A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Wally

Reaction score
It's really just nonsense.

Here's the play:

The Delta variant has risen meteorically in the countries where it's been prevalent. And the case numbers have fallen just as fast as they rose. What's going to happen is Biden is doing this mandate, cases, which are already falling in the southeast, are going to fall off the cliff nation wide and Joe is going to take the credit for something that was occurring naturally.

So you're saying Joe is pretty smart...

Blizzard

Reaction score
So you're saying Joe is pretty smart...

If you're willing to reframe your hermeneutic and say that much of the information and actions we see through the Govt have been political in nature in response to Covid, then yes: I believe a lot of people are easily misled.

howeda7

Reaction score
No big deal. Biden forcing most companies in the US to do what he tells them or pay a fine. Is there a bigger boot licker?
July!
Lies are ok now.
The fine probably won't stand up in court. Fight the power!

howeda7

Reaction score
Joe is Bernie in Weekend at Bernie's. The people behind the screen are smart and evil. Just like Satan.
Dems are Satan. We haven't heard that one in a few weeks....

Now here's KGF to explain how bi-partisan and fair-minded today's R's are....

Section2

Reaction score
The fine probably won't stand up in court. Fight the power!
It’s ok to be a wanna be dictator as long as Howie thinks the courts will not uphold the action. This is definitely consistent with your views the last 4 years.
1/6 definitely would have held up in court.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s ok to be a wanna be dictator as long as Howie thinks the courts will not uphold the action. This is definitely consistent with your views the last 4 years.
The DOL/OHSA issues all kinds of workplace safety guidelines and issue fines for violations. This isn't "Biden becoming a dictator" but I know you guys can't help yourselves.

bga1

Reaction score
Dems are Satan. We haven't heard that one in a few weeks....

Now here's KGF to explain how bi-partisan and fair-minded today's R's are....
Not are. Are being used by.... You are lost in lies.

Section2

Reaction score
The DOL/OHSA issues all kinds of workplace safety guidelines and issue fines for violations. This isn't "Biden becoming a dictator" but I know you guys can't help yourselves.
Biden will personally get “governors out of the way”. Totally normal.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's really just nonsense.

Here's the play:

The Delta variant has risen meteorically in the countries where it's been prevalent. And the case numbers have fallen just as fast as they rose. What's going to happen is Biden is doing this mandate, cases, which are already falling in the southeast, are going to fall off the cliff nation wide and Joe is going to take the credit for something that was occurring naturally.
Well, if folks want to blame him for the rise, they should credit him for the decline too.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Deeply concerned about Presidential hyperbole. Since 1/20/21.
When did you stop caring? And stop caring about Presidential lies? And stop caring about Presidential hypocrisy. And stop caring about Presidential flip-flops? And stop caring about Presidential incompetence? Was it around the same time?

Section2

Reaction score
Deeply concerned about Presidential hyperbole. Since 1/20/21.
Biden is a hyperbole machine. Just like Trump.
here’s an example that I never commented on or cared about.
What I care about is broad new national and federal powers from unelected bureaucrats. The CDC deciding what landlords can do, the Dept of Labor deciding what businesses must do. Real authoritarian stuff with no accountability. Your comeback would be “the wall”. At least Trump made it the centerpiece of his campaign, rather than a bait and switch. Biden said a month ago that the federal govt would make no vaccine mandates.

howeda7

Reaction score
What I care about is broad new national and federal powers from unelected bureaucrats. The CDC deciding what landlords can do, the Dept of Labor deciding what businesses must do. Real authoritarian stuff with no accountability. Your comeback would be “the wall”. At least Trump made it the centerpiece of his campaign, rather than a bait and switch. Biden said a month ago that the federal govt would make no vaccine mandates.
There is no vaccine mandate on the general public. And even with this rule, people can refuse the vaccine, they just have to get tested once a week.

Section2

Reaction score
There is no vaccine mandate on the general public. And even with this rule, people can refuse the vaccine, they just have to get tested once a week.
Just 80 million private citizens working for private companies. Remember the PRIVATE COMPANY debate around internet censorship? You think we didn’t know that wasn’t a principle but a convenience?

MennoSota

Reaction score
Biden is setting himself up as King Joe, making executive declarations that spit in the face of the US Constitution. We will see if the citizens are lemmings or lions in response to King Joe's edicts.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Biden is setting himself up as King Joe, making executive declarations that spit in the face of the US Constitution. We will see if the citizens are lemmings or lions in response to King Joe's edicts.
You're giving Resident Biden way too much credit. He just reads off of a teleprompter

Section2

Reaction score
Well, if folks want to blame him for the rise, they should credit him for the decline too.
Is anyone really blaming Biden for the rise? Other than to say that folks who pinned everything on Trump should also pin this on Biden? It’s a virus. It gonna spread.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Is anyone really blaming Biden for the rise? Other than to say that folks who pinned everything on Trump should also pin this on Biden? It’s a virus. It gonna spread.
Yes, I think most that blame Biden for the rise are mocking all those that blamed Trump for the rise. My post was really meant in the reverse --- folks will give him credit for the decline so......

Spoofin

Reaction score
Didn't he once compare the voting bill in TX to the Civil War?

bga1

Reaction score
No one thinks Biden is doing anything. He had no plan. He lied and said he had one to get elected. He lied and said he wouldn't mandate the vax. He lied when he said he would be a uniter. The reality though is that he is just saying what others tell him to say- and he is having a whale of a time just doing that.

Wally

Reaction score
Yes, I think most that blame Biden for the rise are mocking all those that blamed Trump for the rise. My post was really meant in the reverse --- folks will give him credit for the decline so......
Nothing he could do.. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

😎

Top Bottom