Alec Baldwin?

stocker08

Reaction score
Part of me wants to believe TRF guy is smart enough to understand how blatantly false this meme is, and he posted it just to be funny.
But then part of me says "but this guy is a Trump supporter...how bright can he actually be??"

No. There is no logic that lands with those people.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Why are you scared of being serious?

I can make a few guesses but you probably won't like my conclusions.
Scared? I get a kick out of all of this. It just goes around and around and will never stop. That and you humor me with some of your outlandish takes

kg21

Reaction score
Part of me wants to believe TRF guy is smart enough to understand how blatantly false this meme is, and he posted it just to be funny.
But then part of me says "but this guy is a Trump supporter...how bright can he actually be??"
What's false about it?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:

Yep. That's probably how it went down.

Director: "....wha .... Alec, why is there a gun in your hand?? There's not even a gun in this scene!! Alec! Why are you pointing that gun at the camera????!!"

Alec: "I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'VE WANTED TO KILL YOU FOR YEARS!!!! DIE MF'ER!!!!! AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

balds

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:

Yep. That's probably how it went down.

Director: "....wha .... Alec, why is there a gun in your hand?? There's not even a gun in this scene!! Alec! Why are you pointing that gun at the camera????!!"

Alec: "I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'VE WANTED TO KILL YOU FOR YEARS!!!! DIE MF'ER!!!!! AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
We'll see. Would be a bold move for the script supervisor, filing a lawsuit alleging there was no gun shot in that scene, and that no rehearsal had been called, if it wasn't true. Should be verifiable by witnesses, and the script. Would make involuntary manslaughter heavily in play, if true.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Would be a bold move for the script supervisor, filing a lawsuit alleging there was no gun shot in that scene, and that no rehearsal had been called, if it wasn't true.
No, it wouldn't be a bold move. It's called filing a frivolous lawsuit on the hopes of a settlement.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
"Guns have never accidentally fired without the trigger being pulled. Has never happened" - balds

stocker08

Reaction score
The SUV did it, the car did it, the gun did it. It's a trend.

I sure hope that you aren't trying to compare Baldwin shooting what should have been a prop gun to the guy running people over at a Wisconsin parade.

Then again....you've never been a logical person when it comes to the OTB.

bga1

Reaction score
I sure hope that you aren't trying to compare Baldwin shooting what should have been a prop gun to the guy running people over at a Wisconsin parade.

Then again....you've never been a logical person when it comes to the OTB.
I'm sure I am not. I in no way would compare, Baldwin a terrible person, to the racist killer in Waukesha. Nor would I compare how dishonest the media was on Waukesha to how they are dealing with Baldwin. Nor would I have expected you to understand the joke.

stocker08

Reaction score
I'm sure I am not. I in no way would compare, Baldwin a terrible person, to the racist killer in Waukesha. Nor would I compare how dishonest the media was on Waukesha to how they are dealing with Baldwin. Nor would I have expected you to understand the joke.

Baldwin is a terrible person? Where does Trump land on your scale?

lol. Just another reminder of how beej here.....fake Christian....rates people on their politics rather than their conduct.

Got to be a republican to make it into beej's fake heaven.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Homeboy tried to make a scab movie on the cheap and shot somebody. He’s gonna throw somebody under the bus, but scab labor and death is going to finish him.
As the head of the labor union? Fine, fire him.

You think he's getting Mel Gibson/Kevin Spacey 'ed over this?

Come on now, no need to just be silly.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I'm actually really surprised by his interview. It's strange that he says he doesn't have any guilt. I think it's a natural human reaction to feel guilt when your actions hurt someone (regardless of whether your at fault or not).

That whole things just sounds terrible. They hired cheap labor. They brought live rounds. It's just a gross situation.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
His lawyer told him to say this. It's nothing more than a legal maneuver. That said, I don't believe he is at fault.
I don't believe he is at fault either but I don't believe his lawyer told him to take an interview and say that. His lawyer's vote would have been "don't do an interview". I've never met a lawyer that wanted their client to do anything more than "stay home and shut up". The defense strategy of blaming the gun likely came from the lawyer.

That said, he is now publicly stated that the gun went off on its own and he doesn't feel any guilt towards this young woman dying.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Guilt and remorse are not the same.

You, of course, wouldn't feel guilt, if you're not guilty.

:rolleyes:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I hope you have your paralegal proofread your briefs, barrister.

People might suspect "your" not a real lawyer.
Yeah, I messed that up. Nice catch!

People I work with would never suspect that. It would also be a strange thing to pretend to be. The job sucks. I usually pretend I'm not a lawyer. If you don't believe I'm a a lawyer, we could always just make a wager and I could prove it to you. I'll assume you're going to not make that bet.

If I can't prove that I'm a lawyer, I'll give you $50,000. If I can prove I'm a lawyer, you can give the Masonic Cancer Center a $5,000 donation. Deal?

Top Bottom