A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Section2

Reaction score
In his first sentence Donald explicitly stated that the disinfectant (bleach is an excellent disinfectant, btw) knocks it out in one minute.

Presidential words are different from your words, melvee. They carry weight. So, when Donald babbled through his second sentence, speculating about an "injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs..." you and your fellow donalds took it to heart (or lungs). To the point where Clorox had to put out a PSA to warn you morons not to inject their product.

Donald then went on to graciously acknowledge that medical doctors should probably be used in this "cure."

Of course Howie didn't lie. Of course I didn't lie. Of course Donald is a fuck up. Of course you twist and turn for no reason.
It does.

they didn’t.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
What have you gained or proven? Nothing.
What else do you spend your life shouting down without having a clue what you're talking about and having no basis in reality, based on fake morality?

Stem cells? Cloning? Nuclear physics? Math?

Must be exhausting

Section2

Reaction score
I didn't even bring it up. Your mentor did, in order to call me a liar, Stalker. Don't you have anything better to do than continually insert yourself in exchanges that don't concern you? Fraud.
No. Not even if he tells you to inject bleach.
Lie again. This was in response to a comment on Biden. Your lies are becoming compulsive.

bga1

Reaction score
Lie again. This was in response to a comment on Biden. Your lies are becoming compulsive.
Spot on, other than the word "becoming". This is not a current phenomenon with Howie- it has been going on for years now. Howie is a compulsive liar.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
What else do you spend your life shouting down without having a clue what you're talking about and having no basis in reality, based on fake morality?

Must be exhausting

Dude, 99% of your posts do the exact things your describing.
#LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Other than trying to sow division with lies, probably in the hopes of civil war.

Putin thanks you for doing his work.
The nation's top infectious disease expert says the Indian 'Delta' Covid variant has the same viral levels in vaccinated people who have breakthrough infections as in those who are unvaccinated.

they are at it again.

bga1

Reaction score
The nation's top infectious disease expert says the Indian 'Delta' Covid variant has the same viral levels in vaccinated people who have breakthrough infections as in those who are unvaccinated.

they are at it again.
They desperately want to extend the pandemic which they have found to be a source of immense power and cash. This is the Occam's Razor explanation.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Meaning 1 out of 100 vaccinated people, who actually do experience a breakthrough infection, have the same viral load (the amount of virions spewing out of their faces when they breath, talk, cough, and sneeze) as 100 out of 100 unvaccinated people.

If you’re truly not intelligent enough to understand why this does not mean the vaccine doesn’t work …… then you’re still doing Putin’s bidding, and so I do not wish you a “nice” day.

Wally

Reaction score
I don't know why we care anymore?

I say of your eligible and unvaccinated the hospitals should turn you around and tell you to ride Covid out at home.
🤷

GopherJake

Reaction score

I say of your eligible and unvaccinated the hospitals should turn you around and tell you to ride Covid out at home.
🤷
If I'm an insurance company, absent some doctor-advised medical reason, I would like to refuse payment on claims directly related to Covid.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score

🤷
Most on here get this, but you are far, FAR too ignorant and stupid to truly understand the ramifications of something like you suggest. Like galactically stupid

howeda7

Reaction score

🤷
You're turning 2 on.....

MplsGopher

Reaction score

🤷
Honestly - F anyone who gets infected who wasn’t vaccinated and could’ve been.

They deserve it, and they deserve to be denied health care for it.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

Must be exhausting

^ Your amigos

Go4Broke

Reaction score

'I should have gotten the damn vaccine': Las Vegas father of 5 dies from COVID-19

Two weeks ago, life was great for Jessica DuPreez. She was on vacation in San Diego with her fiancé Michael Freedy, (better known as Big Mike at the M Resort where he worked), and their five kids ages 17, 10, 7, 6 and 17 months.

Shortly after their vacation, Freedy went to the hospital for what he thought was a severe sunburn. He tested positive for COVID-19. Thursday morning, Freedy died with DuPreez by his side.

“He is only 39. Our babies now don't have a dad. You can't say I am young and it won't affect me because it will,” DuPreez said.

Freedy was not vaccinated for COVID-19.“We wanted to wait just one year from the release to see what effects people had, but there was never any intention to not get it,” DuPreez said. That is a decision she said she will always regret and has now gotten the shot along with their oldest child.

Freedy sent her a text message while in the hospital it said, ““I should have gotten the damn vaccine.”

https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavir...cle_527bc1aa-f0ec-11eb-9a47-273d1d8d32ac.html

Last edited:

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Per the WSJ:

A Covid-19 outbreak on Cape Cod helped prompt the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to urge some Americans to start wearing masks again, the agency said, because it demonstrated that vaccinated people infected with the Delta variant could spread the virus.

The CDC said in a report on Friday that 127 vaccinated people infected with the Delta variant during the outbreak appeared to carry as much virus as 84 unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people who become infected. The report referred to an outbreak in Barnstable County, Mass. Local officials there have said that at least 430 confirmed Covid-19 cases have been linked to one cluster following festivities over the July 4 weekend in Provincetown, on the tip of Cape Cod.

“High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a statement on Friday. “This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC’s updated mask recommendation.”

An internal CDC slide presentation earlier this week described the Delta variant as infectious as chicken pox, which used to sicken some 4 million Americans a year before a vaccine became available in the mid-1990s. The Delta variant is more transmissible than the common cold, seasonal flu and smallpox, but less contagious than measles, according to the presentation, which was first reported in The Washington Post.

“The war has changed,” the presentation said....

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Per the WSJ:

“High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a statement on Friday. “This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC’s updated mask recommendation.”
the magical delta variant

BS meter at 100%

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Meaning 1 out of 100 vaccinated people, who actually do experience a breakthrough infection, have the same viral load (the amount of virions spewing out of their faces when they breath, talk, cough, and sneeze) as 100 out of 100 unvaccinated people.

If you’re truly not intelligent enough to understand why this does not mean the vaccine doesn’t work …… then you’re still doing Putin’s bidding, and so I do not wish you a “nice” day.
In a report published on Friday, the federal health agency detailed a COVID-19 outbreak earlier this month in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, linked to the spread of the Indian 'Delta' variant.

Researchers found nearly three-quarters of the infections occurred in people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with either of three shots approved in the U.S. for emergency use.

What's more, tests showed that immunized people carried about the same viral levels in their noses and throats as unvaccinated people did.

You’re an angry person. No where have I said not to get vaccinated or that the vaccine is bad. It just doesn’t seem to be stopping people from testing positive to Covid. It does appear to make the cases for those people are not as bad.

Top Bottom