A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

bga1

Reaction score
BEEG! I haven't any idea of the guy's politics--it isn't what makes it funny. Try some fiber. I don't think he is a "known Republicn activist".
So if you spoke clearly instead of in snark which appears to be your first language, you wouldn't create the wrong impression. You use snark because you don't love the straight truth. Just speak plainly and honestly.

bga1

Reaction score
I see that Pfizer says that it's new Omicron vax will be ready in March. Is that the way it works these days? They just produce a vax and voala, it is approved! Keep those sales going!

Wally

Reaction score
I see that Pfizer says that it's new Omicron vax will be ready in March. Is that the way it works these days? They just produce a vax and voala, it is approved! Keep those sales going!

We will light you up with the dart gun soon.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
The other possibility is that your ability to comprehend what others say is minimal. That's the correct answer.

The funny part is that you don't disagree with my "overall thoughts" but you think I am dumb or sleezy for having them! LOL! That might say something about you....

lol. It’s definitely the latter.

bga1

Reaction score
Trump endorsed COVID-19 vaccines again and blasted 'gutless' politicians who won't say if they've been boosted
I disagree with him. It's a personal health decision, you don't have to say a thing. If you are a politician that wants to force it on others- then, yes you should tell.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump endorsed COVID-19 vaccines again and blasted 'gutless' politicians who won't say if they've been boosted
Good for him. But a year earlier to speak out on this would have been much more helpful.

Wally

Reaction score
They do love their Olive Garden...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Four people were arrested after a group of anti-vax protesters staged a sit-in at the Olive Garden in Times Square Friday night, police said.

Spoofin

Reaction score
They do love their Olive Garden...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Four people were arrested after a group of anti-vax protesters staged a sit-in at the Olive Garden in Times Square Friday night, police said.
I haven’t thought of Olive Garden in years. Now 2 stories involving it in 2-days. Well, no publicity is bad publicity 🤷‍♂️

howeda7

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score

Fourth vaccine dose boosts antibodies, researchers say, but likely not enough to prevent Omicron breakthrough infections​

Wally

Reaction score

Fourth vaccine dose boosts antibodies, researchers say, but likely not enough to prevent Omicron breakthrough infections​

CNN, Fake news....

KGF

Reaction score

The World Health Organization’s top scientist said during a media briefing on Tuesday that there is no evidence that healthy children and adolescents need booster shots and that the goal needs to be protecting specific vulnerable populations.

“The aim is to protect the most vulnerable, to protect those at highest risk of severe disease and dying,” the W.H.O.’s chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan said. “Those are our elderly populations, the immunocompromised, people with underlying conditions, but also health care workers because if a lot of health care workers get infected as we see now, they can be out sick and we don’t want them getting severely ill.”

“There’s no evidence right now that healthy children or healthy adolescents need boosters,” she added. “No evidence at all.”

Top Bottom