A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Section2

Reaction score
Um, Melvin, Biden has told unvaxxed Americans to continue wearing masks. There has been nothing sneaky about it. The truth has been right in front of your face.

Fauci didn't lie, melvy. You just wish that he had.

You struggle with recognition of the truth. Your Donald was and is the the biggest con man in American history, but you can't see it.

Find a live person and try to have a conversation with him or her. If it works, start a thread and tell us about it.
He has told them that. Yet he’s continued to wear masks in situations that his own guidance does not call for masks to be worn. Why? That’s where I assume he is attempting to influence public behavior.

I mean, I clearly laid out that he did in fact lie, and you just said he didn’t. Convincing.

Section2

Reaction score
2 won't answer the question, so I'll ask you. You seem very concerned about the vaccine. Do you feel foolish for having taken it?
I did my own research and for my personal situation, getting the vaccine outweighed the risks of not getting it. I don’t care if people do or don’t get it. I don’t have a gigantic hard on trying to politicize the issue. The vaccine protects you from covid. Get it. Don’t get it. The choice is yours. The more you push, the more it looks like you’re up to something. Can you just get over it?

jamiche

Reaction score
He has told them that. Yet he’s continued to wear masks in situations that his own guidance does not call for masks to be worn. Why? That’s where I assume he is attempting to influence public behavior.

I mean, I clearly laid out that he did in fact lie, and you just said he didn’t. Convincing.
You seem obsessively laser focused on what you claim are "lies" that Fauci and Biden have told about covid, melvy. To the point where you refuse to recognize your own posts.

Just curious if you think your Donald has told any lies about covid. If so, please list and feel free to elaborate.

howeda7

Reaction score
I did my own research and for my personal situation, getting the vaccine outweighed the risks of not getting it. I don’t care if people do or don’t get it. I don’t have a gigantic hard on trying to politicize the issue. The vaccine protects you from covid. Get it. Don’t get it. The choice is yours. The more you push, the more it looks like you’re up to something. Can you just get over it?
There's nothing to get over. It's just odd that and you KGF took the juice and now seem hell-bent on concern trolling the same vaccine and defending Tucker as he spreads anti-vax BS.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
There's nothing to get over. It's just odd that and you KGF took the juice and now seem hell-bent on concern trolling the same vaccine and defending Tucker as he spreads anti-vax BS.
Odd? Having a consistent viewpoint on the political principles of freedom and civil liberties is odd? I can see how you’d think it‘s odd, but it’s not odd.

You know what I think is odd? The same lefties that were demanding a Federal Covid mandate on things like masking up from the president in 2020 and now are big on states rights and local government having the primary say against the CDC‘s position and “science”.

John Galt

Reaction score
You seem obsessively laser focused on what you claim are "lies" that Fauci and Biden have told about covid, melvy. To the point where you refuse to recognize your own posts.

Just curious if you think your Donald has told any lies about covid. If so, please list and feel free to elaborate.
Still talking about Don 5 months later on Gopherhole. Predictable.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Most vaccines that are used daily have FDA Approval. These vaccines still only have Emergency Authorization. You don’t see a difference?
At this point getting full approval is mainly a formality. But again, if people don’t believe the results of the investigations then I doubt they’ll care when the FDA gives full approval. And the FDA approval is mainly based on the data from the Phase III trials, not anything being reported to VAERS right now.

Section2

Reaction score
Because you are politicizing everyone that chooses not to take it. Jtf posts every poll and chart he can find that proves how evil and dumb the Rs are for not taking it. There are balances and risks. If you guys would mind your own business, I wouldn’t bother.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
At this point getting full approval is mainly a formality. But again, if people don’t believe the results of the investigations then I doubt they’ll care when the FDA gives full approval. And the FDA approval is mainly based on the data from the Phase III trials, not anything being reported to VAERS right now.
That’s not the point. I fully believe that all available vaccines will receive FDA approval after 6 months of usage data has been collected, but the point is that until we have significant experience with a vaccine or drug that is given emergency authorization, we need our government health agencies to do their best to evaluate the results and be transparent about those results.

