A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Once again, you fight for everything you have been told to be true. It is very important to you. Now you are dismissing doctor’s who work in the field. Go ahead and call him a crack, it makes things cleaner.

Well, we will disagree there. Dr. Malone cited sworn testimony of someone in FDA who said as much. Just look at the ignorant smear campaign that happened in this Country for HCQ (Trump!) and Ivermectin (horse paste!). Yes, they are being used some in this Country off label. With success too. No thanks to the Government or MSM for letting people know this tho. Also, on your “without proper data” claim… you should know the World is a big place. Both these drugs are used extensively outside the US. HCQ is the most used drug in treating early COVID symptoms in the World. But yeah, just keep repeating the narrative. Nothing to see here.
Actually it's you that is doing that simply because he is claiming he invented it all. There are dozens of people that have done just as much or more than him to get this technology to where it is. You're believing one person over all the others. He's a crack because he says a lot of things that are wrong. Do you believe that the vaccine does more harm than good? Because he has said so many times.

I agree the campaign against both of the drugs were over the top at times, but ultimately the science and medical professionals largely agree they don't work at all or very well. HCQ is the most used drug because countries like India, China, Russia, and poor countries of Africa and Central/South America use it a ton. Countries like the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and most of Europe don't use it much.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Of course, but the vaccine is evil...
You can't make it up.
🤣
Well, you are making it up. As usual. Since GiI said that to me, I can only assume you are implying that I think the Vax is evil? How stupid. I'm pro-vax, dummy. I was vaccinated early (April) and Boostered early (November). Got COVID this last weekend, and am still glad I was vaxxed as I give it credit for my case being very minor. I convinced a family member over xmas to get the booster. Wow, I am terrible at my "vaccine is evil" belief!

Well, this isn't the first time I've been accussed of being against the vax on here. First for being pro-choice on the vax and now for simply wanting as Joe Biden said "all the tools to be used." Instead we get HCQ nonsense because Trump mentioned it, we are told Ivermectin is "horse paste", and the real ignorant ones claim monoclonal antibodies are "experimental" and "IV treatment". We can't let facts get in the way. All In or All Out --- that is today's left.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Actually it's you that is doing that simply because he is claiming he invented it all. There are dozens of people that have done just as much or more than him to get this technology to where it is. You're believing one person over all the others. He's a crack because he says a lot of things that are wrong. Do you believe that the vaccine does more harm than good? Because he has said so many times.
I'm far from an expert on Dr. Malone. I only mentioned what he said about ivermectin and HCQ on here so we should be careful of saying I believe everything he has ever said. No, I don't think the vaccine does more harm than good and I'm guessing he has said other things I may not agree with. Likely more I will too - I'll let you know when I finish the podcast. I do find it funny tho how fast some run to discredit an expert in the field because he isn't stating the narrative they want to hear. There has been an absolute "Vaccine is the only option" campain in this Country. You can agree with the idea, but you can't deny the campaign has been diliberate and constant.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I'm far from an expert on Dr. Malone. I only mentioned what he said about ivermectin and HCQ on here so we should be careful of saying I believe everything he has ever said. No, I don't think the vaccine does more harm than good and I'm guessing he has said other things I may not agree with. Likely more I will too - I'll let you know when I finish the podcast. I do find it funny tho how fast some run to discredit an expert in the field because he isn't stating the narrative they want to hear. There has been an absolute "Vaccine is the only option" campain in this Country. You can agree with the idea, but you can't deny the campaign has been diliberate and constant.
You find it funny that people discredit someone that blatantly lies?

Spoofin

Reaction score
You find it funny that people discredit someone that blatantly lies?
Did I miss a blantant lie in our discussion? Are you referring to his belief that the vaccine does more harm than good? I don't agree with that statement, but I also have no idea what the context was when this was said. There are a lot of pysicians and scientists that believe that with Children.

Additionally, it has zero to do with the discussion I raised on therapuetics. I feel a bait and switch at work here.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Are you referring to his belief that the vaccine does more harm than good? I don't agree with that statement,

Tell us a statement he made that was more consequential.

Mr Vaxed and boosted reinforcing this bullshit, I love it, but you really can't get more rediculous.

Wally

Reaction score
You just did make it up. Who has said that the vax is evil?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Priceless

Keep killing idiot's, I support you 110%

Go to that 42 year old MN deputy's funeral and tell his kids how proud you are of him, that he stood up to the vaccine mafia.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Tell us a statement he made that was more consequential.

Mr Vaxed and boosted reinforcing this bullshit, I love it, but you really can't get more rediculous.
You quote my post where I said I don't agree and then tell me I am "reinforcing this bullshit".
You truly struggle to understand simple concepts. Getting through the day can't be easy for you.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Did I miss a blantant lie in our discussion? Are you referring to his belief that the vaccine does more harm than good? I don't agree with that statement, but I also have no idea what the context was when this was said. Additionally, it has zero to do with the discussion I raised on therapuetics. I feel a bait and switch at work here.
He's being discredited because he's shown to not be reliable at all. He's claiming he invented something that he didn't and wasn't part of the development of the vaccine in anyway. He was one of many that contributed to the development of the technology. He's said a ton of outlandish stuff. He has a grudge because he felt like he was wronged a few decades ago. You're claiming he's being discredited because he's going against the narrative. That's just not reality.

