A look at the lowest percentage of returning minutes next season (Minnesota leads the nation with only 7% of minutes played returning)

Year 0 and Ben already has his own team, should we start saying pour the cement instead of row the boat? Gotta build that foundation and Ben is wasting no time!

We're #1! If you want more clicks, you need to modernize your headline. Should have read, "Gopher men's basketball #1 in..."

Go Gophers!!

I don't think this analysis includes all D1 teams as all the teams on the list are power conference teams. UT Martin appeared to lose virtually its entire team to the transfer portal as well and they're not listed.

I'm not surprised that we're #1 among power conference teams. I'm more surprised that Georgia is so close, indistinguishable on this measure actually.

I'm surprised Ihnen played 7% of the total minutes. Didn't seem like that.

A regulation college game has 200 player minutes. 7% of that would be 14 minutes. Sports Reference has Ihnen averaging 14.3 minutes per game over 29 games so 7% is about right.

A regulation college game has 200 player minutes. 7% of that would be 14 minutes. Sports Reference has Ihnen averaging 14.3 minutes per game over 29 games so 7% is about right.
I’m not doubting the math. It didn’t feel like he played that much

I don't think this analysis includes all D1 teams as all the teams on the list are power conference teams. UT Martin appeared to lose virtually its entire team to the transfer portal as well and they're not listed.

I'm not surprised that we're #1 among power conference teams. I'm more surprised that Georgia is so close, indistinguishable on this measure actually.
And they don't even have a new coach! What a disaster that program must be 😎

So did Georgia have a mass exodus as well?

Wow, I didn't realize he was an uber-jerk.

i wonder if he'll figure it out when he is canned again?
Well considering his buyout is 3.2 mill next year and he got somewhere around 7 mill to go away from Indiana, I doubt it lol.

Top Bottom