All 24 LOI's have arrived

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
God job to the Brew Crew. Now lets hope for a surprise or two.

Very good news. Good to know that we won't have any BAD surprises. Lets get a few more Brew!

Preston Brown still not listed as a Cincy LOI. Their only one not signed.

Congratulations to all of the new Gophers!!! My advice to you all is to shoot for the moon. Put that extra effort in the weight room & film room and you will be rewarded. Take your commitment seriously and represent your university well!! I look forward to seeing you all contribute on the field.

Again, congratulations on your choice!!! Go Gophers!!!:cool03::party:

Looks like Preston Brown would pick Louisville if he doesn't go to Cincy.

huff at TCU still hadn't signed as of 5 minutes ago..

Didn't he switch again to Oregon? I just looked at his rivals page and it lists him as a solid verbal to TCU, so I must be wrong about that. Still hasn't signed his LOI maybe he's still waffling.

Are you sure they are all signed? Dwayne Mitchell is still not listed as having signed a LOI

I know this is dumb, but Corey Nelson hasn't signed yet.

Stupid NSD with all your tricks.

Huff still hasn't signed anywhere yet either. Just saying....

This dude on Rivals doesn't think so. It's an article about possible signing day switches.

5) LB Jarrett Fobbs - At first it looked like Texas A&M commitment Corey Nelson would be the Aggie to flip at the end of the process. However, Oklahoma has cut ties with Nelson. That means Nelson will likely stick with his original choice. Fobbs is a Louisiana native and could very well end up switching his commitment to LSU.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1047527

I don't know how serious his consideration of Minnesota ever was, but I notice that Dominique Sanders has not yet signed with Houston.

I also noticed that, as of right now, Kip Smith has not yet signed w/ UCLA. Eric Dungy has not yet signed with Oregon.

Is it too late to get Vraa? The Gophers CAN'T miss out on this CAN'T MISS prospect!

Top Bottom