All Things AOC Twitter Thread

Wally

Reaction score
It'd been nice if this horse-faced bartender actually had a real job before she started constantly talked about giving other people's money away.

What this country needs right now is the working middle class to pay for middle class white kids to study Russian lit while living in luxury apartments. Good to see she has her priorities straight.

Because a bartender isn't a real job.

Wow you are a pos ahole....

Spoofin

Reaction score
Having people work for no pay is not a good idea either.
If someone chooses and agrees to work in exchange for experience, why do you have a problem with that?

Wally

Reaction score
If someone chooses and agrees to work in exchange for experience, why do you have a problem with that?
I don't think its ethical for the employer.

I myself could see interning, but I have the means to give away my time, I have done unpaid work in the past for my employers by my own choice without their knowledge. I was told I was stupid by my fellow employees but the company ended up with more work because I went above and beyond for the customer. Funny thing, other people got the work(seniority) and then person we were working for straight up told my boss I was the reason we had that work and why wasn't I there.

But in my opinion its not ethical for the employer to knowingly accept unpaid work.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Wally

Reaction score

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s Not Surprising AOC Gets Death Threats — But It’s Worse Than Anyone Could Imagine

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has taken the brunt of the abuse from conservatives aiming to denounce any progressive policies. In a Vanity Faircover story, Ocasio Cortez — who is the youngest woman to have ever been elected into Congress — details how she has faced the near-constant threat of danger.
According to Vanity Fair, one of her first death threats came barely one month into her first term representing New York’s 14th District. A Coast Guard lieutenant and self-proclaimed white nationalist was arrested hoarding a stockpile of guns with a plot to kill Ocasio-Cortez, vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and others.

But it’s not just Ocasio-Cortez — many connected to the freshman lawmaker have received death threats for their affiliation with her. The abuse has spread to her mother, her young brother, the designer of AOC’s campaign posters, and even her former dean at Boston University. After a while, she and her office noticed a recurring trend – Trump insults her and her offices are immediately flooded with calls, voicemails, and emails echoing his hate. “I used to wake up in the morning and literally get a stack of pictures that were forwarded by Capitol police or FBI. Like, ‘These are the people who want to kill you today,’” Ocasio-Cortez told Vanity Fair.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/10/10131438/aoc-death-threats-harassment-vanity-fair
Broke, why no new thread on the Rand Paul family death threats? I know how concerned you are about death threats. Just terrible, right?

Did you hear about the white powder sent to Rand Paul? No, I guess not. I wonder why?

It’s almost like Rand Paul is a combat vet. Like he’s been in war. Kelley too.

Top Bottom