A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
The nation's top infectious disease expert says the Indian 'Delta' Covid variant has the same viral levels in vaccinated people who have breakthrough infections as in those who are unvaccinated.

they are at it again.

It turns out the Cape Cod outbreak occurred at what was, in a nutshell, an enormous gay male (“bears”) gala/party/orgy. It appears the CDC does not know the medical histories of the vast majority of the infected. Without any facts in hand, we know HIV status can lead to lower vaccine efficacy. We know HIV patients don’t always control their disease faithfully. We know HIV is an independent risk factor for severe disease. Is it possible the above factors effect the validity of the CDC’s findings in this cluster.

Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021​

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
It turns out the Cape Cod outbreak occurred at what was, in a nutshell, an enormous gay male (“bears”) gala/party/orgy. It appears the CDC does not know the medical histories of the vast majority of the infected. Without any facts in hand, we know HIV status can lead to lower vaccine efficacy. We know HIV patients don’t always control their disease faithfully. We know HIV is an independent risk factor for severe disease. Is it possible the above factors effect the validity of the CDC’s findings in this cluster.

Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021​

The CDC must have used anal swabs on the orgy participants

jamiche

Reaction score
The board donalds are homophobic, including the ones who may still be in the closet.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
The board donalds are homophobic, including the ones who may still be in the closet.

Not homophobic, but Bear Week is probably as big of a superspreader event as will ever happen. Considering attendance numbers, low number of infections as proportion of visitors, and low severity of breakthrough infections and potential for some attendees to have quirky immune systems I’d argue the headlines put forth by entities like the New York Times and the CDC are at best misleading and at worst false. They have emboldened the anti vax crowd. Disastrous.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

The rebuttal to data like this is that the KFF observation periods go back to Jan 1 or even Dec 15 for one state. Clearly this period encompasses many months where very few were vaccinated. This is a rare fail by the KFF and an example of misinformation that deepens skepticism and distrust of official facts and figures when the lie is pointed out. Just be honest. The real data is compelling enough.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Vaccine mandates​

For more than a century, schools have played a crucial role in reducing vaccine-preventable diseases in the U.S.

- In 1802,
Massachusetts became the first state to encourage smallpox vaccinations.

- In 1850 Massachusetts was home to the first school to require vaccination.

- By 1900, nearly half of the states required children to be vaccinated before beginning school.

- By 1963, 20 states, Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico mandated a variety of vaccines for children.

- In the late 1960s, efforts were underway to eradicate measles in the U.S.

- In the ’70s, states requiring the measles vaccine had incidence rates 40% to 51% lower than the states not requiring it.

Alaska and Los Angeles found themselves among the poorer-performing areas in that regard — forcing health officials to strictly enforce the existing requirements.

- In Alaska,
7,418 of 89,109 students (8.3%) did not provide proof of vaccination and were not permitted to attend school. A month later, fewer than 51 students were still excluded.

- In Los Angeles, 50,000 of 1,400,000 students (4%) were not allowed in school. Most of them returned within a few days.

- In both cases, the number of measles cases plummeted, proving enforcement of vaccine mandates to be an effective public health measure,

Exemptions from vaccine mandates

Despite their safety and efficacy, vaccines are neither perfectly safe, more perfectly effective. Adverse events, or side effects, are common with inoculations. Usually, a recipient will experience soreness at the injection site, a fever, chills or a headache. Some people have conditions that make them more prone to serious adverse events, like allergic reactions. These people are largely exempt from being compelled to take vaccines.

An objection along religious grounds will grant exemption in 48 states and philosophical beliefs in more than a dozen. Some states require proof of membership in a recognized religion while others are satisfied with an affirmation of religious or philosophic opposition.mmThe Constitution guarantees Americans the right to believe in religions, but many courts have ruled that there is no constitutional right to either religious or philosophical exemptions.

Vaccine mandates in court​

Plenty have argued against the legality of vaccine mandates — reaching the Supreme Court many times. But the courts have routinely protected the rights of states to require vaccinations in the interest of public health.

- In Jacobson v. Massachusetts, justices held that a health regulation requiring smallpox vaccination was a reasonable exercise of the state’s police power that did not violate the liberty rights of individuals under the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Supreme Court recognized the possibility of adverse events following vaccination and the inability to determine with absolute certainty whether a particular person can be safely vaccinated. But it specifically rejected the idea of an exemption based on personal choice. Doing otherwise "would practically strip the legislative department of its function to [in its considered judgment] care for the public health and the public safety when endangered by epidemics of disease," the Supreme Court said.

