After today, I feel a new sense of closeness for GopherHole members.....

sonnygarcia

Reaction score
if you attack or under mind the program, we will attack you (only verbally unfortunately) and not put up with it :clap:

Now lets go give it to some sconnies!!!! Go Gophers!!!!

if you attack or under mind the program, we will attack you (only verbally unfortunately) and not put up with it :clap:

Especially if it is seen as unjust or biased, which many of the TC Media come across as...baised against Brew. Actually I think they try to earn their living by walking on the backs of whoever they feel they can stand on to validate their impute in the TC area news.

I'm proud of the gopher fans as well. The whole ignore them and they'll go away thing just doesn't work. Ignore them and they become more smug and hackish.

Personally, I think we have them scared, their actions seem more and more desperate. I'm not sure anyone has called them out in any kind of a lasting way, and i hear the masses forming demanding decent sports coverage and they just don't know how. All that's left is a champion in the media ranks. well one under the age of 108.

He may not know the origin of the term in which case the spelling may not be apparent.

hey, cut a mathematics and statistics major a break on the vocab :)

man you guys can't spell at all. The most brilliant one I knew couldn't even read hardly. unfortunately I have no excuse.

Tell me you are joking. You think it would be fortunate if a group of people got together and physically attacked another person for undermining the program?

Tell me you are joking. You think it would be fortunate if a group of people got together and physically attacked another person for undermining the program?

I'd consider hitting Reusse with my car, but A) he's a protected species. He's one of the few landwhales left in existence and b) it'd total my car.

Top Bottom