A shiny sparkle in a stadium of despair

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
I was really uncomfortable the entire second half and was really frustrated with my rodents.

In the middle of all my sighing and complaining, my wife freaks out. She had just noticed the diamond from her 33 year old wedding ring was gone.

Unbelievably, the thing was found under the seat of the person three seats to the left and one row in front of us. A crazy turn of events.

Finding that diamond helped me keep my tantrum in perspective after that.

Good story.

Had some buddies when we were younger and we would go to twins games. They were young and engaged and all spent ... stup--- a lot on big diamond rings for their ladies.

The Metrodome lights made them sparkle very nicely, in these big settings where it felt like the rock was just hardly hanging onto the ring, and I always wondered: "That rock is more than the value of your car ... why bring it to a grubby twins game?"

Had a friend lose his wedding band at the Dome, tailgating years ago, and went back the next day during the Vikings tailgate and got it back from a tailgater that found it in a pothole.

I was really uncomfortable the entire second half and was really frustrated with my rodents.

In the middle of all my sighing and complaining, my wife freaks out. She had just noticed the diamond from her 33 year old wedding ring was gone.

Unbelievably, the thing was found under the seat of the person three seats to the left and one row in front of us. A crazy turn of events.

Crazy story, glad she noticed when she did.

Go Mrs Schnauzer!!

There sure weren’t many other gems - or sparkle, or polish - to be seen at the stadium last night.

Top Bottom