A few questions for anyone who attended the spring practices..

DTOWNGOPHER

Reaction score
I wasn't able to get to any practices this spring. So I have a few questions for anyone who was able to attend and wouldn't mind sharing their thoughts. Really appreciate it!
1.Any juco kids really stick to anyone?
2. Any thoughts who the starting 4 dbs should be?
3. Did Beal participate? If so how did he look?
4.How did James Manual look at linebacker?
5.Which running back stood out the most?
6. Any red shirted freshman or sophomores have a great spring?
7. How has Micheal Carter looked?
8. Who had the best spring?

Best answer is here. Courtesy of MV.

[Linky]

Just read this every day for the best information about the team.

I wasn't able to get to any practices this spring. So I have a few questions for anyone who was able to attend and wouldn't mind sharing their thoughts. Really appreciate it!
1.Any juco kids really stick to anyone? Gillum and Shabazz
2. Any thoughts who the starting 4 dbs should be? 8/30 starters at UNLV will be Stoudemire and Carter at corner, with Shabazz seeing time as nickel. Safeties will be Vereen and Wells, with Thompson also seeing time.
3. Did Beal participate? If so how did he look? No
4.How did James Manual look at linebacker? He's a fast OLB. He should get some pt this year, and have a chance to start in 2013. Should also contribute on special teams.
5.Which running back stood out the most? JoJuan Harper, walk-on freshmen who got the most carries.
6. Any red shirted freshman or sophomores have a great spring? Cockran is 1st team DE.
7. How has Micheal Carter looked? He's a new player. Watch for him to have a good senior season.
8. Who had the best spring?
Offense: Gray Defense: Hageman

Top Bottom