Al,Hoff,Devoe,and Bostick, handle the ball better than Westbrook

camken78

Reaction score
I've never seen a small guard lose his dribble, or dribble out of control more often. What does he bring to the offense that they cant?

Bostick should see 0 minutes.

At this point you are right Wade. I'm sure he's out of here at the end of this year. However, it's really too bad, because he has exactly the talents this team needed. He's a terrific passer and he can make his own shot. There's no way he was the Juco player of the year playing like this. Something has happened to kill this young man's ability to play like he can. Anyone that saw him this summer knows what innate talent he has. I know- it's summer ball- but you can see talent.

>>Al,Hoff,Devoe,and Bostick, handle the ball better than Westbrook<<

I handle the ball better than Westbrook. And I played hockey.

Bostick should be ordered never to shoot the 3 again. I've never seen a guy miss so many 3's sooooo badly.

And Westbook's mind was somewhere else last night. I don't know where, but he was not in Champaign. Those back to back turnovers and then not knowing the shot clock after the timeout. I mean, you have to be mentally inept to screw that play up.

Really, all our guards played poorly. Devoe wasn't hitting, and when he's not hitting, he becomes a lot more passive. Blake missed a couple of wide-open shots. But Bostick and Carter especially were missing shots from the outside so badly, that it actually reminded me of Engen Nurumbi. And that's a very bad thing. Plus, Westbrook is tough to understand. He's either all into the game, or he gets extremely frustrated and becomes a positive detriment to the team. I think he got way too many minutes last night.

Top Bottom