A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

kg21

Reaction score
Same thing happened last year when on one was vaccinated. That still doesn't tell us that the vaccinated are the bigger spreaders. All that says is both the vaccinated and unvaccinated are spreading the virus.

One more time: Unvaccinated have consistently tested positive at 8-15 times more than vaccinated.
So you think they are all catching covid from the outside, not from their own teammates. Is that correct?

bga1

Reaction score
So you think they are all catching covid from the outside, not from their own teammates. Is that correct?
The evolution of the vax narrative:

-Take it and you are safe from this virus and you won't pass it
-Take it and the booster and you are safe from this virus and you won't pass it.
-Take this and the booster and you probably won't get as sick as the unvaxxed morons who are spreading it
- Take this and the booster and wear your mask and you probably won't get as sick and you can spread it, but we will still blame the unvaxxed ;)
- The vax will not protect you against Omicron, so mask up, but we need 100% vaxxing to stop Omicron
-The unvaxxed will have a winter of death

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Same thing happened last year when on one was vaccinated. That still doesn't tell us that the vaccinated are the bigger spreaders. All that says is both the vaccinated and unvaccinated are spreading the virus.

One more time: Unvaccinated have consistently tested positive at 8-15 times more than vaccinated.

Where is the data for this 8-15x number?

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Where is the data for this 8-15x number?
A few pages back I posted NYC numbers that showed about 8-10 times more. Many states have shown similar differences with as much as 15 times more.

Edit: so maybe I was a little off. CDC and Minnesota say 5-6 times more. One I found for Washington said about 6 times as well. Either way, still significantly more.

bga1

Reaction score
A few pages back I posted NYC numbers that showed about 8-10 times more. Many states have shown similar differences with as much as 15 times more.

Edit: so maybe I was a little off. CDC and Minnesota say 5-6 times more. One I found for Washington said about 6 times as well. Either way, still significantly more.
I guess you have a little trouble with math.🤷‍♂️😀

Wally

Reaction score
The evolution of the vax narrative:

-Take it and you are safe from this virus and you won't pass it
-Take it and the booster and you are safe from this virus and you won't pass it.
-Take this and the booster and you probably won't get as sick as the unvaxxed morons who are spreading it
- Take this and the booster and wear your mask and you probably won't get as sick and you can spread it, but we will still blame the unvaxxed ;)
- The vax will not protect you against Omicron, so mask up, but we need 100% vaxxing to stop Omicron
-The unvaxxed will have a winter of death

All we care about are hospitalizations and deaths. Look at it from that lense.

You get it yet?

bisonation

Reaction score
wally answer me bitch. I'm unvaxxed and 4 triple vaxxers got me infected.....because they were infected

I lived w minimal symptoms

Wally

Reaction score
wally answer me bitch. I'm unvaxxed and 4 triple vaxxers got me infected.....because they were infected

I lived w minimal symptoms

Answer what?
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?
Happy for you?

Hey, my wife got in a head-on collision with a logging truck and lived, true story. You should try that next!

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score

Now break the same charts down by age and you'll find that the 'unvaccinated' deaths are still almost entirely the 65+ age group, with the next highest being 50-64.

Vaccination status matters very little under 50, and especially under 40 when it comes to deaths because your chances of being hospitalized and dying under 50 is microscopic.

But yeah keep treating it as if all of the 'unvaccinated' are the problem.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Addressing the talking point that these vaccines are equivalent to MMR ones, and therefore pediatric mandates are acceptable. This is a patently absurd false equivalence. Pfizer COVID-19 vax uses unproven tech, remains experimental in USA under EUA, has very little data in children.

Parents, stop doing this to your children.

kg21

Reaction score
I'm saying that doesn't prove that the vaccinated are spreading the virus more than unvaccinated.
So the fact that most athletes are vaccinated and it's wiping out games and rosters, proves nothing.

Well, ok then!

I'd say common sense says it's spreading through the vaccinated at a very high rate. Of course, if it were, the media would surely let us know. LOL

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
So the fact that most athletes are vaccinated and it's wiping out games and rosters, proves nothing.

Well, ok then!

I'd say common sense says it's spreading through the vaccinated at a very high rate. Of course, if it were, the media would surely let us know. LOL
One more time because you keep ignoring one pretty important point. Data from state after state consistently show case rate in unvaccinated is significantly higher than vaccinated.

The vaccine does not stop infection and transmission for everyone. The current dominant variants are significantly more contagious than this time last year. NHL and NBA players spend hours in close contact of each other just about every day. With all those being true, common sense says this isn’t surprising.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No doubt, Ron Filipkowski has a very, very strong handle on the everyday pulse of the "anti-vax MAGAs", probably as strong as anyone. The grandstanding in this tweet is "off the charts".
Watching 45 argue with Candace Owens is entertainment enough. I continue to support his vax message, and I am glad he is doing it. It comes at a cost to his popularity, no doubt. Hell, they booed him at his own ticketed show for mentioning he got a booster.

KGF

Reaction score
Another prominent DemAOCcrat Covid infected. Blaming Republicans to follow.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Watching 45 argue with Candace Owens is entertainment enough. I continue to support his vax message, and I am glad he is doing it. It comes at a cost to his popularity, no doubt. Hell, they booed him at his own ticketed show for mentioning he got a booster.
DT has always been pro-vax. This isn’t new. Those that kept saying he wasn’t are the same sheep that called KR a WS.

Top Bottom