All Things American Exceptional

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
As much of a shit show as this has become, we still pretty much rock. I'll be the first to admit that we're different and in a good way. Let's plop 'em down right here.

For starters...

Lucky Charms marshmallow's sold without the cereal, just the marshmallows!

1600347760314.png

As much of a shit show as this has become, we still pretty much rock. I'll be the first to admit that we're different and in a good way. Let's plop 'em down right here.

For starters...
I make mine with Doritos crumbs around the rim instead of salt.

I make mine with Doritos crumbs around the rim instead of salt.
Are you saying you have a recipe?! 😃

Once, when the gymnastics parents were pre-gaming before the state meet, we invented a kick-ass Mountain Dew drink. But we were so hammered that nobody wrote it down or could remember it later.

Are you saying you have a recipe?! 😃

Once, when the gymnastics parents were pre-gaming before the state meet, we invented a kick-ass Mountain Dew drink. But we were so hammered that nobody wrote it down or could remember it later.
Probably for the best.

Probably for the best.
I'm not sure. I remember all of us looking at each other and saying, holy crap, I think we have something here. Then one of the moms started throwing up, and her husband had to get her taken care of and laid down somewhere, and...the whole thing was a blur, and we totally lost track of the process.

I'm not sure. I remember all of us looking at each other and saying, holy crap, I think we have something here. Then one of the moms started throwing up, and her husband had to get her taken care of and laid down somewhere, and...the whole thing was a blur, and we totally lost track of the process.
And this was all before your kids' gymnastics meet? Exceptional! All the parents I know just stare at their phones.

one night at a party, we ran out of mixer and started drinking Rum mixed with Tang. It seemed like a good idea at the time.......

And this was all before your kids' gymnastics meet? Exceptional! All the parents I know just stare at their phones.
We only hit it that hard before the state meet. I've never experienced a pressure cooker like watching your daughter and her team compete for a gymnastics state title, with how touchy and tense every individual routine is. I'm having an attack just writing this. When they won it her freshman year, the meet was in February, and my grey hair started coming in in March; no shit. Stress drinking is the only known answer to that.

Top Bottom