A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
They’ve done this very thing before.
This investigation was revealed in a report summary to the media. I’m not aware of any report summary on the deaths that have occurred following vaccination.

Even one that concludes that there is no relationship between the vaccinations and deaths that have been reported through the VAERS system.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
So I guess all the African American NFL players (and players in other major sports) are all whacko anti-vaxxer Trump cultists? The rate at which NFL players are getting vaccinated is REMARKABLY low...

Section2

Reaction score
So if someone catches a cold from you, you’ve infringed on their liberty? Boxed.
This was my last post on the topic originally jake. You ran away. Which is fine mmmmmkaaaayyy. But then you keep bringing it up out of context. Scared? Sure seems like it.

GopherJake

Reaction score
If I sneeze in public, and I have a cold or any virus, I have violated your liberty. Is that not your position?
No. Of course not. I've been clear, but you like to read into things so you can fight your enemy.

GopherJake

Reaction score
This was my last post on the topic originally jake. You ran away. Which is fine mmmmmkaaaayyy. But then you keep bringing it up out of context. Scared? Sure seems like it.
I don't find it interesting to me - or anyone else here - to go 15 rounds with you or Bob Lob or anyone else that talks in circles. I state my case and move on when it's clear the path is cyclical. It's not instructive or useful to go further. I don't give two shits if you call it running away. I've got better things to do. Sorry you don't.

Section2

Reaction score
No. Of course not. I've been clear, but you like to read into things so you can fight your enemy.
And round and round we go. This is why you are on ignore jake. You just never have anything interesting to say and it takes forever to get to the point. I don’t run and hide from you, I’m just bored by you. And every time I take you off ignore I immediately regret it.

Section2

Reaction score
I don't find it interesting to me - or anyone else here - to go 15 rounds with you or Bob Lob or anyone else that talks in circles. I state my case and move on when it's clear the path is cyclical. It's not instructive or useful. I don't give two shits if you call it running away. I've got better things to do. Sorry you don't.
Then quit bringing it up 15 days later out of context. If you want to hash it out, let me know. If you’re too weak, I’ll continue to ignore.

FYI, sneezes are a primary mode of spreading disease and in your words “violating liberty”

GopherJake

Reaction score
Then quit bringing it up 15 days later out of context. If you want to hash it out, let me know. If you’re too weak, I’ll continue to ignore.
Go ahead an claim victory, if you want. You've proven nothing, except you can't understand a simple argument. Now let's talk private rivers!

GopherJake

Reaction score
And round and round we go. This is why you are on ignore jake. You just never have anything interesting to say and it takes forever to get to the point. I don’t run and hide from you, I’m just bored by you. And every time I take you off ignore I immediately regret it.
Put me back on ignore. It won't stop me from calling out your daily bullshit. Cute that you chide me about running away though.

GopherJake

Reaction score
And then running and hiding when I confront you. Must make you feel really tough 😂😂😂
I'm right here, Toolbag. Put me on ignore and chide me for running away, while you run away.

Isn't this interesting?

jamiche

Reaction score
If I sneeze in public, and I have a cold or any virus, I have violated your liberty. Is that not your position?
If you sneeze in public you aren’t going to cover your nose and mouth because you are a pathetic slob who doesn’t know any better.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
As of May 22, only 38% of Americans between the ages 18 to 29 received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose, according to a report released by the agency Monday.

Per CDC over half that age group is estimated to have had natural infection. I’m guessing the ones that went out of their way to get vaccinated probably also took more precautions during the depths of the pandemic. Completing the loop on this ass-based guessing game (which puts me on par with Walensky, Osterholm et al) is that teens-20s age group is at or close to “herd immunity”.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Per CDC over half that age group is estimated to have had natural infection. I’m guessing the ones that went out of their way to get vaccinated probably also took more precautions during the depths of the pandemic. Completing the loop on this ass-based guessing game (which puts me on par with Walensky, Osterholm et al) is that teens-20s age group is at or close to “herd immunity”.
Oh, I agree - I was just shocked to learn how many 18-29 year olds are Republican. /s

MplsGopher

Reaction score
teens-20s age group is at or close to “herd immunity”.
Citation for "over half" = "herd immunity".

Are you willing to take personal responsibility and stake your professional credibility on guaranteeing that this group won't see much hospitalization and death from the delta variant?

Didn't think so.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
So I guess all the African American NFL players (and players in other major sports) are all whacko anti-vaxxer Trump cultists? The rate at which NFL players are getting vaccinated is REMARKABLY low...
Buffalo Bills WR Cole Beasley continues to get blasted in the media for his opposition to the NFL's harsh COVID restrictions at the moment.

Beasley says NFLPA "a joke" over COVID restrictions

I love how we want to empower players and athletes to speak out.... unless they say something that doesn't fall in line. Just like when college football players, particularly the B1G players (kudos to OSU QB Justin Fields for leading the charge to play last fall); well, we want to empower them to speak up, but I guess not when they are not "informed" properly...

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Buffalo Bills WR Cole Beasley continues to get blasted in the media for his opposition to the NFL's harsh COVID restrictions at the moment.

Beasley says NFLPA "a joke" over COVID restrictions

I love how we want to empower players and athletes to speak out.... unless they say something that doesn't fall in line. Just like when college football players, particularly the B1G players (kudos to OSU QB Justin Fields for leading the charge to play last fall); well, we want to empower them to speak up, but I guess not when they are not "informed" properly...
He’s not really being blasted for opposing the restrictions. It’s much more for his hilarious message full of stupidity.

Top Bottom