A Minnesota football moving van actually came to get Mark Coyle's stuff in NY

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Syracuse.com:

Parked on the street outside Coyle's house and taking up half the street at the end of a Dewitt cul-de-sac was an enormous Minnesota football equipment truck, presumably to cart the family's belongings from Syracuse to Minnesota.

There was no answer when a reporter rang the doorbell at the home and there were no movers visible.

Minnesota's Paul Rovnak, the school's director of communications for the football program, said in a statement that the school doesn't own the truck and the decision to use that specific design to move Coyle was made without the knowledge of Coyle or the athletic department.

"A University of Minnesota football equipment truck has occasionally been used to move new employees to Minnesota," Rovnak said. "In this situation, a different truck should have been used by the transportation company who owns the vehicle. Mark Coyle and members of the Minnesota athletic department were not aware that this truck was being used."

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://www.syracuse.com/orangesport...n_actually_came_to_get_mark_coyles_stuff.html

Go Gophers!!

Naturally people are upset about it. I hope they didn't use premium fuel!

Amelia where is the strip article? Friday addition? I hope he gets it unloaded before he gets a parking ticket can u image the star if he got a parking ticket?

All that matters is the truck will look really nice pulling up in front of our AD's new Minnesota digs. Syracuse fans should quit whimpering.

And, I should add, It will look good driving through Big Ten country, too. Especially Wisconsin.

Top Bottom