A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

jamiche

Reaction score
If you are vaxxed, the vax status of others is of no concern. What this dynamic has allowed us for you to deny your political opponents from participating in society. And you can’t wait. That says it all about you, and we thank you for openly stating your intentions. Time for a divorce US.
Sorry, melvi. Participating in society is a privilege, not a right. There are rules and regulations associated with almost anything we do. You can't "participate" in a plane ride if you want to bring a bomb or a gun on the plane. You can't "participate" in a car ride as the driver without a license or insurance. You can't "participate" in a school without a variety of vaccinations. You can't "participate" in a meal in a restaurant without shoes and a shirt and, in your case, the ability to pay for it. You can't "participate" in a scuba dive without proper training. We can keep going for a long time.

You unvaxxed donalds make it more dangerous for everybody else because of breakthrough infections, overburdening the HC system like you overburden everything else and you keep Covid alive and well, which means a variant could be on the way that will get around the vaccines.

Section2

Reaction score
Sorry, melvi. Participating in society is a privilege, not a right. There are rules and regulations associated with almost anything we do. You can't "participate" in a plane ride if you want to bring a bomb or a gun on the plane. You can't "participate" in a car ride as the driver without a license or insurance. You can't "participate" in a school without a variety of vaccinations. You can't "participate" in a meal in a restaurant without shoes and a shirt and, in your case, the ability to pay for it. You can't "participate" in a scuba dive without proper training. We can keep going for a long time.

You unvaxxed donalds make it more dangerous for everybody else because of breakthrough infections, overburdening the HC system like you overburden everything else and you keep Covid alive and well, which means a variant could be on the way that will get around the vaccines.
You can’t participate in a scuba dive? This is really the example you came up with? Hahah
I get it jammer. You would like to live in a world where everything you do must be approved by the authorities. I think you should have the right to live like that. I don’t.

jamiche

Reaction score
You can’t participate in a scuba dive? This is really the example you came up with? Hahah
I get it jammer. You would like to live in a world where everything you do must be approved by the authorities. I think you should have the right to live like that. I don’t.
Mom and dad can get you a pair of water wings and a snorkel and you can “participate” in snorkeling without approval of the authorities. I suspect they are going to make you practice for a while in the bathtub before they let you near the kiddie pool.

Wally

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
Bidens mandate is already working...
😉🤣

Maybe Joe learned from Walz. Timing on any restrictions is way more important than the restrictions themselves.

howeda7

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
His policies!

Or Deeply Admired Ron's shady accounting methods....
What a tool.
It is comparing 1-day to the previous day. We have seen hundreds of anomalies when that is done. That is why rolling averages were created. It is a simple explanation, but before thinking logically about it you go right to "Ron is corrupting the data". You had an enormous swing & miss on that idea in the past - God forbid you learn. CNN said so 🤷‍♂️

Wally

Reaction score
What a tool.
It is comparing 1-day to the previous day. We have seen hundreds of anomalies when that is done. That is why rolling averages were created. It is a simple explanation, but before thinking logically about it you go right to "Ron is corrupting the data". You had an enormous swing & miss on that idea in the past - God forbid you learn. CNN said so 🤷‍♂️
I hear Common Mans rod and reel spinning in the background...😯😎

howeda7

Reaction score
What a tool.
It is comparing 1-day to the previous day. We have seen hundreds of anomalies when that is done. That is why rolling averages were created. It is a simple explanation
Of course dummy. Lighten up, Francis.

howeda7

Reaction score
I hear Common Mans rod and reel spinning in the background...😯😎
Don't you hate when you're fishing for walleye but the same bullhead keeps stalking your boat and taking the bait? :cool:

Wally

Reaction score
You listen to Barreiro, and now Common.

Get some help!

I listen to the morning show and Common Man and Joe Rogan. Those are my go to. The other KFAN shows sometimes but not much.

Also listen to a little "Call Her Daddy"
Thats a perfect podcast for you kg.🤣

balds

Reaction score
Some updated numbers regarding breakthrough cases, which continue to rise. From yesterdays numbers, accounting for the fact that there are more vaxed than unvaxed and using the vaccination numbers from 14 days ago (14 days until it's effective):

During the week ending September 12, your odds of contracting Covid in Minnesota:

Unvaccinated: 0.352% chance.
Vaccinated: 0.095% chance.

Wally

Reaction score
During the week ending September 12, your odds of contracting Covid in Minnesota:

Unvaccinated: 0.352% chance.
Vaccinated: 0.095% chance.
Lets also see the odds of dying once infected.

I wouldn't mind getting a breakthrough case right now, it's better than a booster.

balds

Reaction score
Lets also see the odds of dying once infected.

I wouldn't mind getting a breakthrough case right now, it's better than a booster.
OK.

Breakthrough cases: 108 deaths from 18,790 cases, 0.575%

Remainder of cases: 7,877 deaths from 647,799 cases, 1.216%

Because of unknown cases those percentages are undoubtedly high. I would argue the difference would be less because covid is far less rampant during the time frame of the breakthrough cases than it was in the earlier, pre-vaccine period.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Looks like LeBron probably told Silver and the NBA to fuck off when it comes to vaccine mandates. The NBA is not going to force vaccines on the players. How could this possibly be? We were all told here, repeatedly, daily, that the anti-vax crowd were Trump cultists. Who knew there were so many Trumpers in the NBAPA?

Are liberal cities going to allow the NBA to play games there?

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

Yeah I’m pretty sure lots of people drive cars without a valid license or insurance. It’s not like you have to stick your license and insurance card in the car somewhere for it to start. You just turn the key. Now if you get pulled over there could be an issue, but luckily pretextual stops in Hennepin county are being stopped.

Top Bottom