Afghanistan

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Think about this. The Taliban is the world’s best armed 3rd world military (and not even close), has far more control over Afghanistan militarily and societally, and is far far stronger as a tyrannical terror organization than ever before, 20 years after we went to war with them.

All b/c of Joe Biden. And this is what he calls success.

Wally

Reaction score
Think about this. The Taliban is the world’s best armed 3rd world military (and not even close), has far more control over Afghanistan militarily and societally, and is far far stronger as a tyrannical terror organization than ever before, 20 years after we went to war with them.

All b/c of Joe Biden. And this is what he calls success.
The world is ending....

STPGopher

Reaction score
The world is ending....
toad-mushroom.gif
Run for your life!

Since the world is flat, what do we do when we get to the edge?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The world is ending....
Don’t know why I should engage an idiot like you, but I didn’t say the world is ending. And that’s ironic coming from the side that tries to convince us that either climate change and/or unvaccinated, unmasked people will end the world.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's not a magic #. They decided to honor the deadline they committed to. And they got 99% of people out. They will still help the 1%. What is so hard to understand?
Joe said yesterday that they got 90% out. So is he wrong?

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Good Lord, what a dumpster fire on pretty much all levels.

When was the last time the U.S. was as weak and impotent on a global level as we are today? Certainly not in any of our lifetimes? Perhaps with Carter at the helm, but at least Carter had some international skills.

howeda7

Reaction score
Hell, he should be promoting reckless withdrawals then. The US just gave away huge numbers of Humvees to tyrannical terrorist occupiers.
tyrannical! And Don was going to take all equipment and leave the Afghan army helpless? Liar.

howeda7

Reaction score
Joe said yesterday that they got 90% out. So is he wrong?
You care deeply if it's 90% or 99%? You'll screech about how awful it is either way. You and Spoof "do your own research" and get back to us.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You care deeply if it's 90% or 99%? You'll screech about how awful it is either way. You and Spoof "do your own research" and get back to us.
Look at you! Yeah, we are only talking about Amercans left behind in a Country led by terrorists. Why on earth should honest accurrate numbers be important? What a fraud you are.

scools12

Reaction score
Watching the leftists try and defend the Biden Administration reducing the lives of Americans stranded in Afghanistan to a percentage is quite astounding.

C’mon man, nothing to see here. We got 90% of Americans out of Afghanistan. Gives us our props!!!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Watching the leftists try and defend the Biden Administration reducing the lives of Americans stranded in Afghanistan to a percentage is quite astounding.

C’mon man, nothing to see here. We got 90% of Americans out of Afghanistan. Gives us our props!!!
An "Extraordinary Success"

howeda7

Reaction score
Look at you! Yeah, we are only talking about Amercans left behind in a Country led by terrorists. Why on earth should honest accurrate numbers be important? What a fraud you are.
The only # that matters is how many were not evacuated. It's apparently a couple hundred. I've seen different #'s of what it was to begin with. We got the vast majority of Americans who wanted to leave out. Hopefully we will get the rest out. Whether it was 90% or 99% or 93% doesn't matter except when you and KGF are trying to score stupid internet points or dunk on Biden.

Wally

Reaction score
Good Lord, what a dumpster fire on pretty much all levels.

When was the last time the U.S. was as weak and impotent on a global level as we are today? Certainly not in any of our lifetimes? Perhaps with Carter at the helm, but at least Carter had some international skills.
Send your kids off to die in a pointless war...
👍👍👍👍

golf

Reaction score
I see that a florida restaurant has a sign out telling biden voters to take theur business elsewhere. This is because they serve many veterans and with how badly the evacuation was handled.

We have seen chikfila pressured to stop supporting salvation army, police refusing to turn illegal immigrant felons over to ice, california govt refusing to go to conservative states, campus rioting due to conservative speakers, burning and looting cities, sanctuary cities, moving major sporting events.

Like we see with this florida restaurant owner, my fear is that conservative law enforcement will start refusing to follow federal mandates, conservative students will start rioting on campus, prolifers will burn and loot, etc.

What happens to our country if conservatives also start trying to win their points using liberal methods. See that starting to happen with this restaurant owner and also the jan6 people.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I see that a florida restaurant has a sign out telling biden voters to take theur business elsewhere. This is because they serve many veterans and with how the evacuation was handled.

We have seen chikfila pressured to stop supporting salvation army, police refusing to turn illegal immigrant felons over to ice, california govt refusing to go to conservative states, campus rioting due to conservative speakers, burning and looting cities, sanctuary cities, moving major sporting events.

Like we see with this florida restaurant owner, my fear is that conservative law enforcement will start refusing to follow federal mandates, conservative students will start rioting on campus, prolifers will burn and loot, etc.

What happens to our country if conservatives also start trying to win their points using liberal methods. See that starting to happen with this restaurant owner and also the jan6 people.
Civil war!!!

kg21

Reaction score
Kind of ironic that the memes you are using all come from countries that are our biggest enemies. Congrats on being used by China to spread their propaganda.
I'm ok with this. Dementia and I are joined at the hip. Dementia is giving me these memes.

do you like them? I can bring more!

Here is another one for you! Share it with your friends who thought he was looking at his watch.

1630525726307.png

Last edited:

Top Bottom