All the Hallmarks of a Poor Coach

pede0195

Reaction score
1. Frequent, unforced errors - fumbles, dropped passes, bad intentional grounding

2. Poor clock management - we have the ball left with a minute left and 0 timeouts, why?

3. Inability to adjust at half

4. Indecision about starting positions - QB, RB,

1. Has nothing to do with the coach, other than his refusal to bench him.

he has little power over 1, and weve made some great halftime adjustments in quite a few games this season. were in this game. take a breath.

Frequent errors is primarily due to poor preparation, which absolutely is a coaching issue. The buck stops with the coach. Period.

We have no chance with Weber. The team knows this as well. Brewster should honestly be fired for staying with that disaster. The team has no choice but to gove up. If Weber had any class or actual team-mate in him he'd bench himself.

a-bunch-of-clowns.jpg

the defense is playing hard for brew. if they believe in him, theres still hope for this team. we arent en route to 55-0. thats improvement.

Next year is really, really going to stink. It is obvious that Brewster is not going to be the answer at HC and the lame duck season of 10-11 may end up being one of the worst in memory.

We have no chance with Weber. The team knows this as well. Brewster should honestly be fired for staying with that disaster. The team has no choice but to gove up. If Weber had any class or actual team-mate in him he'd bench himself.

What color is the sky in your world?

Next year is really, really going to stink. It is obvious that Brewster is not going to be the answer at HC and the lame duck season of 10-11 may end up being one of the worst in memory.

I agree. The fact that Weber continues to be sent out has convinced me he must be fired. We have no chance if our coach is as dumb as station 19

Recruiter or not, the man can't coach and hasn't been able to hire good enough assistants to prop him up. That's not going to change in the next year. So it may as well be done now.

You might want to add the inability to find offensive and defensive coordinators, or the inability to make a decision on what type of offense we want to run. I am/was a Brewster supporter, but I can't disagree with you on any of your points.

5. A play designed to hae2 receivers meet at the same point on the field

You, sir, must be a moron if you don't know the color of the sky. Are you retarded?

The sky is mostly blue, though some days it seems awfully gray this fall where I live. I was asking what color it was in your world.

BTW you don't have to call me sir.

It's starting to look that way. This season is now over (an exhibition game in Detroit aside), and it's time to take an honest look at where this team is going. The defense has improved. The offense is astonishingly bad. The defense will lose some good seniors. Hopefully they can be replaced and keep improving.

However, there is really little hope at offense. If we'd seen Gray play a quarter or two maybe we'd be a little excited about where he might take us. If we'd seen improvement in the running game maybe we could be excited. Same with the O-line. None of those things has happened. If you feel optimistic about next year's offense you should be giving inspirational speeches.

If next year gets off to a rough start, it will be immediately obvious that it's a lame duck season and could get really ugly fast as coaches start looking beyond their time at Minnesota.

I agree. The fact that Weber continues to be sent out has convinced me he must be fired. We have no chance if our coach is as dumb as station 19

Does this mean you won't be coming to my birthday party?

Top Bottom