A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Section2

Reaction score
ZZZ. Yes. It's been "theater"/example setting for the past 2 months or so since he was presumably fully vaccinated. Just as Biden was. Who said otherwise? And who cares? You choose the dumbest things to get your knickers in a knot over.
Jammer did. And you “liked” a lot of those posts. My knickers aren’t in a knot (are you 80?). I stated what you did and jammer lost his mind and bumped his post for days. He made it a hill to die on. And then came that beautiful clip. Here’s another fun one. Science!!

Section2

Reaction score
Pointing out that the Trumpster Fellas are disproportionately the ones not taking it is not politicizing it. It's just a fact. I'm not advocating they be forced to. I think it's unfortunate that most of them are putting a stupid political stance over their own health and making this thing drag out longer than it needs to. I've said multiple times it would help a lot of Trump would forcefully come out and encourage them to get vaccinated but he won't.
Yes it is politicizing. Why do you care? The beauty of the vaccine is that it protects the user. You are immune to the choices of others. That was the annoying thing about the stupid mask debate. Finally we no longer have to care about who does or doesn’t. Your choice. Your risk. It’s not dragging anything out. No reason for any restrictions. Life should quickly return to normal.

Section2

Reaction score
What does your concern trolling over vaccine safety have to do with civil liberties? Who's proposing mandatory taking of the vaccine?
Progs have been frothing at the mouth for a vaccine id. Power and control is the goal. Don’t be so naive.

jamiche

Reaction score
This is so good. I almost feel bad for you and Howie. This is gonna hurt Jammer. It’s so bad, you might be forced to admit you were wrong for the first time on this site (or period?). Everyone else, enjoy.
Sorry, melvin. The link doesn't say what you want it to say. The quotes were taken out of context (of course), Fauci didn't say "Yeah, it was theatre," more research has come in since March and part of leadership is trying to set a good example. Fauci and Biden are both guilty of trying to set good examples.

I'm still curious about your obsession over the possibility of Biden and Fauci having ever told one lie and your lack of interest in Donald's 20,000 lies, thousands of which ended up exposing people to illness and death.

I've been wrong a lot, just not in the subject areas we discuss. It's no great feat not to be wrong about donald and seditionist party behavior, intentions and impulses. I'd love to be proven wrong about what you guys are up to. That would mean you are actually doing the right thing.

Section2

Reaction score
McCarthy's all in on the Big Lie. Turtle Mitch is cowardly saying nothing. All is fine by you.
After 4 years of saying that Trump was groomed by Russia to be an agent of Putin, and all the absolute nonsense lies that were spread about Trump, it’s rich that you guys have trademarked “The Big Lie”. It’s a lot more believable that Dems rigged the election somewhat in big cities than that an American Billionaire was an agent of a country with a GDP smaller than Italy.

Section2

Reaction score
Sorry, melvin. The link doesn't say what you want it to say. The quotes were taken out of context (of course), Fauci didn't say "Yeah, it was theatre," more research has come in since March and part of leadership is trying to set a good example. Fauci and Biden are both guilty of trying to set good examples.

I'm still curious about your obsession over the possibility of Biden and Fauci having ever told one lie and your lack of interest in Donald's 20,000 lies, thousands of which ended up exposing people to illness and death.

I've been wrong a lot, just not in the subject areas we discuss. It's no great feat not to be wrong about donald and seditionist party behavior, intentions and impulses. I'd love to be proven wrong about what you guys are up to. That would mean you are actually doing the right thing.
I didn’t think you’d have the stones to admit you are wrong. Out of context!
Fauci is transparently guilty in this clip of misrepresenting the science around vaccines and risk. Paul was exactly right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What does your concern trolling over vaccine safety have to do with civil liberties? Who's proposing mandatory taking of the vaccine?
What did I say about “mandatory taking of the vaccine”? I’m talking about mask mandates. You and other lefties wanted Trump to federally mandate mask wearing and other pre-vaccine mitigation tactics. He left it up to the states.

Now, Biden is quite happy to leave it up to states after the science has said that mask mandates are needless for the vaccinated. What happened to demands for dictates from a president to make the country follow the science?

howeda7

Reaction score
Progs have been frothing at the mouth for a vaccine id. Power and control is the goal. Don’t be so naive.
No they haven't. Liar. There's zero substantive push for it.

howeda7

Reaction score
What did I say about “mandatory taking of the vaccine”? I’m talking about mask mandates. You and other lefties wanted Trump to federally mandate mask wearing and other pre-vaccine mitigation tactics. He left it up to the states.

Now, Biden is quite happy to leave it up to states after the science has said that mask mandates are needless for the vaccinated. What happened to demands for dictates from a president to make the country follow the science?
Your excuse for concern trolling about the vaccine is "I care about civil liberties." That's illogical unless you think the vaccine is about to be mandated by the government. Masks have nothing to do with it.

