A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Go4Broke

Reaction score

JPMorgan's Dimon warns unvaccinated New York staff could be terminated

Unvaccinated New York-based staff at JPMorgan Chase (JPM) risk losing their jobs, Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said on Monday in a further indication that banks are getting tougher on employees as they return to work.

"If you aren't going to get vaxxed, you won't be able to work in that office. We're not going to pay you not to work in the office," Dimon said. "We want people to get vaccinated."

Last week, Citigroup Inc said staff in the United States who had not been vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 14 would be placed on unpaid leave and fired at the end of the month unless granted an exemption.

Gold Vision

Reaction score

This chart shows a 4x relationship- much closer to reality than 12x or worse
We were talking about national hospitalizations. That chart shows death rates in Minnesota. Hospitalization risk is closer to 10x in Minnesota.

AD510A95-82A7-400E-8EFF-ABA6A01D7B62.jpeg

bga1

Reaction score
Nice try.

The buffoons are on your team SPG. The vax didn't work as sold, the masks never worked. Biden claimed he had a plan and would stop it. He didn't have any such thing. They have hidden the origins and the risks of the vax and now people doubt everything they say. This is where dishonesty gets you. Own it. You supported this.

kg21

Reaction score
Nice try.

The buffoons are on your team SPG. The vax didn't work as sold, the masks never worked. Biden claimed he had a plan and would stop it. He didn't have any such thing. They have hidden the origins and the risks of the vax and now people doubt everything they say. This is where dishonesty gets you. Own it. You supported this.
And there is your dagger!

howeda7

Reaction score
Are BlueChew commercials running on Fox?
I'm not sure (KGF will know obviously). But their median viewer is a 68 year old white man, so they certainly should be....

TRF Guy

Reaction score
During the last weeks of his life, however, the world turned dark with heavy-handed vaccine mandates. The governments were determined to strip away his right to consult his wisdom and enjoy his freedom. He had been vehemently opposed to taking the vaccine, so thank you Joe Biden for bringing on a premature death of a life not fully lived.

bga1

Reaction score
I'm super confused why they are using total # and not % of population?
I'm not confused why you couldn't see through it tho. :rolleyes:
There are no bounds to the propaganda the left will throw against the wall.

bga1

Reaction score
We were talking about national hospitalizations. That chart shows death rates in Minnesota. Hospitalization risk is closer to 10x in Minnesota.

View attachment 16436
Not any more it isn't. That data is since May. Now the vax is weaker and weaker. I am probably generous when I say 4x. I am not anti-vax, I am anti mandate and anti propaganda.

Even the administration is now starting to slyly move towards a vax the at risk strategy- something that the Great Barrington Declaration "fringe epidemiologists" said in the Fall of 2020. Vaxxing the at risk - I am all for it considering that 75% of the deaths that have been declared Covid deaths have been people with 4 or more comorbidities. "Ya know, this Covid thing is about to end now so....let's take care of the at risk" They loved the power that Covid gave them, now they are starting to hate the result as we head towards election season.

There is no remaining logical case for mandates.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Nice try.

All of the above is spot on. Shill doesn't like to own the trash, let alone take it out.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nice try.

Dude, it was Hulk Hogan. If there is one guy who isn't needle shy, it's him. Smile a bit.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
I'm super confused why they are using total # and not % of population?
I'm not confused why you couldn't see through it tho. :rolleyes:

I guess you missed the point. This chart is for people who want to know where we have to go and how many people have to be vaccinated for Planet Earth to try to reach herd immunity from Covid-19. These countries are the prime targets of opportunity and who US is now hanging with. 1641928565701.png
Are you with us, and do you prefer to be on the below list? And, yes, it's interesting but not surprising, to see China on both lists.

1641928990555.png

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Dude, it was Hulk Hogan. If there is one guy who isn't needle shy, it's him. Smile a bit.
I'm not only smiling, I'm laughing at the dissembling of the left, including you. You stand on the sidelines as they do their thing and you throw snark at those who call them out. Then when things go bad, you had nothing to do with it and the people that told you it would happen are just whiners.

