All Things AOC Twitter Thread

Wally

Reaction score
So every item you drive by or see a cop, sheriff, state patrolmen, or any other law enforcement agency you are scared for your life. Man that must be exhausting.

They are parked basically in my driveway everyday and yes I get a bit of anxiety everytime i see a guy with a gun in my driveway.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
WALLACE makes excuses for AOC!!!! AOC lied! Wallace excuses! Accountability~~~ WALLACE is a fraud of the highest order!!!! NO ACCOUNTABILITY for AOC lies, WALLACE Makes excuses!!!

Wallace Ocasio Smollett

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wally

Reaction score
At least I can laugh at Barnturd today...
πŸ˜†

BarnBurner

Reaction score
WALLACE does not hold AOC ACCOUNTABLE for her LIES!!!!!!

WALLACE the FRAUD!!!!

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

chri1673

Reaction score
I don't have a reason to doubt AOC feared for her safety, but she is obviously trying to squeeze every possible political point from it. Doing it to the point being compared to smollett is one strategy.

This deep fake technology is getting scary.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
At least I can laugh at Barnturd today...
πŸ˜†
WALLACE:

"I value liberty to, but I also value holding those with power accountable for their actions."

WALLACE!!!!!! Well Wallace - when will you hold AOC ACCOUNTABLE for her actions? Lies?

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Wally

Reaction score
WALLACE:

"I value liberty to, but I also value holding those with power accountable for their actions."

WALLACE!!!!!! Well Wallace - when will you hold AOC ACCOUNTABLE for her actions? Lies?

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Tell me how her actions hurt someone and I would support holding her accountable for the damage. That is my position for anyone, they should be accountable for actions that harm others.

I fail to see how her being scared has hurt someone.
🀷

Go4Broke

Reaction score
I don't have a reason to doubt AOC feared for her safety, but she is obviously trying to squeeze every possible political point from it. Doing it to the point being compared to smollett is one strategy.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Texas man charged after storming US Capitol, making death threats against Rep. Ocasio-Cortez and police officer

A Texas man is facing multiple criminal charges after allegedly participating in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol and posting death threats against Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, and a U.S. Capitol police officer.

The Department of Justice revealed that Garret Miller faces five criminal charges, including trespassing and making death threats.

Using the initials widely used to refer to the New York Democrat, Miller tweeted "assassinate AOC" hours after he posted pictures of himself storming the Capitol. That tweet was in response to one in which Ocasio-Cortez called for President Donald Trump to be impeached, which he was a week later on a charge of inciting the mob of his supporters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...eat-kill-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/6687691002/

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez receives so many death threats her staff performs visitor risk assessments

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has received death threats frequently enough that her staff β€œstiffens” every time someone knocks on the door of her office.

According to the profile, the outspoken Congresswoman has made many fans and enemies in her first few months in office, with the latter leading Capitol Police to train her staff in performing risk assessments of all visitors - even those just leaving positive Post-it notes.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-staff-aoc-green-new-deal-trump-a8833751.html

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Go4Broke

Reaction score

It’s Not Surprising AOC Gets Death Threats β€” But It’s Worse Than Anyone Could Imagine

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has taken the brunt of the abuse from conservatives aiming to denounce any progressive policies. In a Vanity Faircover story, Ocasio Cortez β€” who is the youngest woman to have ever been elected into Congress β€” details how she has faced the near-constant threat of danger.
According to Vanity Fair, one of her first death threats came barely one month into her first term representing New York’s 14th District. A Coast Guard lieutenant and self-proclaimed white nationalist was arrested hoarding a stockpile of guns with a plot to kill Ocasio-Cortez, vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and others.