You made a stupid excuse and are now trying to pretzel and move the goal posts. But you're not very good at it. Maybe 2 can give you lessons.

And when was this big push for a national mask mandate? I think the masks helped and several governors were dumb for not requiring them. But a national mask mandate was never realistic or enforceable. Find one post of me saying it's what Trump should do. Please.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Exhibit 10 billion why you are a tool who chooses asshat response over honest debate. Who is the R leader in the house? Or is he not at "the very top of the R power structure?" Is it this guy, by any chance?

McCarthy opposes commission on Jan. 6 Capitol attack over exclusion of other political violence
POLITICS

McCarthy opposes commission on Jan. 6 Capitol attack

A commission is just a tool to keep talking about and exaggerating the significance of the Jan 6th idiots to the Republican Party. Most weren’t Republicans. Many didn’t even vote. Many are just anti-establishment, anti-government posers. Republicans and the Republican Party repudiated that Capitol intrusion.

howeda7

Reaction score
A commission is just a tool to keep talking about and exaggerating the significance of the Jan 6th idiots to the Republican Party. Most weren’t Republicans. Many didn’t even vote. Many are just anti-establishment, anti-government posers.
You have zero proof of any of that. None. You desperately want that to be true, so you lie.

Maybe a commission could prove you right, but you don't really want to know.

GopherJake

Reaction score
A commission is just a tool to keep talking about and exaggerating the significance of the Jan 6th idiots to the Republican Party. Most weren’t Republicans. Many didn’t even vote. Many are just anti-establishment, anti-government posers. Republicans and the Republican Party repudiated that Capitol intrusion.
That's a neat game. I'm sure if it were BLM doing the exact same thing, you would have the same view.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Your excuse for concern trolling about the vaccine is "I care about civil liberties." That's illogical unless you think the vaccine is about to be mandated by the government. Masks have nothing to do with it.

You made a stupid excuse and are now trying to pretzel and move the goal posts. But you're not very good at it. Maybe 2 can give you lessons.

And when was this big push for a national mask mandate? I think the masks helped and several governors were dumb for not requiring them. But a national mask mandate was never realistic or enforceable. Find one post of me saying it's what Trump should do. Please.
The search function doesn’t allow you to go back that far unless you know exactly what key words to search.

But, the internet still has the stories:

I made no mention of vaccines in the immediate post that you responded to. Only mask mandates and other pre-vaccine mitigation tactics. Liar.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You have zero proof of any of that. None. You desperately want that to be true, so you lie.

Maybe a commission could prove you right, but you don't really want to know.
Yeah, just like the illegal, phony Trump-Russia collusion investigation gave Democrats a chance to trash Trump, even though it actually cleared him of wrong doing.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Republicans? B/c MTGreene said so.

So I guess you’re claiming that everything the AOC and the Squad want is what Democrats want?
Dude. Do 5 minutes of research before spouting off your totally uninformed opinions and you might learn something.

howeda7

Reaction score
The search function doesn’t allow you to go back that far unless you know exactly what key words to search.

But, the internet still has the stories:

I made no mention of vaccines in the immediate post that you responded to. Only mask mandates and other pre-vaccine mitigation tactics. Liar.
He could have issued a proclamation, encouraged and led by example. But it would have had zero enforcement. That's also why Biden only did the later, not that it did much good by that point.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Dude. Do 5 minutes of research before spouting off your totally uninformed opinions and you might learn something.
Not quite. Not really at all. He’s just saying if you want on Jan 6 commission, you have to include investigations of other radical rioters. From a lefty website:

House GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy insisted he won't support House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's calls for a bipartisan commission that focuses on the January 6 Capitol Riot without including a probe into Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, just like the illegal, phony Trump-Russia collusion investigation gave Democrats a chance to trash Trump, even though it actually cleared him of wrong doing.
So you admit that you made all of that up? Noted.

The Russia investigation led to dozens of people being arrested/charged with crimes and/or pleading guilty to crimes. Saying it was phony doesn't make it so. Neither does saying he was cleared of wrongdoing. He wasn't.

There are already plenty of people charged with crimes for the insurrection, but a full investigation/accounting of the awful events of that day is very necessary. Why don't you think so? Because you're ashamed of your fellow Trumpsters? That's not a good reason.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So you admit that you made all of that up? Noted.

The Russia investigation led to dozens of people being arrested/charged with crimes and/or pleading guilty to crimes. Saying it was phony doesn't make it so. Neither does saying he was cleared of wrongdoing. He wasn't.

There are already plenty of people charged with crimes for the insurrection, but a full investigation/accounting of the awful events of that day is very necessary. Why don't you think so? Because you're ashamed of your fellow Trumpsters? That's not a good reason.
I said TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION. Not ”Russia investigation”. Liar.

Top Bottom