Aaron Krah....

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
CB from North Carolina.

It sounds like he is going to try to visit MN on his own this summer and we've been recruiting him pretty hard (were his only Division 1 scholarship).

FBT had a little write up about him a month ago and Scout is talking about him coming out to MN. The staff must see something they really like in him because they seem to be going after him pretty hard for a kid without a ton of interest elsewhere (yet).

I like how Kill and Company are going after players that fit their needs and not trying to get in bidding wars for highly recruited players with other colleges. It will be interesting to see how it works out. We are working on the principle it is more important what the name is on the front of the jersey than the one on the back!

I like how Kill and Company are going after players that fit their needs and not trying to get in bidding wars for highly recruited players with other colleges. It will be interesting to see how it works out. We are working on the principle it is more important what the name is on the front of the jersey than the one on the back!

If we're going to have that attitude let's not even go after any D1 talents at all, instead let's offer a bunch of D3 guys that way we have no one to bid against and would instantly sign once offered.

Kill is smart enough to not get in bidding wars with what he has inherited at our University.

As long as he wins I could care less about who the man recruits.

Kill has offered some highly recruited players, but they are waiting and counting offers while lessor recruited ones who make good impressions are committing.

If we're going to have that attitude let's not even go after any D1 talents at all, instead let's offer a bunch of D3 guys that way we have no one to bid against and would instantly sign once offered.

I agree Kuato, we could also offer orange slices at halftime. I'd also suggest turning off the scoreboard and awarding participation certificates at the end of the season.

Top Bottom