A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm not anti- vax. I recommend that at risk people, fat and old or otherwise immune compromised take the vax. For everyone, make it a personal choice.
Why do you feel so compelled to post every "the vax is dangerous and might kill you!" article you come across if this is true? What you say does not match what you do.
As I said before; I am anti dishonesty- not anti- vax. Being anti-dishonesty puts me at odds with you in nearly every post you write. You lie habitually. It is sad. Somewhere between Jon Huntsman's big run and today you lost your mind and drank some seriously delusional Kool Aide.
You have posted more lies about the election alone than I could even think up if I tried. This might be your most ironic post ever. Trump's loss broke you badly. It's sad. I hope you seek help one day.

Wally

Reaction score
Fox anchors calling the WH and recommending they do something is state media?
Telling the Whitehouse to do something while going on the air and telling a completely different story. That's kosher in your upsidedown world.🤮🤮🤮🤮

I haven't seen anything even remotely in that universe from the "main stream media" you rail against. Complete hypocrisy...

bga1

Reaction score
I don’t know why you even bother arguing with BGA on this. How he can look at that NYC data and come to the conclusions he did is baffling. Data around the country, including here in Minnesota, shows the exact same trends.
He ignores the actual data and regurgitates the same strawman arguments over and over again.
Did you read my post or are you just puking out a response. I said that GII's post presented a false narrative that there were people out there claiming that vaxxed people are dying all over the place. See the comment by Patrick Chohanec.
The vax appears to me to be a good therapeutic that reduces symptoms and death (although some UK data is refuting that to a degree). I don't argue with the data in GIIs post. I think we should look critically at all data.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
Did you read my post or are you just puking out a response. I said that GII's post presented a false narrative that there were people out there claiming that vaxxed people are dying all over the place. See the comment by Patrick Chohanec.
The vax appears to me to be a good therapeutic that reduces symptoms and death (although some UK data is refuting that to a degree). I don't argue with the data in GIIs post. I think we should look critically at all data.
I read your post. Your statements were in direct conflict with what the data actually showed and what you continue to spam the board with.
You’re either intellectually dishonest, or lack the intellect necessary to critically look at data.

Wally

Reaction score
I said that GII's post presented a false narrative that there were people out there claiming that vaxxed people are dying all over the place.

It was just implied in the post I quoted above.

Section2

Reaction score
Telling the Whitehouse to do something while going on the air and telling a completely different story. That's kosher in your upsidedown world.🤮🤮🤮🤮

I haven't seen anything even remotely in that universe from the "main stream media" you rail against. Complete hypocrisy...
It’s just not an example of state run media. Fox employs hacks. This has all been hashed a million times. You guys keep bringing up Hannity like there’s a disagreement or an unknown. We all know. But we mustn’t talk about the left and it’s media partners. Keep on the attack.

Reactions: SDR

Wally

Reaction score
It’s just not an example of state run media. Fox employs hacks. This has all been hashed a million times. You guys keep bringing up Hannity like there’s a disagreement or an unknown. We all know. But we mustn’t talk about the left and it’s media partners. Keep on the attack.
When you continuously dismiss it, conduct worse than any of the "mainstream media" by a media outlet with the most viewers what would you suggest is the proper reaction?

KGF

Reaction score
Fox Anchors being in bed with the White House is state media. Sean Hannity talked to Trump almost daily. He could call in to Fox and Friends and rant any time. And they were willing to go on air and lie about "Antifa" causing 1/6 hours after texting his chief of staff to stop the insurrection.

But you ignore it all and whine about every other outlet, even when they've been writing about why "Afghanistan/Gas Prices/Inflation etc." are bad for Biden etc. for months.

And you think "the media" gave Trump a lot of coverage because Hillary said to do so? Get real.
Hannity is not a “Fox anchor”. He never claims to be. No one at the network calls him one.

Bret Baier is an anchor. Bill Hemmer is an anchor. Sandra Smith is an anchor. John Roberts is an anchor.

Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham are ‘opinion show hosts’.

Comprehend that?

