All Things AOC Twitter Thread

Blizzard

Reaction score
Head cold. Piece of cake. Thanks for your concern though.

I didn’t even know it was Covid until a PCR test came back 3 days later. I had tested negative early on, likely before infectious, on a rapid clinic test. Then my wife got sick snd lost her taste/smell, so I got her an at home test, and we were both positive. The next day, I took her to CVS for a PCR test. I stopped at a pop up Covid test clinic and took both a rapid and PCR for myself. The rapid test was negative. My PCR came back positive.

The explanation is that PCR tests are more sensitive and picked up a positive, likely after I was no longer infectious.

The timing of tests matters. This chart demonstrates how it’s possible:
View attachment 16050
I took the rapid tests outside of the sensitivities of the rapid test.

That's good news.

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
Oh yea she is crazy don’t get me wrong but I like that she pisses people off on both sides especially the 50+ red neck folk that could be in a Dr. Rick Progressive commercial. You know who you are..

AOC has made Teddy Cancun her Twitter bytch…. she seems to have a kinder heart then Da Man MTG…

kg21

Reaction score
Oh yea she is crazy don’t get me wrong but I like that she pisses people off on both sides especially the 50+ red neck folk that could be in a Dr. Rick Progressive commercial. You know who you are..

AOC has made Teddy Cancun her Twitter bytch…. she seems to have a kinder heart then Da Man MTG…
She doesn't piss people off. She is pure comedy. Laughing at her is not being pissed off.

kg21

Reaction score
She cracks me up
Bartender to expert on everything always cracks me up. It cracks me up how the loony lefties take her so seriously, also.

She's nothing but comedy. All she does is talk. No action on anything. Just looking for the cameras.

I find it hilarious.

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
I thought he was destroying this country according to you nerds. Well, I guess that's funny.
My 401k was great with the Don in there.. he is just a red neck A hole… some people like red neck A holes… I don’t

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
No action. Looking for cameras. Must be talking 99% of politicians. AOC, MTG … fill in the blank

kg21

Reaction score
My 401k was great with the Don in there.. he is just a red neck A hole… some people like red neck A holes… I don’t
So you'd rather your 401k go down, as long as it's not a redneck asshole.

Sounds about right.

Top Bottom