Afghanistan

Spoofin

Reaction score
Hmmm, I seem to remember you going off at Trump critics who said something bad could happen. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
Be more specific. Trump critics predicted the end of just about everything pure and holy during the previous 4-years.

bga1

Reaction score
Be more specific. Trump critics predicted the end of just about everything pure and holy during the previous 4-years.
Little did some know they were just predicting/projecting what their own administration would do afterwards. Projection is a huge tool of the left. What they falsely say you are doing....they are actually doing. "Trump is a dictator"

Wally

Reaction score
Beeg very upset about Vaccine companies making money. Yet not a peep about this. I am sure this was all above board and not corrupt.

Where did the $5tn spent on Afghanistan and Iraq go? Here’s where​

Linda J Bilmes
Private military contractors outnumbered US troops on the ground during most of both conflicts. And defense industry stocks soared

Defense stocks outperformed the stock market overall by nearly 60% during the Afghanistan war, as the war spending surge enabled a wave of consolidation in the industry. The big five – Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman – and a handful of others acquired the next tier of manufacturers such as Hughes Aircraft and McDonnell Douglas.

Spoofin

Reaction score
President Biden ignored warnings from Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Secretary of State Antony Blinken on the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, according to forthcoming book from journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Well, she's 100% right about one thing; it would be f'ng fantastic if the American people could see what she has seen with Grandpa Joe. It has to be the stuff of legends, enough comic material to last a lifetime.

Wally

Reaction score
President Biden ignored warnings from Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Secretary of State Antony Blinken on the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, according to forthcoming book from journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

"His new recommendation was to extend the mission with US troops for a while to see if it could yield a political settlement. Buy time for negotiations," Woodward and Costa write.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The same thing they told Trump and Obama before him.

Angry

Reaction score
You know it’s bad when Macron is taking the lead. JK I’ve had the pleasure of working with the French SF and they don’t suck. They’re some high speed individuals.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
"His new recommendation was to extend the mission with US troops for a while to see if it could yield a political settlement. Buy time for negotiations," Woodward and Costa write.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The same thing they told Trump and Obama before him.
Yep. If we let the powers that be decide, we'd be there in perpetuity. I'm glad Joe pulled out of Afghanistan. I hate how he did it and I hate that this will undoubtedly result in the poorer communities in America will have to continue getting squeezed by the baggage we will be bringing back with us, but leaving Afghanistan. I'm all for it. Obama and Trump both should have done it.

Wally

Reaction score
This is bad. He was so eager to try to appear competent that these people died. Obama had it right we shouldnt underestimate Joe's ability to you know what. Again if this had happened under trump' s watch . . .
We murdered scores of innocent people under Trump, under Obama ect.

Are you really that nieve?
That's why we needed to leave.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is bad. He was so eager to try to appear competent that these people died. Obama had it right we shouldnt underestimate Joe's ability to you know what. Again if this had happened under trump' s watch . . .
I think it is unlikely that this tragedy can be blamed on Biden himself. However, it does only reinforce what a CF his administration handling anything in regards to Afghanistan is.

Now…. back to no free food in voting lines outrage. Off The Charts.

golf

Reaction score
We murdered scores of innocent people under Trump, under Obama ect.

Are you really that nieve?
That's why we needed to leave.

Trump had this in hand. Didnt have to be this way. Trump wouldve been hammered if these 10 people died under his watch. Fair is fair.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
I think it is unlikely that this tragedy can be blamed on Biden himself. However, it does only reinforce what a CF his administration handling anything in regards to Afghanistan is.

Now…. back to no free food in voting lines outrage. Off The Charts.

Scenario: Disaster happens under trump's watch and he vows retaliation. Days later 10 innocents are killed in a botched strike.

Trump wouldve been crucified.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump had this in hand. Didnt have to be this way. Trump wouldve been hammered if these 10 people died under his watch. Fair is fair.
I bet hundreds and likely thousands of innocents died in drone strikes under Trump and Obama. Just because we don't hear about them doesn't mean they didn't happen. You really think there was much reporting from Afghanistan outside of Kabul?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Scenario: Disaster happens under trump's watch and he vows retaliation. Days later 10 innocents are killed in a botched strike.

Of course. The left and the MSM have both become unreliable frauds. That doesn’t mean it was Biden himself to blame for this latest fuck up - just another in a long line for this administration. Off. The. Charts.

golf

Reaction score
I bet hundreds and likely thousands of innocents died in drone strikes under Trump and Obama. Just because we don't hear about them doesn't mean they didn't happen. You really think there was much reporting from Afghanistan outside of Kabul?

You could be right. I am just pointing out what wouldve happened to djt if in this situation.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

Coverage wouldn't have been any different.

You're just imagining what you want to be the case, per usual.

Top Bottom