A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Spoofin

Reaction score
Giving people options, I don't have a problem with it.

I don't trust the FDA anyways. I just hope we get good studies and that information gets out. That to me is more important than a government regulator.
What information would people be using to decide on this option at this point in time?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Israel has no data?
IIRC their data was only for ages 60+. I also believe the WHO was asking them to stop Boosters. The point is there is virtually no data out there, the FDA hasn't approved it, yet the Biden Administration is full speed ahead. They are making it political. This approach will hurt more than it will help.

howeda7

Reaction score
The FDA should not be influenced by the administration. Wasn't good under Trump, isn't now. But I'm not sure there is a direct contradiction yet. They are saying they expect it will be necessary. The FDA should approve on their own timeline.

Wally

Reaction score
IIRC their data was only for ages 60+. I also believe the WHO was asking them to stop Boosters. The point is there is virtually no data out there, the FDA hasn't approved it, yet the Biden Administration is full speed ahead. They are making it political. This approach will hurt more than it will help.
Data will come from Israel. No one is being forced to get a booster. I am fine with letting the sheep trial it for everyone.

If idiots die because of vaccine hesitancy then so be it. I don't believe in protecting people from themselves...

Wally

Reaction score
The UK government’s vaccines watchdog has decided there is not enough evidence to recommend the rollout of Covid vaccines to all 12- to 15-year-olds, but has held open the possibility of ministers seeking other advice to go ahead nonetheless.

But the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has recommended an expansion of the group of children with health conditions that makes them clinically vulnerable. They should receive two doses of the Pfizer vaccine, as they are more at risk of the virus.

The committee said that with a rate of just two per million of healthy children needing intensive care treatment for Covid, the marginal benefit of vaccinating them was “insufficient to support a universal offer” of vaccines to the age group.

One issue is the very small risk of myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, in children who receive the vaccine. While this is extremely rare, and children tend to recover quickly, there was uncertainty about any longer-term effects, with further research needed.

bga1

Reaction score
The UK government’s vaccines watchdog has decided there is not enough evidence to recommend the rollout of Covid vaccines to all 12- to 15-year-olds, but has held open the possibility of ministers seeking other advice to go ahead nonetheless.

But the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has recommended an expansion of the group of children with health conditions that makes them clinically vulnerable. They should receive two doses of the Pfizer vaccine, as they are more at risk of the virus.

The committee said that with a rate of just two per million of healthy children needing intensive care treatment for Covid, the marginal benefit of vaccinating them was “insufficient to support a universal offer” of vaccines to the age group.

One issue is the very small risk of myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, in children who receive the vaccine. While this is extremely rare, and children tend to recover quickly, there was uncertainty about any longer-term effects, with further research needed.

Don't you get sick of waiting for these "experts" to tell you how you should run your life? I hope Covid wakes you up to the reality that they are more interested in controlling you than following science.

Wally

Reaction score
Don't you get sick of waiting for these "experts" to tell you how you should run your life? I hope Covid wakes you up to the reality that they are more interested in controlling you than following science.
I don't wait for experts dummy.
I use my own mind, which is why I was wearing an N95 the day after they told everyone not to wear masks last spring.

As of now I am vaccinated and I am done with Covid. Didn't need the experts to tell me anything, the numbers tell me what I need to know.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't wait for experts dummy.
I use my own mind, which is why I was wearing an N95 the day after they told everyone not to wear masks last spring.
Except when playing hockey.

Wally

Reaction score
Except when playing hockey.
Hockey was shutdown for much of it, but yes, except for hockey. I had a mask on, sort of.

Anyone who was actually worried, wasn't playing hockey.
🤪🤪🤪

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If it's TRF posting it - and Rand Paul saying it - you know it's some silly lie/twist of the truth.

Not too worried.

Hope Paul's neighbor kicks his little nerdy ass again. That was hilarious!

Wally

Reaction score
Biden to announce vaccine mandate for companies with more than 100 employees

😯😯😯😯😯

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden to announce vaccine mandate for companies with more than 100 employees

😯😯😯😯😯
Covid Kristi and Deeply Admired Ron are racing each other to the court house to sue.

But good. It's either get vaxed or get tested. Not a huge deal.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Just imagine the hair-pulling and hand-wringing and screaming from the rooftops if the last guy tried to impose this kind of martial law

Spoofin

Reaction score
All children 12 and older in Los Angeles public schools must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January to enter campus under an order approved Thursday by the Board of Education

kg21

Reaction score
Always remember, these mandates are because they care about us.

bga1

Reaction score
Control. Power.
....and money. Those three. If you can do it once, you can do it again and again. This is a test. I wish we could get a good indication of how many of the Washington elite are getting stroked with a lot of cash as a result of the billions pharma companies are making here.

But to your point, we are at a time where power like this can dictate whether a person can make a living, eat, support his/her family based on a personal health choice. That is a dark hour.

Section2

Reaction score
Covid Kristi and Deeply Admired Ron are racing each other to the court house to sue.

But good. It's either get vaxed or get tested. Not a huge deal.
No big deal. Biden forcing most companies in the US to do what he tells them or pay a fine. Is there a bigger boot licker?
July!
Lies are ok now.

Spoofin

Reaction score
No big deal. Biden forcing most companies in the US to do what he tells them or pay a fine. Is there a bigger boot licker?
July!
Lies are ok now.
It is funny that the Biden administration is doing the things that would cause OUTRAGE just a year ago……. Now it is OK tho.
Lick. Lick.

Blizzard

Reaction score
It's really just nonsense.

Here's the play:

The Delta variant has risen meteorically in the countries where it's been prevalent. And the case numbers have fallen just as fast as they rose. What's going to happen is Biden is doing this mandate, cases, which are already falling in the southeast, are going to fall off the cliff nation wide and Joe is going to take the credit for something that was occurring naturally.

Top Bottom