I know it’s confusing b/c CNN’s anchors are opinion show hosts, but call themselves anchors.

Section2

Reaction score
When you continuously dismiss it, conduct worse than any of the "mainstream media" by a media outlet with the most viewers what would you suggest is the proper reaction?
Advising the White House that they should do something to stop the riots was the right thing to do, no?

Wally

Reaction score
Advising the White House that they should do something to stop the riots was the right thing to do, no?

Why didn't they go on air and say it?
Tells me they are total POS snakes.

howeda7

Reaction score
Hannity is not a “Fox anchor”. He never claims to be. No one at the network calls him one.

Bret Baier is an anchor. Bill Hemmer is an anchor. Sandra Smith is an anchor. John Roberts is an anchor.

Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham are ‘opinion show hosts’.

Comprehend that?

I know it’s confusing b/c CNN’s anchors are opinion show hosts, but call themselves anchors.
And you believe the average Fox News viewer makes a distinction between them? Lol.

KGF

Reaction score
Yes. It’s pretty easy…b/c they opinion show hosts admit that they are opinion show hosts.

Spoofin

Reaction score
He is really bad at being an anti-vaxxer

Former President Donald Trump has revealed that he received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine and encouraged his supporters to embrace the jabs that were developed during his term of office.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
What I have in my head is common sense- so yes it is that. Fauci himself admitted that the vaxxed carry as much viral load as the unvaxxed. He has also admitted that they do transmit and should wear masks (LOL!).

So now be logical with me: Two people have the schmutz. One has no symptoms (vaxxed). The other (the unvaxxed turd) has symptoms, a fever, etc. Who is more likely to go out in public and spread it?
Who is more likely to go get tested? The person who feels sick or the person who has minimal symptoms?

The vaxxed are the bigger spreaders (you won't hear this on CNN) and they are spreading it to both other vaxxed people and unvaxxed people.
I'm not disputing that. If someone gets infected with Covid, their viral load is similar regardless of vaccination status. But the chances of getting infected are significantly less, as the numbers have shown time and time again. There's lots of evidence as well that the viral load decreases faster in the vaccinated, meaning someone that is vaccinated may be contagious for a shorter period of time.

I agree that people that have symptoms are much more likely to get tested than those without any symptoms. You're making the assumption though that the vaccine completely eliminates all symptoms for most people. Because you're saying, even though the unvaccinated are testing positive at a 8 to 15 times higher rate, the vaccinated are much bigger spreaders. That would mean the chances of being asymptomatic in the vaccinated would have to be at least 15+ times greater than unvaccinated.

We know the vaccine lowers the chances of severe illness. Has their been any studies to determine if the vaccine increases the chances of asymptomatic infection? If so, by how much? You're making a ton of assumptions.

bga1

Reaction score
I'm not disputing that. If someone gets infected with Covid, their viral load is similar regardless of vaccination status. But the chances of getting infected are significantly less, as the numbers have shown time and time again. There's lots of evidence as well that the viral load decreases faster in the vaccinated, meaning someone that is vaccinated may be contagious for a shorter period of time.

I agree that people that have symptoms are much more likely to get tested than those without any symptoms. You're making the assumption though that the vaccine completely eliminates all symptoms for most people. Because you're saying, even though the unvaccinated are testing positive at a 8 to 15 times higher rate, the vaccinated are much bigger spreaders. That would mean the chances of being asymptomatic in the vaccinated would have to be at least 15+ times greater than unvaccinated.

We know the vaccine lowers the chances of severe illness. Has their been any studies to determine if the vaccine increases the chances of asymptomatic infection? If so, by how much? You're making a ton of assumptions.
There will be no heavily advertised studies that go against the narrative that the vaccine is THE WAY.
If there are such studies they will be buried by the media. Because of this level of dishonesty and propaganda we are forced to make common sense assumptions. We both KNOW that the CDC and NIH have the horsepower to do the studies and present the data to the public- but they do not. $$$ is there to be made on the vax and there are powerful Pharma people in the background influencing that. Why are there no, or no well published stories on the statistical value of naturally acquired immunity. Again, we know we have the data but the data would counter the "must get vaxxed" narrative.

