A Monkey Attack, Trick or Treaters, a Texas football coach... a stripper. A tale as old as time.

Values clearly different with everyone.

I was in a strip joint in Wisconsin once - before they became "Gentlemen's Clubs," and the featured entertainer was a Dolly Parton look-alike (more or less) whose act included a boa constrictor.

by the end of the night, I was sitting next to the stage with the snake draped around my neck. I had been smoking green leafy substances, so I didn't give a bleep.

I was in a strip joint in Wisconsin once - before they became "Gentlemen's Clubs," and the featured entertainer was a Dolly Parton look-alike (more or less) whose act included a boa constrictor.

by the end of the night, I was sitting next to the stage with the snake draped around my neck. I had been smoking green leafy substances, so I didn't give a bleep.
My mom remembered meeting you that night! That was my pet snake, Jake.

I think I've got her collectable card...

How many of you had this scenario on your CFB bingo card?

Go Gophers!!

You could've given me 100 guesses on which GH poster this happened to and I wouldn't have gotten to you, SON. Hats off to thee.

Last edited:

Gosh, I think we have a winner couple to join Pro Wrestling.

Her monkey, which performs in stripper routines, . . . is an emotional support animal??
I don't want to get into specifics, but classifying the monkey as an emotional support animal and then having that monkey "involved" in her performances allows me to submit receipts for lap dances to my health insurer for reimbursement.

And not one of you has mentioned "spanking the monkey". I am so disappointed. That was my first thought. Of course that is always my first thought............................

And not one of you has mentioned "spanking the monkey". I am so disappointed. That was my first thought. Of course that is always my first thought............................
You just had to get that off your back...

Top Bottom