All Things AOC Twitter Thread

TRF Guy

Reaction score
"Mr. President, every Democrat who stood up and lamented kids in cages, in the House of Representatives, Representative Ocasio-Cortez, has a famous photo of her grasping her head by the kids in cages," Cruz said as he imitated the photo. "Well, I’m going to give a simple challenge for Representative Ocasio-Cortez and for every Democrat in this body. Go see the Biden cages with your own eyes."

Cruz mocks Ocasio-Cortez in Senate floor speech, challenges Dems to 'go see the Biden cages'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-ocasio-cortez-mock-migration-challenege-border-biden

kg21

Reaction score
"Mr. President, every Democrat who stood up and lamented kids in cages, in the House of Representatives, Representative Ocasio-Cortez, has a famous photo of her grasping her head by the kids in cages," Cruz said as he imitated the photo. "Well, I’m going to give a simple challenge for Representative Ocasio-Cortez and for every Democrat in this body. Go see the Biden cages with your own eyes."

Cruz mocks Ocasio-Cortez in Senate floor speech, challenges Dems to 'go see the Biden cages'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-ocasio-cortez-mock-migration-challenege-border-biden
They did not accept the challenge.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Democrats are really blown away by this resume?

You really are a dumb bunch. LOL. A meme about taking 2nd place in a science fair in HS and getting a diversity fellowship. . . that'll shut up the critics.

She was able to do all of that and still be an adult that couldn't find work or pay off her student loans. By definition, she was a loser. She isn't anymore and kudos to her for being the spicy latina puppet for your Harvard-educated Silicon Valley maestro.

Thank god the Dems can't tell the difference between grassroots and astroturf.

USAF

Reaction score
Democrats are really blown away by this resume?

You really are a dumb bunch. LOL. A meme about taking 2nd place in a science fair in HS and getting a diversity fellowship. . . that'll shut up the critics.

She was able to do all of that and still be an adult that couldn't find work or pay off her student loans. By definition, she was a loser. She isn't anymore and kudos to her for being the spicy latina puppet for your Harvard-educated Silicon Valley maestro.

Thank god the Dems can't tell the difference between grassroots and astroturf.
You're pretty intimidated by smart women, aintcha?

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
Underpaid if compared to the M(an)TG!

MTG is a waste. I do feel bad for MTG unfair someone gets hit with the ugly stick twice in life..

GopherJake

Reaction score
AOC couldn’t find West Virginia on a US map. She sure as heck doesn’t know the population.
Did you? Stupid thing to say. But who cares- except for people from West Virginia? If Howie posted this type of stuff in response to a population misestimation of Vermont by MTG, you guys would be rolling him- rightfully so. But it’s big bad AOC, so you post memes and call for her resignation.

KGF

Reaction score
Did you? Stupid thing to say. But who cares- except for people from West Virginia? If Howie posted this type of stuff in response to a population misestimation of Vermont by MTG, you guys would be rolling him- rightfully so. But it’s big bad AOC, so you post memes and call for her resignation.
Who is calling for her resignation? I think she’s great for our side.

She’s dumb as a rock and my post just emphasizes that. Great talker though.

Unfortunately, I really mean that she wouldn’t be able to identify WV on a map without state names being posted. That’s not unusual for major metro/city dwellers, but it is for congressional reps.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Who is calling for her resignation? I think she’s great for our side.

She’s dumb as a rock and my post just emphasizes that. Great talker though.

Unfortunately, I really mean that she wouldn’t be able to identify WV on a map without state names being posted. That’s not unusual for major metro/city dwellers, but it is for congressional reps.
So, your two big beefs with AOC that you've cited in this thread are:

a) she tried to strengthen the ability to investigate and enforce waste, fraud and abuse within the Federal government;

b) You assert - with absolutely zero backing evidence - that she couldn't point to WV on a map

Do I have this right? Boy, those are really impressive beefs.

kg21

Reaction score

a) she tried to strengthen the ability to investigate and enforce waste, fraud and abuse within the Federal government;

b) You assert - with absolutely zero backing evidence - that she couldn't point to WV on a map

Wait a minute, are you so stupid as to think AOC cares about things like fraud and abuse in the federal government? For the love of.................

KGF

Reaction score

Oh geezus Jake, if you put 10% as much effort in to questioning howie’s and broke’s posts, you be posting a lot more. And I don’t think I had any objection to A, so don’t know what you’re talking about.

Btw, I and my wife had Covid and been confined to home for much of the last couple weeks. I’m bored.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Oh geezus Jake, if you put 10% as much effort in to questioning howie’s and broke’s posts, you be posting a lot more. And I don’t think I had any objection to A, so don’t know what you’re talking about.

Btw, I and my wife had Covid and been confined to home for much of the last couple weeks. I’m bored.

Hope you all are well. What have your symptoms been?

KGF

Reaction score
Hope you all are well. What have your symptoms been?
Head cold. Piece of cake. Thanks for your concern though.

I didn’t even know it was Covid until a PCR test came back 3 days later. I had tested negative early on, likely before infectious, on a rapid clinic test. Then my wife got sick snd lost her taste/smell, so I got her an at home test, and we were both positive. The next day, I took her to CVS for a PCR test. I stopped at a pop up Covid test clinic and took both a rapid and PCR for myself. The rapid test was negative. My PCR came back positive.

The explanation is that PCR tests are more sensitive and picked up a positive, likely after I was no longer infectious.

The timing of tests matters. This chart demonstrates how it’s possible:
700F0036-0CBE-4B09-90D1-9E51709D1B21.jpeg
I took the rapid tests outside of the sensitivities of the rapid test.

Top Bottom