The CDC should be publishing that data daily right along with their other statistics.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes. It’s pretty easy…b/c they opinion show hosts admit that they are opinion show hosts.
Does Sean Hannity now open his show with "No reasonable person should take me seriously" like Fox News lawyers do when he gets sued?

bga1

Reaction score
Does Sean Hannity now open his show with "No reasonable person should take me seriously" like Fox News lawyers do when he gets sued?
Because a person has opinions, and is honest that he/she does, that doesn't mean that no one should take them seriously it just means you should understand their bias....we all have it. It is when a person lies non-stop day in , day out...as you do here, that no one should take you seriously. Perhaps a good internet beat down is good medicine for you daily.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
There will be no heavily advertised studies that go against the narrative that the vaccine is THE WAY.
If there are such studies they will be buried by the media. Because of this level of dishonesty and propaganda we are forced to make common sense assumptions. We both KNOW that the CDC and NIH have the horsepower to do the studies and present the data to the public- but they do not. $$$ is there to be made on the vax and there are powerful Pharma people in the background influencing that. Why are there no, or no well published stories on the statistical value of naturally acquired immunity. Again, we know we have the data but the data would counter the "must get vaxxed" narrative.

The CDC should be publishing that data daily right along with their other statistics.
Your whole response doesn't make sense. What you were suggesting (vaccinated are super spreaders) would mean the vaccine is doing an even better job than thought because for that to be the reality would mean your chances of not developing any symptoms would increase by at least 15-20x if vaccinated. Why would they hide that fact too?

bga1

Reaction score
Your whole response doesn't make sense. What you were suggesting (vaccinated are super spreaders) would mean the vaccine is doing an even better job than thought because for that to be the reality would mean your chances of not developing any symptoms would increase by at least 15-20x if vaccinated. Why would they hide that fact too?
I don't dispute that the vax dampens symptoms. Were I in a really high risk group, statistically and hadn't already had Covid, I'd be taking it. What I am saying is that the vaxxed are the spreaders now, more so than the unvaxxed. They regularly advertise the idea that the vax reduces your symptoms and severity. Of course it is not 15-20x as you proposed there, and you know that as well. My response made sense- you just don't want it to. It just doesn't compute with the narrative- which is certainly tough to swallow.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I don't dispute that the vax dampens symptoms. Were I in a really high risk group, statistically and hadn't already had Covid, I'd be taking it. What I am saying is that the vaxxed are the spreaders now, more so than the unvaxxed. They regularly advertise the idea that the vax reduces your symptoms and severity. Of course it is not 15-20x as you proposed there, and you know that as well. My response made sense- you just don't want it to. It just doesn't compute with the narrative- which is certainly tough to swallow.
All you're saying is what you want to believe, not what is actually happening. You have nothing to back it up with, other than what you think is happening.

kg21

Reaction score
All you're saying is what you want to believe, not what is actually happening. You have nothing to back it up with, other than what you think is happening.
99% of NHL players are vaccinated. Hardly any games are being played.

Could I get an explanation please?

My own eyes are telling me the vaxxed are huge spreaders.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score

Same thing happened last year when on one was vaccinated. That still doesn't tell us that the vaccinated are the bigger spreaders. All that says is both the vaccinated and unvaccinated are spreading the virus.

One more time: Unvaccinated have consistently tested positive at 8-15 times more than vaccinated.

bga1

Reaction score

100%. There is just no other explanation for what we now see. How is it possible that we have similar results in 2021 to 2020 in terms of infections when nearly 70% of the population is now vaxxed versus 0% last year. The 30% - probably half of whom have had Covid would really have to be just on an amazing tear of spreading this- essentially 15% of the people doing the work of 100% last year. Great stuff! :)

GII simply cannot intake the common sense that people that can get it, have equal viral load, but don't know it would be the biggest spreaders. The minds of otherwise smart Americans have been captured, the Kool Aide has been fully drunk.

Top Bottom