- In Zucht v. King, the high court ruled against the plaintiff, who used a due process 14th Amendment challenge to argue against city ordinances that excluded children from attendance if they failed to prove vaccination. SCOTUS ruled that "these ordinances confer not arbitrary power, but only that broad discretion required for the protection of the public health."

https://www.fox9.com/news/history-o...them&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score

This.

GopherJake

Reaction score
As I have said before about this guy- this is just not the right way to address a church. Not good.
Calling a political adversary "demon possessed" is wrong? Otherwise the message is just fine? Just tone it down a little?

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Why haven't we heard the "vaccines are racist" theme over and over? Many in the black population are obviously not comfortable with this. More gaslighting, or lack thereof.

1627920295630.png

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Why haven't we heard the "vaccines are racist" theme over and over? Many in the black population are obviously not comfortable with this. More gaslighting, or lack thereof.

View attachment 13539
The free pass black athletes are getting for not getting vaccinated is nothing short of amazing either. We can jump on the Vikings OL coach and even Kirk Cousins for being murderers and evil satans but nothing on many of the black athletes that have said NO WAY. Hmmmm....

scools12

Reaction score
The free pass black athletes are getting for not getting vaccinated is nothing short of amazing either. We can jump on the Vikings OL coach and even Kirk Cousins for being murderers and evil satans but nothing on many of the black athletes that have said NO WAY. Hmmmm....
It is rather amazing watching the anti-vax crowd being called murders depending on what their skin color is or what political ideology they subscribe to.

Leftist say their intolerant of those that won’t get vaccinated. However, where the intolerance begins and ends comes with certain conditions.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
It is rather amazing watching the anti-vax crowd being called murders depending on what their skin color is or what political ideology they subscribe to.

Leftist say their intolerant of those that won’t get vaccinated. However, where the intolerance begins and ends comes with certain conditions.

I don't know a single person that's vaccine hesitant because of political ideology. I know some granola/nature types and general pharma hesitant types (my wife is one due to prior bad side effects) that don't want the vaccine. Everything is made political in the attempt to force an action. In glancing at CDC data, it appears that Rural/Urban and Race are probably the two largest vaccine determinators. Both have political tendencies but that doesn't mean they are the cause.

That said, there's no question that conservatives and libertarian types are pushing back the hardest on the question of authoritarian mandatory vaccination. For the large corporations that are now considering mandatory vaccinations for employees, I'm also surprised the ACLU isn't pushing back on that as discriminatory against black employees.

Wally

Reaction score
I don't know a single person that's vaccine hesitant because of political ideology. I know some granola/nature types and general pharma hesitant types (my wife is one due to prior bad side effects) that don't want the vaccine. Everything is made political in the attempt to force an action. In glancing at CDC data, it appears that Rural/Urban and Race are probably the two largest vaccine determinators. Both have political tendencies but that doesn't mean they are the cause.

That said, there's no question that conservatives and libertarian types are pushing back the hardest on the question of authoritarian mandatory vaccination. For the large corporations that are now considering mandatory vaccinations for employees, I'm also surprised the ACLU isn't pushing back on that as discriminatory against black employees.

The only one I know are all Trump voters. A few in my family and at work.

I will laugh at my own family members if they end up dead. I hope its only close to dead so I get a chance to rub it in good...much more fun...😱😱🤣🤣

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score

Nax5

Reaction score
More proof that prior infection is much better than the vaccine.....
But you'd have to risk the infection first... And this is for severe cases. I would trust the vaccine versus long term health issues after a severe case of Covid.

bga1

Reaction score
But you'd have to risk the infection first... And this is for severe cases. I would trust the vaccine versus long term health issues after a severe case of Covid.
That's not what I am talking about. I am not advocating getting infected.

What about the 35+ million people in the US who actually already tested positive for Covid? Chances are more than 100 million were previously infected with Covid but many were asymptomatic. For those people that know they had it, why should they be pressured to take an unproven vaccine that is clearly not as effective as prior infection? That's the question. I for one, had it over a year ago and still have the anti bodies.

It looks to me like they are just trying to make some cash for their friends in pharma and keep people scared that don't need to be.

Wally

Reaction score
More proof that prior infection is much better than the vaccine..... less than 1% of severe covid cases get reinfected. Obviously this is far, far better performance than we see from the vaccine. So why is it that some states such as New York are asking private businesses to require the vaccine in order to enter the building? Why the dishonesty?

Its about the same as the vaccine.

Please God tell me you are waiting for "natural" immunity.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom