Adam Rittenberg: Small sinks his teeth in for Gophers

Hahaha great article. I saw Small at the Victory walk a couple weeks ago, came right by and had the fangs in. My brother and I both got a good look at em. They look expensive, not like Lil Wayne grill expensive but real shiny metal...

Even though I just started that thread about Small's late hit in the OSU game, I think he is a good player and needs to have a great game for us on Saturday night. How bout when he gets a sack or a big tackle for loss....the student section gives him a "howl" at the moon...could anything be more perfect, with the fangs, and it being Halloween....C'mon who's with me.

Even though I just started that thread about Small's late hit in the OSU game, I think he is a good player and needs to have a great game for us on Saturday night. How bout when he gets a sack or a big tackle for loss....the student section gives him a "howl" at the moon...could anything be more perfect, with the fangs, and it being Halloween....C'mon who's with me.

Or, if he gets a sack they play "Bark At The Moon" by Ozzy over the loudspeakers. I'm defnitely in full support of that. They should just play that song the entire game regardless.

Top Bottom