A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

KGF

Reaction score
Vax Nazi? You've gone off the deep end. Do you regret getting vaccinated?
No. Very glad I got it. I have no doubt it helped make my Covid case mild.

But she fits in at CNN well and usually is just a megaphone for guys like Fauci.

Wally

Reaction score
This is why the vaccine should be considered a tool kit piece to reduce death rather than a pandemic panacea. International travel is part of life. We are an international business country.

Good luck traveling international without a vax.

bga1

Reaction score
Good luck traveling international without a vax.
Of course. Mandates don't make a strategy correct- they simply introduce force. In this case, with zero reasoning since the vax doesn't prevent spread. The vaxxed are the current super spreaders.

Wally

Reaction score
The vaxxed are the current super spreaders.

Great, we need to immunize the idiots somehow. If getting natural immunity kills a good chunk of them, so be it, idgaf. They made their bed, time to sleep in it.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This is just flat out a big fat lie. "A" does not automatically equal "B". James here, and by default our dishonest jtf, is attempting to say something definitive about the boosters that you simply cannot prove to be true right now. I"m not saying the boosters are or are not effective, I'm sure they are to an extent, but for him to say the data says THIS, is just plain dishonest. You don't know that. It's certainly possible, but nobody knows.

Top Bottom