You aren't an activist, you are an enabler. Just as bad. We know what you were trying to communicate with that post and it wasn't a message about Hulk Hogan. Be honest.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm not only smiling, I'm laughing at the dissembling of the left, including you. You stand on the sidelines as they do their thing and you throw snark at those who call them out. Then when things go bad, you had nothing to do with it and the people that told you it would happen are just whiners.

You aren't an activist, you are an enabler. Just as bad.
I'm sorry I made fun of known Republican activist, Hulk Hogan. (It's Ok to admit the comment was absurd for a centenarian)

bga1

Reaction score
I'm sorry I made fun of known Republican activist, Hulk Hogan. (It's Ok to admit the comment was absurd for a centenarian)
There are millions of absurd comments made on twitter daily. You found that one. Business as usual for you. Absurdity is typical of the left, so I am certain you are thrilled to find it from a rassler on the right. I had no idea that Hulk Hogan was a righty by the way. I couldn't care less what he thinks. More interesting to me is the policy makers, the President of the United States, those people....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
BEEG! I haven't any idea of the guy's politics--it isn't what makes it funny. Try some fiber. I don't think he is a "known Republicn activist".

Wally

Reaction score
Nice try.

Just keep killing idiot's.

I support you 110%
👍👍👍

BarnBurner

Reaction score

You aren't an activist, you are an enabler. Just as bad. We know what you were trying to communicate with that post and it wasn't a message about Hulk Hogan. Be honest.
Sure - Shill!!!

Gold Vision

Reaction score
Not any more it isn't. That data is since May. Now the vax is weaker and weaker. I am probably generous when I say 4x. I am not anti-vax, I am anti mandate and anti propaganda.

Even the administration is now starting to slyly move towards a vax the at risk strategy- something that the Great Barrington Declaration "fringe epidemiologists" said in the Fall of 2020. Vaxxing the at risk - I am all for it considering that 75% of the deaths that have been declared Covid deaths have been people with 4 or more comorbidities. "Ya know, this Covid thing is about to end now so....let's take care of the at risk" They loved the power that Covid gave them, now they are starting to hate the result as we head towards election season.

There is no remaining logical case for mandates.
WTF are you talking about? You responded to me with a totally different statistic and subject area than what we were talking about in the first place. To throw you a bone, I literally took the relevant hospitalization data from the same source and time period you did to try and make it somewhat relevant to the discussion. You can literally choose any time frame you want on the MDH site. If you look at just the last month of data, it’s still 10X+ for anyone over 18.

You’re also still perpetuating the 75% misconception posted on this board yesterday. That video about the 4 co-morbidities is a 10 second clip from the CDC director talking about deaths among the fully vaccinated!

I’m not even really disagreeing with your overall thoughts, but you are so dishonest and sleezy. Either that or you are incredibly dense. I hope it’s the latter.

bga1

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? You responded to me with a totally different statistic and subject area than what we were talking about in the first place. To throw you a bone, I literally took the relevant hospitalization data from the same source and time period you did to try and make it somewhat relevant to the discussion. You can literally choose any time frame you want on the MDH site. If you look at just the last month of data, it’s still 10X+ for anyone over 18.

You’re also still perpetuating the 75% misconception posted on this board yesterday. That video about the 4 co-morbidities is a 10 second clip from the CDC director talking about deaths among the fully vaccinated!

I’m not even really disagreeing with your overall thoughts, but you are so dishonest and sleezy. Either that or you are incredibly dense. I hope it’s the latter.
The other possibility is that your ability to comprehend what others say is minimal. That's the correct answer.

The funny part is that you don't disagree with my "overall thoughts" but you think I am dumb or sleezy for having them! LOL! That might say something about you....

Last edited:

Top Bottom