A couple of side notes to this game

bga1

Reaction score
Tubby did a great job of spreading the minutes. We should be as fresh as OSU with no one playing over 26 minutes.

Anyone think Bryant Allen can't play some ball if he were needed? He is extremely quick and showed an extra gear in his few late minutes. Fun to watch.

I loved it when he broke the ankles of his defender. The crowd even got into it!! That was sweet!!!

Tubby did a great job of spreading the minutes. We should be as fresh as OSU with no one playing over 26 minutes.

Anyone think Bryant Allen can't play some ball if he were needed? He is extremely quick and showed an extra gear in his few late minutes. Fun to watch.

Can't believe he banked in that three, that made me laugh. Did have a pretty nasty cross-over once when bringing the ball up. Dude is quick!

+19. Allen definitely has some talent. Much quicker than Cobbs.

You make a good point. We actually may have more stamina in this game than OSU, despite having played one more game. They only play 6 guys and they've played 2 draining games including the 2-OT game today. What I really like about our games so far is that 2 of them have been blowouts. We should not have to worry about our guys being mentally drained yet.

If we were pretty wuffed after going one OT last night I hope OSU doesn't have a similar reaction after going 2 OT's today. Insert emoticon.

I think the Gophers will be more focused - but OSU still has Turner. Who gets him tomorrow?

If we were pretty wuffed after going one OT last night I hope OSU doesn't have a similar reaction after going 2 OT's today. Insert emoticon.

I think the Gophers will be more focused - but OSU still has Turner. Who gets him tomorrow?

I'd go box-and-one...with the four guys making a box around Turner!

I'm really happy that Bostick has made contributions the last 3-4 games. A very nice way for him to finish his career and a nice reward for a guy who has maintained a great attitude on the bench (often times the first guy off the bench with big high-fives).

Go Gophers!!

I'm really happy that Bostick has made contributions the last 3-4 games. A very nice way for him to finish his career and a nice reward for a guy who has maintained a great attitude on the bench (often times the first guy off the bench with big high-fives).

Go Gophers!!

A giant +1!!

I LOVE Bostick. He's quite the player, we've all seen the flashes. The problem is, something about him and here never worked out as we (and I'm sure he) had wished. I am proud to see him out there wearing the maroon and gold, and will miss him dearly next year. I hope Tubby gives him one hell of a reference with whatever Devron decides to do.

Go Gophers!!

No doubt. I guess better late than never. Both him and Iverson have looked like completely different players recently. I can't tell you how proud and happy I am for the team.

Top Bottom