A list Gophers can fall off on Saturday night

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Gophers are 1 of 5 teams from the Power 6 conferences without a conference win. Also BC, Mississippi State, Rutgers, and Saint John's.

Play like they did tonight and we have a shot to leave this list Saturday night vs. Illinois.

It's odd to say in a season we're 6-13, but Saturday is a 'big game'. If we lose, we'll probably fall to at least 0-10 in conference and at some point you have to be worried about guys quitting.

It's odd to say in a season we're 6-13, but Saturday is a 'big game'. If we lose, we'll probably fall to at least 0-10 in conference and at some point you have to be worried about guys quitting.

Agree. Dare say, the Gophers will be favored? This is one we need to get. Just getting a win (pre-Rutgers) will give them a taste again, and take a lot of pressure off the players, if not Pitino. What scares me is I had some confidence we'd beat Northwestern (oops), now feeling the same way about the game Saturday.

Agree. Dare say, the Gophers will be favored? This is one we need to get. Just getting a win (pre-Rutgers) will give them a taste again, and take a lot of pressure off the players, if not Pitino. What scares me is I had some confidence we'd beat Northwestern (oops), now feeling the same way about the game Saturday.

Agree totally

Top Bottom