All Things Cancel Culture

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wally is either a bit, somebody having a good time, or there is zero chance they are above the age of 17 or 18. The shit that comes out of them, no way they have any life experience whatsoever. Not a single shred
I’ve been saying high school for months.

jamiche

Reaction score
You can put rat poison in a liquid and try to sell it today. What do you think the results would be?
Figuratively speaking, Donald did exactly that for four years and 74M donalds voted for him, melvin.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Revolution is coming!!!
Get Richie!!!

Section2

Reaction score
History will repeat itself, probably sooner than later.
I can’t wait for the starvation and gulags. At least I won’t have to be reminded of my own failure by those awful successful people.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Criticism of billionaires is not inherently envious. That’s a nonsense right wing talking point. Try again.
Not all is - but your spoiled and entitled criticism clearly is.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Not all is - but your spoiled and entitled criticism clearly is.

Damn, that sentence almost made sense. I guess my routinely owning of you has caused you some cerebral misfires.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Damn, that sentence almost made sense. I guess my routinely owning of you has caused you some cerebral misfires.
You couldn’t “own” a picture frame. You have only 2 cards in your deck to play and they both stem from self pity.

Minnesota

Reaction score
You couldn’t “own” a picture frame. You have only 2 cards in your deck to play and they both stem from self pity.

Own a picture frame? What a comeback.

I put you in a tizzy every time I call out your transparent nonsense. You are a run of the mill racist conservative crank, and you don’t fool anybody with your “down the middle” act.

I understand why you’re upset, it can’t be fun to be exposed as a fraud over and over again.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Own a picture frame? What a comeback.

I put you in a tizzy every time I call out your transparent nonsense. You are a run of the mill racist conservative crank, and you don’t fool anybody with your “down the middle” act.

I understand why you’re upset, it can’t be fun to be exposed as a fraud over and over again.
There’s one card. Play the other now.

Minnesota

Reaction score
There’s one card. Play the other now.

The card suits you. You’ve demonstrated that time and again. Dismissing it as some sort of stock response does not diminish its truth. You’re a racist.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The card suits you. You’ve demonstrated that time and again. Dismissing it as some sort of stock response does not diminish its truth. You’re a racist.
Right, time and time again. Enough said 🙄 Every conversation with you ends with you calling the other person a racist. Doesn’t matter what the topic is - hell, I’m sure you know why I don’t have an issue with billionaires, right? Pretty obvious. Such a joke.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Right, time and time again. Enough said 🙄 Every conversation with you ends with you calling the other person a racist. Doesn’t matter what the topic is - hell, I’m sure you know why I don’t have an issue with billionaires, right? Pretty obvious. Such a joke.

I call people racist when they demonstrate that they’re racist. It’s called being direct, which is a concept you are clearly unfamiliar with.

You don’t have an issue with billionaires because capitalism has put holes in your brain. That’s not racist in itself, but racism is certainly a byproduct of your worldview.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Rascists say: we'll just make it so that Blacks, Mexicans, etc. are always poor. Then we'll pretend we just don't like poor people. That way, we can be racist without being racist!

Spoofin

Reaction score
I call people racist when they demonstrate that they’re racist. It’s called being direct, which is a concept you are clearly unfamiliar with.

You don’t have an issue with billionaires because capitalism has put holes in your brain. That’s not racist in itself, but racism is certainly a byproduct of your worldview.
Well, today I have learned that not being offended by “spoiled” and “entitled” being used to describe ex-nfl players who killed people is demonstrating racism. Oh, and that it is a byproduct of capitalism putting holes in my brain. You got this figured out. 🙄

MplsGopher

Reaction score
not being offended by “spoiled” and “entitled” being used to describe ex-nfl players who killed people
As you said, those words have nothing to do with it.

I see you added the word "offended" out of no where, though. You're good at trying to sneak in little extra words, like that.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Well, today I have learned that not being offended by “spoiled” and “entitled” being used to describe ex-nfl players who killed people is demonstrating racism. Oh, and that it is a byproduct of capitalism putting holes in my brain. You got this figured out. 🙄

You didn’t learn anything. You have no concept of nuance, as another user pointed out already. It’s the black and white binary thinking that comes with the libertarian mental illness.

Another example of this is when I asked you sincerely why you thought people were rioting and looting last summer. You said something to the effect of “because they wanted free stuff.” I’ve known since then that you’re a fundamentally unserious and/or stupid person. You’ll never get it, but it is enjoyable to call you out from time to time. I’m gonna back off, though, because this is beginning to feel like bullying.

Section2

Reaction score
Criticism of billionaires is not inherently envious. That’s a nonsense right wing talking point. Try again.
Hatred of billionaires is all about envy. And a healthy dose of economic ignorance. Countries with billionaires are more free, more prosperous, higher standard of living, etc. not because billionaires cause those things, they are byproducts of good economic systems.

Top Bottom