Additional Dedicated Scoreboards

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
Someone with more knowledge than I can answer this question that I just thought of today.

Are there going to be dedicated ribbon scoreboards and play clocks in the corners on the closed end, as well as underneath the main video board on the open end? By dedicated ribbons I mean ones from Daktronics that are dedicated to time, score, down and distance, TOL, etc.

Someone with more knowledge than I can answer this question that I just thought of today.

Are there going to be dedicated ribbon scoreboards and play clocks in the corners on the closed end, as well as underneath the main video board on the open end? By dedicated ribbons I mean ones from Daktronics that are dedicated to time, score, down and distance, TOL, etc.

As I understand it, the ribbon boards are only running from goal line to goal line.

That's the way it looks when I drive by. Additional question. Where are the play clocks located??

The play clocks were installed when I was out there. The one on the east end was between the upper and lower deck, centered on the field. The west end playclock was on the scoreboard. You can see it in the pictures in the other thread.

Top Bottom