Again, I strongly criticized Tucker Carlson’s implication about the ambiguities of the adverse events reports. Carlson frequently uses opportunities to be ‘the hero of the people’ and bringer of the truth, and this may have been such an occasion. But if we want people to trust the government’s decisions, it needs to be inquisitive about potential adverse events and as transparent as possible about vaccines that are to be massively administered to the public with only Emergency Authorization.

I believe the risks of not having the vaccine far outweigh the risks of the vaccine, widespread acceptance is critical, and that it is extremely likely that they represent a low risk of adverse effects. But if you want people to trust the government’s vaccination plan, it must do everything it can to make the public comfortable with its use, and don’t give Carlson the opportunity to question its use or the government’s transparency.

jamiche

Reaction score
Still talking about Don 5 months later on Gopherhole. Predictable.
It might have something to do with him still trying to overturn the last election that he lost and already working on ways to steal the next election, galty.

John Galt

Reaction score
It might have something to do with him still trying to overturn the last election that he lost and already working on ways to steal the next election, galty.
Don’s irrelevant and not doing anything. Although I’ll grant you that he is still far more relevant than Barry. You just can’t let him go.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Don’s irrelevant and not doing anything. Although I’ll grant you that he is still far more relevant than Barry. You just can’t let him go.
Your state of denial is unconvincing. Don has a stranglehold on your party. It’s not debatable. Disavow it or own it. Those are your only two choices. We are not going to stop calling it out until he leaves the scene. So quit whining and help him off the stage if you want us to shut up.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Your state of denial is unconvincing. Don has a stranglehold on your party. It’s not debatable. Disavow it or own it. Those are your only two choices. We are not going to stop calling it out until he leaves the scene. So quit whining and help him off the stage if you want us to shut up.

Lol.

Section2

Reaction score

This is so good. I almost feel bad for you and Howie. This is gonna hurt Jammer. It’s so bad, you might be forced to admit you were wrong for the first time on this site (or period?). Everyone else, enjoy.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The left desperately wants to split the Republican Party into 2 distinct factions b/c it’s the only chance have of Democrats maintaining the House, and to a lesser extent the Senate majority, in 2022 and would significantly damage any chance of Republicans taking back the White House in 2024.

Democrats want to magnify the importance of Trump and the anti-Trump faction of the Republican Party, but smart conservatives know this and aren’t taking the bait. The Republican Party needs Trump voters, and therefore Trump, and a repudiation of Trump would be party suicide.

This isn’t about the character of party b/c Trump will eventually fade to the background after 2024 when he will either be a kingmaker or a 2 time presidential loser. His choice. This is about creating war within the party to allow the Democrats to maintain power. The current Republican Party isn’t going to encourage that division, so stop pretending that it’s about something other than the above.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
The left desperately wants to split the Republican Party into 2 distinct factions b/c it’s the only chance have of Democrats maintaining the House, and to a lesser extent the Senate majority, in 2022 and would significantly damage any chance of Republicans taking back the White House in 2024.
The single most effective tool the Repubs have in their quest to re-take the House and Senate in 2022 is the Biden Administration. At the rate Joe is going and the country is going, it will not take much to do just that.

GopherJake

Reaction score

Democrats want to magnify the importance of Trump and the anti-Trump faction of the Republican Party, but smart conservatives know this and aren’t taking the bait. The Republican Party needs Trump voters, and therefore Trump, and a repudiation of Trump would be party suicide.

This isn’t about the character of party b/c Trump will eventually fade to the background after 2024 when he will either be a kingmaker or a 2 time presidential loser. His choice. This is about creating war within the party to allow the Democrats to maintain power. The current Republican Party isn’t going to encourage that division, so stop pretending that it’s about something other than the above.
Deluded.

Section2

Reaction score
Trump is popular in the party and he brought in a lot of non traditional Republican voters. The party wants those voters. Your purity tests are irrelevant. Many Republicans despise Trump. But the pragmatic ones make peace because of votes. It’s not that complicated.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Trump is popular in the party and he brought in a lot of non traditional Republican voters. The party wants those voters. Your purity tests are irrelevant. Many Republicans despise Trump. But the pragmatic ones make peace because of votes. It’s not that complicated.
"Make peace?" Is that the same as "take direction from?" The very top of the R power structure is in lockstep. That's not "making peace." That's continuing policy and practice. Get real.

