All things 2016 conference tournaments thread

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Figured we could get a thread started to talk about all the conference tournaments.

So Valpo did this tonight to tie the game.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Max Hooper and Oakland are on ESPNU right now. Hooper averages 10 points a game and has yet to shoot a 2-point FG all season. Has 229 3-point FG attempts this season.

Max Hooper and Oakland are on ESPNU right now. Hooper averages 10 points a game and has yet to shoot a 2-point FG all season. Has 229 3-point FG attempts this season.

That's a made up name. Right?? Like Max Power??

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

My brain says this is why the regular season champion should get the auto bid but my heart says this is what is so great about the conference tourneys.

Iowa lost to Illinois with Malcom Hill doing little to nothing (6 points). Duke blows a 16-point lead and loses to ND in OT. Bad day to be a team I hate. Calling Nebby over Wiscy tonight.

Just a few weeks ago it looked like Iowa would be getting a 2 or 3 seed. Now they may be a 7 or 8 seed.

Adidas is ruining college basketball. These jerseys are horrendous.

Best day for gopher basketball since duke bear wisconsin. Feels good.

Michigan gets a 3 at the buzzer to beat Indiana and improve their NCAA tournament chances.

zryUnxH.png

Hanging with a Michigan fan on Selection Sunday and kinda hoping they don't make it just to see the meltdown.

Michigan St. looks very good. I think they win one more and they'll get a #1 seed. North Carolina or Virginia will lose.

Good job of Nebraska not giving up. Kinda got screwed by the refs there with about a minute left.

Isaiah Whitehead helps Seton Hall upset Villanova and win the Big East. The Gophers were supposedly in the running for him.

Isaiah Whitehead helps Seton Hall upset Villanova and win the Big East. The Gophers were supposedly in the running for him.

Yep, watched this one. Whitehead looked great overall, fun player to watch. 26 pts I think. If I recall correctly, his high school or AAU coach was hired as an assistant at Seton Hall shortly after his commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St. Joseph just had one of their players commit a foul, complain and get a technical, and then get another technical as he was leaving the floor. VCU got to shoot 6 straight free throws. This was all with St. Joe's up 20. They are still in control but what a stupid thing to do. Won't he have to sit out part of the next game, which will probably be a tourney game?

Top Bottom