All Things About Golf

Ope3

Reaction score
All I will say is the devil you know may not be worse than the devil you don’t know.
That's possible because I used to think Faldo was as bad as it could get. Azinger actually made me appreciate Sir Nick.

Still, I like the odds that this will be a change for the better. He was so bad, I can't fathom there's any possible worse choice. Anyone with a pulse should be an improvement, except DL3.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
That's possible because I used to think Faldo was as bad as it could get. Azinger actually made me appreciate Sir Nick.

Still, I like the odds that this will be a change for the better. He was so bad, I can't fathom there's any possible worse choice. Anyone with a pulse should be an improvement, except DL3.
I watched sky sports coverage of the Ryder cup and Hunter Mahan was fantastic on it. Maybe they give him a shot, buts he’s also not part of the brotherhood so i doubt it.

Ope3

Reaction score
I watched sky sports coverage of the Ryder cup and Hunter Mahan was fantastic on it. Maybe they give him a shot, buts he’s also not part of the brotherhood so i doubt it.
I can't think of any lead TV analyst that didn't have at least 1 Major in their pocket, so that may leave Mahan out. Not that it should mind you.

Venturi, Weiskopf, Wadkins, Faldo, Immelman, Trevino, Miller, Strange, Norman & Azinger all have at least 1.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

Man now I can’t watch pros hit golf balls into a screen. Give me less golf with the top players vs more golf with the mules.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Never has a sport done so much to garner ill will towards the few fans it has. Should Rahm leave the PGA Tour it might all be over but the crying and the tour will be a shell of itself, not that it already isn’t. The work the the founding people did is being undone by teams people like Chris Stroud who feel undervalued even though he’s made roughly 13million over his 14 year career on the tour and has not even made the cut in half his starts. He feels he should be able to earn more money just because. I got news for Chris Stroud no one outside of friends and family has ever turned golf on on a Sunday afternoon and been excited to watch you hit a golf ball.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

This better mean less commercials and better viewing for the tv audience otherwise bleep them. Go play overseas and not be allowed to speak like Rahm is now.

Top Bottom