Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

kg21

Reaction score
She's not wearing a mask. I'm definitely concerned.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
All the old ❄️ Want her so badly.
She’s a wealthy BU grad that virtue signals to poor people about being against the wealthy BU grad types. She also LARPs as a climatologist despite having no background in climatology. In other words, she’s your typical vapid millenial out for “likes” on a national platform.

She does got dem nice tiddies, doe - I will give you that.

Wally

Reaction score
She’s a wealthy BU grad that virtue signals to poor people about being against the wealthy BU grad types. She also LARPs as a climatologist despite having no background in climatology. In other words, she’s your typical vapid millenial out for “likes” on a national platform.

A wealthy bartender. Standard...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Yeah, u know more about than a D who lives in Queens.

FAP away ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

kg21

Reaction score

Yes, she does!

1631652322208.png

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

She needs the ”tiddies” to distract from her horse teeth.

PhiloVance

Reaction score
If she really wanted to show her gonads, she would do it at a union meeting or homeless shelter. That would get everyone’s attention.
Everyone is talking about maskless AOC attending a gala where all the workers were required to wear masks.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Everyone is talking about maskless AOC attending a gala where all the workers were required to wear masks.
More RW BS @ LMAO - lap it u lemming.

You don't have to wear a make indoors in NYC anymore if you are fully vaccinated (see link below); to prove said vaccination you have to show your card or via a digital passport. My guess is that either The Met (The Museum where it is held) or the caterer required the catering staff to wear them to make sure the guests felt comfortable and/or because not all of the said staff wasn't vaccinated.

Was your Nuthin' Burger filling?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
To go to a gym, theater of any kind, bar/restaurant, museum you must be FULLY VACCINATED - SEE LINK.

U have no idea if people on subways or in grocery stores or vaccinated or not.

Nuthin' Burger.

But glad you and the Old White Guys got to fantasize about her for the day

PhiloVance

Reaction score
More RW BS @ LMAO - lap it u lemming.

You don't have to wear a make indoors in NYC anymore if you are fully vaccinated (see link below); to prove said vaccination you have to show your card or via a digital passport. My guess is that either The Met (The Museum where it is held) or the caterer required the catering staff to wear them to make sure the guests felt comfortable and/or because not all of the said staff wasn't vaccinated.

Was your Nuthin' Burger filling?
CNN is you go to source.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
To go to a gym, theater of any kind, bar/restaurant, museum you must be FULLY VACCINATED - SEE LINK.

U have no idea if people on subways or in grocery stores or vaccinated or not.

Nuthin' Burger.

But glad you and the Old White Guys got to fantasize about her for the day
Triggered

Spoofin

Reaction score

Top Bottom