If he actually presented good data and info, people in his field agreed with him, and he wasn't lying about so many things, people would take him more serious.

Spoofin

Reaction score
He's being discredited because he's shown to not be reliable at all. He's claiming he invented something that he didn't and wasn't part of the development of the vaccine in anyway. He was one of many that contributed to the development of the technology. He's said a ton of outlandish stuff. He has a grudge because he felt like he was wronged a few decades ago. You're claiming he's being discredited because he's going against the narrative. That's just not reality.

If he actually presented good data and info, people in his field agreed with him, and he wasn't lying about so many things, people would take him more serious.
Well, you got it all figured out then. There is no way what he said about the Government with therapuetics is true, because ---- all that stuff you just wrote.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Well, you got it all figured out then. There is no way what he said about the Government with therapuetics is true, because ---- all that stuff you just wrote.
I never said that. I'm saying it's hard to believe a word of what he says since he's lied about so much already. He's proven to not be credible at all.

bga1

Reaction score

He is being discredited because he speaks against the narrative and we live in an age of propaganda and narrative engineering. You have fallen for it. Badly. That is the reality. Follow the money.
July 5, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Information about the inventor of the mRNA technology used in certain COVID-19 vaccines was removed from the online encyclopedia site Wikipedia after he publicly warned against giving the experimental gene therapy vaccines to young people and that there was insufficient information about the injections to give informed consent.

lg.php

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S., discovered RNA transfection and, while he was at the Salk Institute in San Diego in 1988, invented mRNA vaccines. His research was continued the next year at Vical, and between 1988 and 1989, Malone wrote the patent disclosures for mRNA vaccines.

On June 10, 2021, Dr. Malone joined biologist Bret Weinstein, Ph.D, on the Dark Horse Podcast, where Malone raised numerous safety concerns about the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, both of which use mRNA technology. He warned about future autoimmune issues caused by the spike proteins within the mRNA injections.

Malone also stated that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was aware that the spike proteins were “biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.”

YouTube swiftly moved to censor clips from the three-hour podcast interview.

Then, appearing on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight some days later, Dr. Malone issued further warnings about the vaccines, the content of which is contrary to the mainstream media’s promotion of the injections. The mRNA inventor declared that there was still insufficient data for anyone to make an informed decision about receiving the vaccines.

Malone also warned against the injections being given to young people: “I have a bias that the benefits probably don’t outweigh the risks in that cohort. But, unfortunately, the risk-benefit analysis is not being done.”

Carlson described Malone as being perhaps “the single most qualified person on planet earth to discuss this subject” given his status as the inventor of the technology behind the injections now being rolled out, and in some cases mandated, to people across the globe.

However, Malone was not targeted merely by YouTube. Just days after the Dark Horse Podcast was released, the Wikipedia entry for “RNA vaccine” was changed, removing him and his role from the article, and thus potentially removing the weight that his warnings about the technology might convey.

An archived version of the site from June 14, 2021, clearly lists Malone as the creator and initial researcher into the technology.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
I never said that. I'm saying it's hard to believe a word of what he says since he's lied about so much already. He's proven to not be credible at all.
This is you GII, the big mask proponent, proven wrong. Are you still masking?

Wally

Reaction score
I just love that we have about 50 skeptics a day dying in MN.

Beeg, keep up the good work!!!
You are making a difference.

howeda7

Reaction score
I just love that we have about 50 skeptics a day dying in MN.

Beeg, keep up the good work!!!
You are making a difference.
Beeg is NOT anti-vax. Can't you tell?

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Asks the guy who doom-posts about the vax multiple times per day every day.
This reminds me of a line in Talledega nights. "You can't say "with all do respect" and then say whatever you want!"

Bga does say the vax works for old people or at risk then trashes it a lot. Doesnt really go together.

That being said, Bga should just be like me and go all in that they suck 100%

GopherNE

Reaction score
This reminds me of a line in Talledega nights. "You can't say "with all do respect" and then say whatever you want!"

Bga does say the vax works for old people or at risk then trashes it a lot. Doesnt really go together.

That being said, Bga should just be like me and go all in that they suck 100%
Respect

Wally

Reaction score
Beeg, you guys are showing everyone...good work.🙄

California prosecutor who campaigned against vaccine mandates dies of Covid

Kelly Ernby, who recently ran for the state assembly, was unvaccinated at the time of her death, husband says

Kelly Ernby, 46, a prosecutor from Orange county, southern California

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
If interested, this guy breaks down the interview and goes over many of the lies and misinformation that Malone spreads in the video and has been for awhile now. Almost none of the things being pointed out here are new, I've read and seen many scientists with similar criticisms of what Malone is saying. I've never seen anything by this guy before, but he does a great job citing his sources. Something Malone doesn't usually do.

At a minimum, enjoy the mop.

Top Bottom