Your party can shut us up. Get Mr Trump to go away. Until then, cover your ears.

Section2

Reaction score
"Make peace?" Is that the same as "take direction from?" The very top of the R power structure is in lockstep. That's not "making peace." That's continuing policy and practice. Get real.

Your party can shut us up. Get Mr Trump to go away. Until then, cover your ears.
Mitch McConnell is the top ranking Republican. He’s taking direction from Trump? Why isn’t he insisting the election was a fraud? Or is this just a nice little narrative you’re crafting?

nobody can shut you up. and once again, it is the left that constantly keeps Trump in the news. You guys can’t go 5 seconds without bringing him up. You need him. You need the hate. It doesn’t bother me. I hope Trump doesn’t run or win the nomination, but if he does so be it.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Mitch McConnell is the top ranking Republican. He’s taking direction from Trump? Why isn’t he insisting the election was a fraud? Or is this just a nice little narrative you’re crafting?

nobody can shut you up. and once again, it is the left that constantly keeps Trump in the news. You guys can’t go 5 seconds without bringing him up. You need him. You need the hate. It doesn’t bother me. I hope Trump doesn’t run or win the nomination, but if he does so be it.
Exhibit 10 billion why you are a tool who chooses asshat response over honest debate. Who is the R leader in the house? Or is he not at "the very top of the R power structure?" Is it this guy, by any chance?

McCarthy opposes commission on Jan. 6 Capitol attack over exclusion of other political violence
POLITICS

McCarthy opposes commission on Jan. 6 Capitol attack

howeda7

Reaction score

McCarthy's all in on the Big Lie. Turtle Mitch is cowardly saying nothing. All is fine by you.

howeda7

Reaction score

Lol. The D's currently hold both chambers having defeated the united Trumpster party. But their only chance is now to break it up? Please. There's nothing to break up. The former GOP is now 100% Trumpster cult. The "Smart Conservative" 2% of former R's with morals and principles have already left in disgust. You're about the smartest of what's left. Sad!

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
This is so good. I almost feel bad for you and Howie. This is gonna hurt Jammer. It’s so bad, you might be forced to admit you were wrong for the first time on this site (or period?). Everyone else, enjoy.
ZZZ. Yes. It's been "theater"/example setting for the past 2 months or so since he was presumably fully vaccinated. Just as Biden was. Who said otherwise? And who cares? You choose the dumbest things to get your knickers in a knot over.

howeda7

Reaction score
Odd? Having a consistent viewpoint on the political principles of freedom and civil liberties is odd? I can see how you’d think it‘s odd, but it’s not odd.

You know what I think is odd? The same lefties that were demanding a Federal Covid mandate on things like masking up from the president in 2020 and now are big on states rights and local government having the primary say against the CDC‘s position and “science”.
What does your concern trolling over vaccine safety have to do with civil liberties? Who's proposing mandatory taking of the vaccine?

howeda7

Reaction score
Because you are politicizing everyone that chooses not to take it. Jtf posts every poll and chart he can find that proves how evil and dumb the Rs are for not taking it. There are balances and risks. If you guys would mind your own business, I wouldn’t bother.
Pointing out that the Trumpster Fellas are disproportionately the ones not taking it is not politicizing it. It's just a fact. I'm not advocating they be forced to. I think it's unfortunate that most of them are putting a stupid political stance over their own health and making this thing drag out longer than it needs to. I've said multiple times it would help a lot of Trump would forcefully come out and encourage them to get vaccinated but he won't.

John Galt

Reaction score
A lot of people still like Don. Who the f am I to tell them not to? Or you for that matter. Don will be one of my last choices in 2024 for the R’s, just like he was in 2016. He’s not an elected official in any capacity right now and wields no power other than that of public opinion. Quit chasing bogeymen.

John Galt

Reaction score

Who is this top of the R power structure that you keep mentioning? Last I checked, we had a D president, House and Senate.

boofbonser

Reaction score
Who is this top of the R power structure that you keep mentioning? Last I checked, we had a D president, House and Senate.
Even if a party is not in power in the White House, Senate, or House there is still leadership and a power structure. Examples in the House would be Minority Leader McCarthy and Minority Whip Scalise. Examples in the Senate would be minority leader McConnell and minority whip Thune.

Top Bottom