A real Spring game?

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Will we have a real Spring game, like most other schools - or a brief, one-hour scrimmage, as under Brewster? Has Coach Kill said anything on the subject?

Oh jeebus...

Allen-Iverson.jpg

We're talking about a SPRING GAME! What the eff does it matter?

Coach Kill will keep tradition alive and prance around the field like Mussolini in Bermuda shorts
blowing his whistle and pretending to know how to coach.

I was pretty hard to have a full spring game when you change systems every year. It will be hard for Kill as well with lack of depth and systems, but I hope they understand the more they can do the better marketing for the future.

How about tailgating? Does anyone know if the lots will be open to tailgate?

If I was Coach Kill, I'd hold the Spring game in the Metrodome!

I think he is responsible for the BP oil spill too.

He also pulled a Jeff Gillooly on Al Nolen's foot, planted the evidence that got Royce White arrested, gave Paul Carter's sister cancer, and tricked Devoe into smoking bags and bags worth of weed. It was all part of his master plan to eventually make the football team look good by comparison.

Actually the 2009 Spring Game was in more of a game format and was quite entertaining as well. Gray was very impressive along with Troy S. The game was played off site but the crowd was impressive at the smaller venue. Check it out on Gold GopheSports if you missed it.

I heard that Coach Kill is going to arrive at the Spring Game in a helicopter.

Too soon?

He also pulled a Jeff Gillooly on Al Nolen's foot, planted the evidence that got Royce White arrested, gave Paul Carter's sister cancer, and tricked Devoe into smoking bags and bags worth of weed. It was all part of his master plan to eventually make the football team look good by comparison.

Don't forget the late night phone calls to Okposo to convince him he couldn't live without the Islanders! I believe he also gave Lucia Sar-whatever the heck he had...

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom