Aireontae Ersery

On a few occasions, I've notice him seal up the left edge of the line air-tight. And Mo always seems to get a big gain when that happens. ...Anyone else notice he seems to have a knack for sealing the edge?
Yes, it was interesting to watch Callahan's adaptation to MI State's defense. It seemed to start in the 2nd quarter and once realized, Mo started picking up some nice yardage around the edge.

Fleck said he has a chance to be one of the best ever here. Haven't noticed him getting beat which is usually a good sign as you often don't notice offensive lineman unless they make a mistake.

He and JMS are just so incredibly athletic and quick. It's unbelievable some of the reach blocks they make. Some of you might remember Ersery reaching a Nebraska DT a couple gaps away in his 2020 start because it was replayed so many times. He and JMS do that regularly and I'm still wowed whenever I see it.

There was a solid 8-9 yard run to his side where BSF sealed an outside guy and he sealed an inside guy creating a lane that Mo probably thought was an illusion.

He and JMS are just so incredibly athletic and quick. It's unbelievable some of the reach blocks they make. Some of you might remember Ersery reaching a Nebraska DT a couple gaps away in his 2020 start because it was replayed so many times. He and JMS do that regularly and I'm still wowed whenever I see it.
A simple reach block of a defender with leverage is difficult. Can't imagine a couple gaps away!

I noticed that Mo seems to run to the left side a lot... Anyone know if Mo is left-handed? Anyone know if Aireontae is left-handed?

He's clearly a pretty talented OT, although he's picked up his share of penalties this year. He needs to clean that up a little bit but he has time to do it. He's only going to get better

A simple reach block of a defender with leverage is difficult. Can't imagine a couple gaps away!

I noticed that Mo seems to run to the left side a lot... Anyone know if Mo is left-handed? Anyone know if Aireontae is left-handed?

This could be off base, but I believe Mo tweeked his right ankle in the game. I was wondering if he was running left more so he could make the hard cut off his left ankle. Again, total speculation.

This could be off base, but I believe Mo tweeked his right ankle in the game. I was wondering if he was running left more so he could make the hard cut off his left ankle. Again, total speculation.
Pretty sure he tweaked his left ankle so that wouldn't be the case.

Can anyone find a clip of that 2020 Nebby block? I can't even remember it

Fleck said he has a chance to be one of the best ever here. Haven't noticed him getting beat which is usually a good sign as you often don't notice offensive lineman unless they make a mistake.
If memory serves, Fleck actually said he has chance to be the very best he has ever coached.

Top Bottom