pays no taxes because they roll everything into expansion. If taxes go up for their competitors it will allow Amazon to destroy them faster.
I don’t know what Bezos is politically. I do know that he’s definitely not a Trump fan, which is what my post said.

Section2

Reaction score
The Kock brothers still supported his policies even if they found him repulsive. Putting them on a list of "Trump haters" as if they're "Leftist Progs" and the same as George Soros is ridiculous even for you.
Obviously I don’t think they are leftist progs. I love the Koch bros. But they are not Trump fans. To say that billionaires as a group loved Trump is idiotic. Very few openly supported him, most openly opposed him.

Section2

Reaction score
Maybe companies actually care about "freedom", unlike you, and believe that a free country is better for their bottom line and the good of the country than RW autocracy (fascism).
Big Corps care about freedom about as much as you do. Very little.

Section2

Reaction score
Donald Trump. Donald Trump Jr. Ivanka Trump. Kardashian/West. Sheldon Adelson. Except for Kardashian and occasionally Ivanka, the thing that ties all of those together is that they are awful, sleazy people.

Notably, billionaires also realize a stable economy is in their best interests. They don't need tax cuts as much as they need a stable economy, where other people actually have the wealth to buy their goods.
Jr, ivanka, not billionaires. Kardashian just announced as a billionaire this week. In other words, you are really reaching.

when government taxes citizens less, they have more disposable income. Government taxing citizens more means less disposable income.

Section2

Reaction score
I thought you said there was no such thing as a "natural minimum wage", Mr. self-proclaimed "economist".
There isn’t. In a free market economy, there is no floor for wages. Many people work for zero wage.

jamiche

Reaction score
I like this tactic. You can’t really just have an argument with me. You need others. “ We all think this. We all think you’re wrong. “
Safety in numbers. Comforting to you.
Go ahead and use the first person plural. You and microbe brain (Gerbie!) are a formidable team.

Top Bottom