But it’s not just Ocasio-Cortez β€” many connected to the freshman lawmaker have received death threats for their affiliation with her. The abuse has spread to her mother, her young brother, the designer of AOC’s campaign posters, and even her former dean at Boston University. After a while, she and her office noticed a recurring trend – Trump insults her and her offices are immediately flooded with calls, voicemails, and emails echoing his hate. β€œI used to wake up in the morning and literally get a stack of pictures that were forwarded by Capitol police or FBI. Like, β€˜These are the people who want to kill you today,’” Ocasio-Cortez told Vanity Fair.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/10/10131438/aoc-death-threats-harassment-vanity-fair

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Care to summarize this barrage of posts? Are you agreeing with me?

"I don't have a reason to doubt AOC feared for her safety,..............."

If that's all you said than that would have been ok. Just don't complain about AOC going public about having to live with her and her family receiving death threats almost every day since she's been in Congress. Just try to imagine how political the GOP would get if this was happening to a Republican.

Do yourself and the females in your life a favor and watch the below video ...

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Tell me how her actions hurt someone and I would support holding her accountable for the damage. That is my position for anyone, they should be accountable for actions that harm others.

I fail to see how her being scared has hurt someone.
🀷
So a US Congresswoman lying isn't worthy of a person being held accountable? I didnt realize accountability related in a strict sense to someone being hurt or there being damage.

That said, WALLACE, what damage has been done by her lying? Who was hurt? This is easy, unless, of course, you are a partisan who will not be honest........

Go4Broke

Reaction score

And then watch this one ...

Last edited:

chri1673

Reaction score
If that's all you said than that would have been ok. Just don't complain about AOC going public about having to live with her and her family receiving death threats almost every day since she's been in Congress. Just try to imagine how political the GOP would get if this was happening to a Republican.

Thanks for the response. I presume most high profile politicians get death threats, likely not the the extreme of AOC so she may have more of a reason to fear attacks. I don't think she outright lied but omitted and embellished certain parts of her experience leading to the backlash. She has definitely had a flare for the dramatics, not only here but in the past as well. Guessing that's part of why you're such a fan.

The first part of that clip you just posted with Katie Porter, she sounds like she was very calm and wasn't nearly as shook as AOC aka did not feel like they were in immanent danger. If what Katie Porter says is true and AOC was in legitimate fear of her life, it seems as though AOC was a bit hysteric seeing as there was no immediate threat. Maybe all the death threats you linked have made her paranoid (maybe even rightfully so), I'd suggest counseling. Not sure what the solution is, secret service detail? but then do you do that for everyone that gets threats? Either way id prefer the people in charge of this country to think rationally and not be living on edge.

Wally

Reaction score
Being in fear for your life doesn't necessarily make you hysterical. Seems to me she got quiet and contemplative.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
WALLACE:

Wally

Reaction score
WALLACE:

Tell me again who she hurt???

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Tell me again who she hurt???
Protecting a lying congresswoman. Wont call out her lies.

WALLACE Ocasio SMOLLETT.

That said, WALLACE, what damage has been done by her lying? Who was hurt? This is easy, unless, of course, you are a partisan who will not be honest........

Wally

Reaction score
Protecting a lying congresswoman. Wont call out her lies.

WALLACE Ocasio SMOLLETT.

You can't come up with who she hurt?
Did she hurt the Trump terrorists feelings?
I say execute the Trump terrorists!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BarnBurner

Reaction score
She lied. WALLACE will not hold her accountable as WALLACE says.
Fraud. WALLACE.
Partisan.Hack.
WALLACE OCASIO-SMOLLETT

Wally

Reaction score
She lied. WALLACE will not hold her accountable as WALLACE says.
Fraud. WALLACE.
Partisan.Hack.
WALLACE OCASIO-SMOLLETT

Even if she did lie, which I dispute, her lie affected exactly zero people. If Smollett lied and didn't get the police involved ect then I wouldn't give a shit about that either.

Lie about things that affect someone then yes you should be held accountable.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Even if she did lie, which I dispute, her lie affected exactly zero people. If Smollett lied and didn't get the police involved ect then I wouldn't give a shit about that either.

Does lying not affect the person lying. You are only as good as her word and her word is not worth shit.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

You should only be held accountable if WALLACE says you should be held accountable!!!!

Wow. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Top Bottom